Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Possible Bug - new relentless assault mod in map 3

This mod is not behaving according to its description and I believe it is major bug. It says the opponent will generate an attack buff when you sidestep or dodge an ATTACK, but it is generating an attack buff every single time you sidestep.

When I first went against this mod I imagined it working like the mod on the old MM boss that regulated your power gain, but it is generating an attack buff every time you move your bot.

Please look into this ASAP.
Tagged:

Comments

• This screwed me up super bad yesterday costed a lot for revives
  • Cost my teammate a lot too and now me tonight
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    @Kabam Miike

Don't suppose you guys could escalate this, could you?
  • VouterVouter Posts: 25
    edited June 2018
    yes...this is [Removed by Moderation]...fixed it please @Kabam Miike
  • Yeah, I brought UM today thinking his attack nullify would help but didn’t realize mod was broken. Better to just go hard and then run and hide every few seconds than try and nullify.
    Yeah this isn't a small "oopsy" either; rather it's been a very expensive one for players.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    This mod, especially with Motormaster is just a money sink, I ran the whole map today doing well and get to Motor with 3 bots. Then he just eats them for breakfast with his constant unstoppable and massive damage output. There are a lot of good things about the new AM map but this mod is one that is ruining it for me really fast. It needs a fix ASAP.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Agreed. This mod is le suck
    Why is it that nothing can ever get patched in this game on the weekend?
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited June 2018
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Why is it that nothing can ever get patched in this game on the weekend?

To make things fair for those who paid >:)>:)>:)>:)
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Just want to keep this topic up there as it’s one that should be addressed on Monday.
  • Hey Guys,

That doesn't sound quite right. We'll take a look into this and get back to you with and update as soon as we hear something!
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    strike back also gives alot more energy than 1 bar
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited June 2018
    Sabugen wrote: »
    strike back also gives alot more energy than 1 bar

Because power is received when hitting by a special, too. Even Prowl's SP1 builds some power with his uppercut. But Barricade... oh, this guy loves this mod I'm sure.
    I love how on the last day of AM and after everyone has spent their energon and items on reviving to get through that hellscape of a lane that they finally respond.

This is just one more reason why the AM schedule needs to be pushed to either Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday. If you guys want to take the weekend off, that's great (you guys earn it!), but don't punish the players by putting an untested game mode up and then leaving it unattended for 48 hours and with no responses to players who were begging for something incredibly (and expensively) broken to be fixed ASAP.

Either have employees who can fix problems like this be on call during the weekends or just move the AM schedule to weekday times where you guys will be able to see what's going on faster.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Hey Guys,

That doesn't sound quite right. We'll take a look into this and get back to you with and update as soon as we hear something!

Wait, you mean you guys released something that doesn’t work properly? If anyone is surprised by this, they must be new to the game. Every update has problems, this game is full of issues. Constant lag, game freezes, crashes loading fights, control issues. For **** sake what does it take to get you guys to update the game without breaking it even more? There’s a reason that only a handful of people play this game, it’s simply unplayable.
    I'm getting a little concerned that we haven't heard anything back yet, other than "they're taking a look at it."

@Kabam Vydious have you heard anything about a fix for this?
    Yeah, let’s not have another AM where we have to deal with this.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »

Yeah, no one do AM. ;);)
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    So as was pointed out earlier, this mod is also in Act 3 chapter 3 story mission. I went in and recorded some videos which clearly show how this mod is bugged. I don’t know how to upload them in here, but I can send them to someone via text or email.

Honestly, this is pretty bad that this mod has been in the game broken for a long time and somehow it made its way into AM.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Widow wrote: »
    Lapras wrote: »
    So as was pointed out earlier, this mod is also in Act 3 chapter 3 story mission. I went in and recorded some videos which clearly show how this mod is bugged. I don’t know how to upload them in here, but I can send them to someone via text or email.

Honestly, this is pretty bad that this mod has been in the game broken for a long time and somehow it made its way into AM.

Only way I know to get video on the forums is to link from an external website like YouTube. But I’m no tech junky, there probably is an easier way I’m not aware of

The only other way would be to convert a video to gif and post it as a pic
    I tried converting it to a gif... we will see if this works. You clealy see the mod generating 5 attack buffs without MM attacking.

yoo52ah9fd3o.gif
    edited June 2018
    Widow wrote: »
    Like I said, I brought that up when the act was released for the storyline, but it wasn’t as big of a deal because the bots were low power. It’s kind of a big deal fighting 9k+ PI bots in AM lol

If they couldn’t figure out how to fix it back then we are probably SOL for this weeks AM....
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The description says sidesteps or dodges an attack. Maybe it’s grouped as in “sidesteps” or “dodges an attack” so it’s any sidestep, not just when you’re sidestepping an attack. As for when you’re back stepping, well, that part’s broken.
    Don't mean to sound like a broken record here by the constant tags, but a lot of people across a lot of alliances are getting nervous about this, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Concord.

Energon Storm stayed broken for 6 months and was never fixed and this mod is waaayy worse than that. So a response here would go a long way to easing people's minds that this is going to be repaired so that it matches the mod description. The proof is above in the GIF. Please make the corrections before the next AM.

Please seriously consider moving AM to a pure weekday schedule as well so people aren't left high and dry over the weekend when something goes wrong like this.
    Yeah, hoping this can get resolved before AMs. Don’t need another week of Motor going unstoppable from a dash, then unstoppable from a mod and then unstoppable from his sp2. Let’s not forget all those attack buffs too.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    It would be amazing if Kabam would stop ignoring our comments on this new map. I'm really not sure why they feel the need to dance around the forum, update us on new features and reply to every other thread that has nothing to do with AM.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I don't understand you guys. Why do you torture us every month when we just want to get some answers? If you don't have a full answer yet, is it so hard to let us know you are looking into it? OR a full answer is coming soon?
    Darm0k wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »

Yeah, no one do AM. ;);)

At this point I am starting to take this serious....