Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    zvfdfebv5li6.jpg
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN pls Kabam

its a transformers game and why the heck would a pirate be worried about killing a autobot
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    they should add a new class for alpha trion
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    I got a better idea! Let's replace every G1 and BW characters with their Bayformers counterpart! Replace Arcee with ROTF Arcee, Galvatron with AOE Galvatron, Starscream with a nacho, OG Prime with a...MV...2 Prime, Sideswipe with ROTF Sideswipe, Optimus Primal with that giant gorilla bot concept art, Kickback with the tiny Insecticons in AOE, Cheetor with...uhhh...

Gunz0 wrote: »
    I got a better idea! Let's replace every G1 and BW characters with their Bayformers counterpart! Replace Arcee with ROTF Arcee, Galvatron with AOE Galvatron, Starscream with a nacho, OG Prime with a...MV...2 Prime, Sideswipe with ROTF Sideswipe, Optimus Primal with that giant gorilla bot concept art, Kickback with the tiny Insecticons in AOE, Cheetor with...uhhh...

He was not seriously saying that,,, he was just trolling, I guess

Lmao I was joking as well, I got warned ;-; lmao I found it funny like an "April Fool's Day" thing lol
  • I find it funny how we have Kickback and no one suggested Bombshell or Shrapnel lmao
  • Ginray and Optimus Prime are the same one. Ginray used to have a Go Bumber to transform in to a stronger one. So that is why Ginray looks blue and with instead of blue and red
    https://youtu.be/slNFMJjF4SM

Ginrai and Optimus are completely different lol
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Everybody, let's do a bartering system, if we get Warpath in the game we should mass-request other characters per the forum's request, because this definitely isn't something a communist would request we do.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Everybody, let's do a bartering system, if we get Warpath in the game we should mass-request other characters per the forum's request, because this definitely isn't something a communist would request we do.

A phase sixer like Overlord, Black Shadow and Sixshot, or maybe Tarn or GIANT PURPLE GRIFFIN!!!!
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    The Fallen tech
    r452fwahd48w.jpeg
    quintessa tech
    o438lu2obhsg.jpeg
    Blackout tech
    qtjydh5mhz8n.jpeg
    Jolt tech
    er86t8bvke5q.jpeg
    I personally think an onomatopoeia yelling red tank autobot would work good as a demolitions character, not sure about you guys though.
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I personally think an onomatopoeia yelling red tank autobot would work good as a demolitions character, not sure about you guys though.

He could be a Brawler if not a Demo
    9633pxe1dxsn.png

Snaptrap: Brawler
    Brawl demolitions
    r7j8b588xp3d.jpeg
    DOTM Soundwave tech
    tnkpwr6837bu.jpeg
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Its funny to see Megatrons and Primes are already in game and people still posting their pic to add them in instead of demanding NEW bots.
    Right, @KeyliiTheKid100 ?
    Its funny to see Megatrons and Primes are already in game and people still posting their pic to add them in instead of demanding NEW bots.

cough cough Seacons cough cough

MOAR reskins. That's why I suggested bringing every single Optimus Primes from every single continuities, especially Bayformers, including...
    bdaayb9nknrf.jpg
    Bayverse Starscream(Demolitions)
    No.2 crystal
    6xw1vvbqdpbf.gif
    When he is added,I want the special mission to be content to fight against G1 Starscream!
    Crosshairs (tech)
    Lockdown (tactician)
    Sentinel Prime(warrior)
    Nitro Zeus (brawler)
    Bayverse Ratchet (tech)
    Bayverse Sideswipe (warrior)
    Bayverse Brawl (demolitions)
    Bayverse Starscream (demolitions)
    Bayverse Shockwave (demolitions)
    Bayverse Soundwave (tech)

These are the transformers I want!!
    edited June 2018
    All of the suggestions lately aside from a select few are Bayverse, can you guys not think of any bot that ISN'T from the Bayverse that you'd like to see?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Holy moly a new bot that hasn't been suggested 15 times already. Good job.
This discussion has been closed.