Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Characters from movies please!!!

11218931121893 Posts: 144
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike
Up to now there are more characters from g1 as compared to movieverse
We need some movie characters or from the other franchise
For the month of June some of us expected movie jazz may show up
Please kabam add some movie characters or from "transformers prime"

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    1. The game revolves around Optimus Prime, the Autobots, and Marissa Faireborn (Generations) exploring the secrets of New Quintessa and perhaps finding a way to escape back to Cybertron. Given this, we’re obviously going to have more Generations characters, especially as a means to balancing out the story.

2. I agree, more characters from the movies and other continuities would be nice (Aligned, Beast Wars, The Unicron Trilogy, etc) but Kabam may not have the licensing ability to bring such bots into the game.

3. Most people expected Jazz to come in the form of G1, as it even suggested in the somewhat reliable leaks. And besides, I would choose G1 Jazz over his Movie incarnation any day.
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for your response
    @Kabam Miike
    @Bumblebee
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    1. The game revolves around Optimus Prime, the Autobots, and Marissa Faireborn (Generations) exploring the secrets of New Quintessa and perhaps finding a way to escape back to Cybertron. Given this, we’re obviously going to have more Generations characters, especially as a means to balancing out the story.

2. I agree, more characters from the movies and other continuities would be nice (Aligned, Beast Wars, The Unicron Trilogy, etc) but Kabam may not have the licensing ability to bring such bots into the game.

3. Most people expected Jazz to come in the form of G1, as it even suggested in the somewhat reliable leaks. And besides, I would choose G1 Jazz over his Movie incarnation any day.

It would have been better to have the movie version because he’s an under rated Autobot who was killed off to early

It would have been better to have the movie version because he’s an under rated Autobot who was killed off to early

There are a lot of other unrated Autobots/Decepticons that need attending, more so than Jazz.

Why not somebody like the Wreckers from Dark of the Moon? Whom had very intricate and unique designs. Although not so heavy on the character side, something a lot of Transformers from the films suffer from.
  • seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83
    Just to provide a counter point for me personally the less movie characters they give us the better.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I enjoy the earlier movie characters....bots like Mixmaster and Bonecrusher and Barricade (MV1) have very unorthodox body structures and match what I feel an "alien robot" would look like rather than the smooth human form like Crosshairs and Hound. Robots don't gain weight, smoke cigars, or grow beards....just saying
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Because there are far more transformers out there to choose from than the Bayformer movies. Since the movie franchise is being rebooted, why bring up the past? More importantly, I am positive that we will be seeing bots from the upcoming Bumblebee movie, as Hasbro will be seriously pushing the marketing buzz for it. As for movie Jazz... why? The bots design was lackluster and other than a very small minority, nobody was really asking for him.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    ...and perhaps finding a way to escape back to Cybertron.
    Wot, they aren't even on Cybertron?

...and perhaps finding a way to escape back to Cybertron.
    Wot, they aren't even on Cybertron?

As seen in the opening cutscene for the game, the Autobots and Earth Defense Command have found a way to bring life back to Cybertron. But on the journey home, they encounter a spatial warp field and inadvertently land on New Quintessa.

• jonsonjonson Posts: 107
    Would you like to add the Bayverse Starscream?
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    the last knight optimus
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited June 2018
    the last knight optimus
    Fine
  • jonsonjonson Posts: 107
    Revenge of the Fallen Rampage
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I hope this thread won't turn into character suggestion thread whoknows.0
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I hope this thread won't turn into character suggestion thread whoknows.0

If it does...IN BEFORE CLOSE!!
    I like seeing the concept art for bots that never made it. One of my favorites was Motormaster...he was brutal.77ntb2ht4rc2.jpg
  • Hey guys, we really appreciate your enthusiasm about the implementation of new Bots into the game. However, there's already a Character Suggestion Thread located HERE. To help us keep everyone's comments in the same place, please add any suggestions you may have to that discussion. Thank you all very much in advance!
This discussion has been closed.