Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Jazz

13»

Comments

• Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    What's the general consensus on Jazz? He seems like he does good damage. I don't have him duped yet.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I enjoyed the 3* but i just forged him away today because ive done all I can for monthly objectives till I get the 4* and beat master
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What's the general consensus on Jazz? He seems like he does good damage. I don't have him duped yet.

You did see that Kabam nerfed him within a week?
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580

Nope I missed that! Where's that?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    It wasn’t even a nerf though, it was more a buff. He wasn’t working as described but they didn’t fix him to what it’s suppose to be. They actually increased the synergy. It’s really a non-issue.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Hardly a nerf. Don't see what you'd be so upset about.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited June 2018
    Yeah hardly. 30 stacks are more than enough for any non ROK/ROTK fight. But still a nerf because you can stack infinitely before the nerf. (at 19:52 of this video)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQGv4ZFw2dQ
    Just a backup argument to the question "is Jazz good?". A bad bot doesn't get nerfed.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    i like playing jazz :)
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    He is my favorite scout. So yes, he is very good
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    He is my favorite scout. So yes, he is very good

Mine too.... of course I bugged everyone on the message boards about bringing him in for forever so I suppose he kinda has to be :smiley:
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Question on the special attack evasion, does the 36% - 44% chance to evade the special attack if the first one is dodged apply to the rest of the special attack or just the next hit?

I was just thinking if you dodge Ironhide's first shot of the S2, an evade in the middle of the following blasts could throw off your timing and then you end up getting hit.

It'll be all attacks (including specials) for six seconds. :)

Okay, maybe I misunderstood this. I dodged the first blast of Ironhide’s S2 and saw the evade words show up so I thought I see how the evade works. Turns out it doesn’t evade all attacks. I think even thought it said evade, Jazz only evaded one additional Ironhide blast (and Ironhide’s S2 shots all were within six seconds) and not all attacks.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    Question on the special attack evasion, does the 36% - 44% chance to evade the special attack if the first one is dodged apply to the rest of the special attack or just the next hit?

I was just thinking if you dodge Ironhide's first shot of the S2, an evade in the middle of the following blasts could throw off your timing and then you end up getting hit.

It'll be all attacks (including specials) for six seconds. :)

Okay, maybe I misunderstood this. I dodged the first blast of Ironhide’s S2 and saw the evade words show up so I thought I see how the evade works. Turns out it doesn’t evade all attacks. I think even thought it said evade, Jazz only evaded one additional Ironhide blast (and Ironhide’s S2 shots all were within six seconds) and not all attacks.

Definitely misunderstood. 36-44% chance to evade attacks for 6 seconds. Not a 100% chance.

Read the skill:

51zu2x1s56ii.png
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »

Definitely misunderstood. 36-44% chance to evade attacks for 6 seconds. Not a 100% chance.

Read the skill:

Ah, yeah. Initially, I wasn’t sure at first if it was a 36% - 44% chance of dodging just an attack or 36% - 44% chance for all of the rest of the attacks in the special. Vydious’ response made think it was the latter. But yeah, rereading the skill again — why would they make note of the 6 seconds if that was the case? Thinking hurts my head.

At least I did my testing in the arenas... though, I should’ve picked a less punishing special.