Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

We need new boosts

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
So... I drew a boost I had never seen before a few days ago, and was all excited for about 0.1 seconds until I realized it was only useful in the one game mode it has absolutely zero use in:

0pinraf0x4vl.png

Look, I'll be the first one to say it. If I was a dev, this is exactly the kind of hot garbage I would troll the player base with.

Seriously, it makes me think I have a job there and invented this thing but can't remember I did.

Not only is the duration so short it's laughable, it's also only useful in ARENAS?

Come on now... I think for a crappy 10 minutes duration you can make this useful in at least all game modes except AM... Or in only AM.

But only arenas? For 10 minutes?? Not even in raids where it would be only marginally less useless???

Damn sons, I thought I had a PhD in trollology but you have proven I'm still only a white belt.

Get some better boosts out there for us, we need more than just HP and attack buffs with all the new mod combinations coming out. It's a license to be creative, they are temporary bonuses that aren't super easy to obtain in large quantities.

The current ones are stale and garbage like this helps no one.

Manthro out.

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Unless they're planning to put the AM version in AS 2.0 crystals, the trolling blows any competition away.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I've been summoned to submit to the new troll Gods. Hail, Kabam Devs!
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Biggest question; is hot garbage better or worse than cold garbage?
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    edited June 2018
    I will throw in the assassin boost as needing a refresh too. It really is only useful if you get KOed or one of your BG mates gets KOed and you go in to cleanup.
  • Thanks for the input guys, I'll make sure the team sees this.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Thanks for the input guys, I'll make sure the team sees this.

While you're at it can you bring up increasing the Tier 1 Damage Boost timer to at least 20 minutes from 15?? I tried using one to complete a path in Master in one go today and the thing ran out on me right around the beginning of the boss fight. I may have just barely started the boss fight with the boost active. I had to revive to go back at the boss and by that time the boost was over.

We don't all have the bots to quickly chew through more difficult opponents, that's the whole point of the boost isn't it? You have to give us at least a fair chance to complete one path with the boost. The Health boosts are 20 minutes, why would the Damage boost only be 15??
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Thanks for the input guys, I'll make sure the team sees this.

While you're at it can you bring up increasing the Tier 1 Damage Boost timer to at least 20 minutes from 15?? I tried using one to complete a path in Master in one go today and the thing ran out on me right around the beginning of the boss fight. I may have just barely started the boss fight with the boost active. I had to revive to go back at the boss and by that time the boost was over.

We don't all have the bots to quickly chew through more difficult opponents, that's the whole point of the boost isn't it? You have to give us at least a fair chance to complete one path with the boost. The Health boosts are 20 minutes, why would the Damage boost only be 15??

Sorry I erred, the health boost is not 20 minutes. It too is only 15 minutes. Maybe that should be increased as well.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    How a out maki g the boosts last through an entire mission energy.... regardless how long it takes.... at least for the t1 damage and health boost anyway