Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ramjet

2»

Comments

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/K6FsChlg4HM
    There’s a bug with Ramjet’s SP2 that has NOT been fixed since he was released. Watch the clip above

Watched the clip, megs actually evaded the first hit of ramjet’s sp2 and blocked the rest, where is the bug?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    There are no bad bots except sideswipe and tact bee.

Everything else is about preference, available synergies, and direct matchups/situation

What's so bad with sideswipe?

Pretty simple... When you line him up with the rest of the scouts, there is not a single direct matchup in the game where you can say sideswipe is the best choice over other bots in that class. If you roll with sideswipe it is strictly out of preference, not utility. His skillset is inferior.

As such, he has zero value with respect to the rest of the scout class bots, except on base defense with a high sig.

That's my problem with him.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Now from Ratchet to Sideswipe....
    Yeah I agree, other than the quick upperhand thanks to his sig, Swipy has no tricks for harder contents.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Y2K wrote: »
    Now from Ratchet to Sideswipe....
    Yeah I agree, other than the quick upperhand thanks to his sig, Swipy has no tricks for harder contents.

When opponent keep shooting ,sidestepping rewards..
    While other scouts are particularly dedicated to overcome some specific ability of opponent.... Sideswipe is avoid them all one way or another seven hit combo(rhino shield), melee special (mirage) sidesteps power gain(to win the power race) his sp3 is also somewhat good...
    Like manthro said its all about preference,,, I see swipe as a backup if you don't have required bot handy