Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3B/T2A overflow

When are we going to be able to sell these? Even just for gold would be good at this point.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs

Comments

• kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Bobdolle wrote: »
    When are we going to be able to sell these? Even just for gold would be good at this point.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs

Agreed. It’s getting dumb at this point. It’s virtually impossible to get enough gold to use them and it’s ridiculous that they will just expire. Kill two birds and make them sellable for a decent amount of gold. Doesn’t have to include essence. Win, win, win.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I had 8 T3Bs expire this week and last.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Even bigger question is why have limits on these items anyway?
    What negative impact would it have on the game if you just removed the limits on storing sparks?
    It's not like there would be any advantage in stockpiling them...
  • BobdolleBobdolle Posts: 34
    Rework wrote: »
    What negative impact would it have on the game if you just removed the limits on storing sparks?

Actually that is the reason why, they don't want players to hoard them. The advantage would be, after forging let's say 4*s you have all the materials to rank up all your 4*s again. But if you are going to set a limit we need the option to sell the ones we don't use.
    Bobdolle wrote: »
    Rework wrote: »

Actually that is the reason why, they don't want players to hoard them. The advantage would be, after forging let's say 4*s you have all the materials to rank up all your 4*s again. But if you are going to set a limit we need the option to sell the ones we don't use.

I don't really see a big problem with that situation. I do it with 2* and 3* and it doesn't give me any kind of unfair advantage... If someone really wants to sit on the resources and 4* crystals it would take to forge multiple 4* at once and then re-pull and rebuild them, let them go for it.

I think the risk of that scenario is far outweighed by the loss of resources that many typical players are dealing with due to sparks expiring.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Thank you!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yes, great news on being able to sell overflow.

I’m surprised no one has commented on the t3 class arena mentioned in the changelog yet.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Because normally another thread is on for discussion. The new guy's gotten low-key style.
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    edited June 2018
    That means we are losing 1 day bots crystal bounty arena? I can only see this arena to be replaced because people are getting 4* too fast.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    That means we are losing 1 day bots crystal bounty arena? I can only see this arena to be replaced because people are getting 4* too fast.

We don't know yet. So..
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    I'm putting my bet on it. Like they said, 4* and T3C are not supposed to get easily.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Maybe they put t3c arena in replace of raider's arena
    Or maybe they condense the Bot crystal bounty to one day and increase the rewards.

Since they nerfed the rewards, it's not quite the bounty is used to be anyway. 1M points gets you a whopping 250 4* shards (yes, plus the 100 for the 3*). The old bounty would get you 650 shards for that effort.