Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

YA LIKE JAZZ?!?!?!?!?

let's all Express how much we like jazz,(mv1, g1 heck even Beast Wars) by talking about him. I will try and answer every comment.
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jazz is overrated lul
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jokes aside, my biggest question is: Why do YOU, yes YOU (I meant everyone) like Jazz so much? What's the best thing about him?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Jokes aside, my biggest question is: Why do YOU, yes YOU (I meant everyone) like Jazz so much? What's the best thing about him?

his jazzy peraonality LMAO (im sorry) plus he looks cool
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I'm more of a Decepticon guy, but Jazz is fine. Neat design through many versions and I take a special liking to his traits shown in Fall of Cybertron.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Cuz he is sooo cool. DUH
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    He’s also not afraid to get in a tussle should the situation call for it, even from the Wreckers.
    a3lprkfy68u9.jpeg
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Jaz is Overrated...if he didnt appear in the game ever I wouldn't care
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    First of all jazz's alt mode, a Pontiac Solstice was released with my car a Saturn Sky. Second, he's part of the mv1 crew which brings a lot of memories and synergies. Third, he was a favorite of the mv1 movie for many.
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    He’s also not afraid to get in a tussle should the situation call for it, even from the Wreckers.
    a3lprkfy68u9.jpeg

"Special ops"

thank you for telling us something we didn't want or need to know....
    edited May 2018
    Also hes jazzy
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    I like all things g1 over beast wars and especially *ughh* Bayformers, but hey: im old.
    I hope we see wheeljack and jetfire first.
  • Jazz is my favorite Autobot. I really think he should be the next featured bot. I honestly don't care what version they use so long as he's a complete beast.
    Jazz is my favorite Autobot. I really think he should be the next featured bot. I honestly don't care what version they use so long as he's a complete beast.

Im thinking the other way around, i want mv1 and i dont care if he's good or not. And it would be nice if he was fun to play as like Mirage.
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    I like all things g1 over beast wars and especially *ughh* Bayformers, but hey: im old.

Why is g1 so good anyways?

You're welcome always happy to help! Fyi...I'm being sarcastic But Jazz is so way overrated it's stupid

G1 kills bayverse so hard...Bayverse had a ton of slow motion explosions and stupidity like in TLK when Cade and his gf that I 4got the name of changed clothes magically on the sub and changed again when they got off the sub ya didnt even see them being clothes I do like bayverse but it had some stupid stuff XD
    edited May 2018

G1 kills bayverse so hard...Bayverse had a ton of slow motion explosions and stupidity like in TLK when Cade and his gf that I 4got the name of changed clothes magically on the sub and changed again when they got off the sub ya didnt even see them being clothes I do like bayverse but it had some stupid stuff XD

I said mv1, stop it with your stupid bayverse lable.

You're welcome always happy to help! Fyi...I'm being sarcastic But Jazz is so way overrated it's stupid

150 people disagree with you.

I said mv1, stop it with your stupid bayverse lable.

Bayverse prime bayverse bee bayverse ironhide (who is actually good) bayverse megatron ;)

I dont give a quack who agrees and disagrees I dont care for jazz the bayverse jazz was wasted and would have made bayverse better if he lived through the full bayverse

I dont give a quack who agrees and disagrees I dont care for jazz the bayverse jazz was wasted and would have made bayverse better if he lived through the full bayverse

Why is it that when I'm typing I go on to a completely different subject than the comment is about...
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    I liked the part when Jazz got ripped in half.
  • I liked the part when Jazz got ripped in half.

“I want TWO!!!”

I liked the part when Jazz got ripped in half.

“I want TWO!!!”

GIVE ME YOUR FACE!
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Why, with the limited screen time he had, is there a clamour for bayverse jazz to be added? How is kabam supposed to decide how to build this character, special’s, abilities, fighting style and class, from just a few scenes?

There’s plenty other baybots with more screen time and much easier builds to work around. Even crosshairs, sentinel or even starscream have fighting styles, certain traits, possible synergies and other stuff interpretable from the films that kabam could work with.

I’m not a jazz hater, I love g1 jazz. But MV jazz is only really recognised because he’s jazz. He has no notable scenes other than being introduced and being torn in half. The only bot in game i can think of with as little screen time is bonecrusher, but at least he had a fight scene, albeit brief.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Jazz is cool, man. Like, he's my home-bot!
    edited May 2018

Rabhas wrote: »

Because most of the Bayverse bots all look like something from a different 80s property

6fszgiqvs2io.jpg
    yep

• Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    I really want Sqweeps added
This discussion has been closed.