Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Future Deals

Please add a pick em deal for a 4* Bot I don't mind dishing out $100 for a great Bot. Optimus MV1 isn't a great bot imo thanks.

Comments

• ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Agreed. Mv1 is a horrible bot!
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    Yes, give us Mixmaster please!
    No, mixmaster is too OP.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    MV1 is the best bot. He is great against harm accelerator mod and has the best special moves. His Signature ability is a life saver. Not sure why y'all calling him horrible or not a great bot.
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Agreed. Mv1 is a horrible bot!

LOL....
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Everyone should buy him just for forge food....
    Hey Mike,

Is mv1 going to be this games og vision as in we wont be able to dupe him unless we get another bundle? Most of us in chats are speculating this but a concrete answer would be nice
  • Nightchris wrote: »
    Hey Mike,

Is mv1 going to be this games og vision as in we wont be able to dupe him unless we get another bundle? Most of us in chats are speculating this but a concrete answer would be nice

Nope! He's already available as a 3-Star version, and has had an Arena for his 4-Star version, and will eventually his 4-Star version will also be available in Crystals.
    edited May 2017
    Nightchris wrote: »
    Hey Mike,

Nope! He's already available as a 3-Star version, and has had an Arena for his 4-Star version, and will eventually his 4-Star version will also be available in Crystals.

I thought the first arena after the global release was og op not op mv1. (I didnt play before the global release so don't know the arena's before that or I surely would have got him as 4*)

Went og op/ironhide/wasp after global release we thought?
    edited May 2017
    Delete
    Mv1 has never been in 4* arena
    Mv1 Has never been in the arena @Kabam Miike
  • That's correct. My bad. He has not yet been in an Arena, that was the OG. My bad guys, but still, he will eventually make his way to the Crystals.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Please add a pick em deal for a 4* Bot I don't mind dishing out $100 for a great Bot. Optimus MV1 isn't a great bot imo thanks.

You are joking? £10O for any 4* is beyond madness.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    A buff would be helpful and almost a necessity for mv1.
    STORMZZ wrote: »

It is a lot of money but they value as alpha alone as 80 bucks. This deal comes with a 4* and a full alpha. It's a good deal if you have the money.
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    @mike- when will we see new bots in crystals?

And

When will we see alliance wars?

Annnnnnnd....

Some other new content of similar nature to the prime challenge or other things?
    I'd assume the movie release coming will have some sort of event revolved around it starting very soon...
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I would pay like 200 energon for a 3* bot where I can choose, instead of random. Or like 300 energon for a 4* bot of my choice.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    $100 is way too much for a bot
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    If that Optimus MV1 was a Motormaster or a Mixmaster I would of spent $200 if I could buy it twice
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    edited June 2017

It is a lot of money but they value as alpha alone as 80 bucks. This deal comes with a 4* and a full alpha. It's a good deal if you have the money.

Right, the alpha is the sexy part of the deal.
  • Greenie_81Greenie_81 Posts: 54
    MV1 is a good deal considering you get a full alpha spark as well. Grinding an arena for a 4-star using energons to refresh or buying crystals could amount to more than a grimlock pack. My concern is the lack of information regarding the deals that are coming along ahead of time or at least some form of cycle that we can anticipate or follow. The previous deal was equally good offering twice the regular amount of energons bought in store. Bet many players spent quite abit of money then. Shortly after we get this MV1 deal which we can't purchase using energons we bought from the previous deal. It would be good to be in the know of what kind of offer we can expect or at least have a certain cycle we can follow so that we are able to purchase the offer which we need most.
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    I know it's the nature of F2P to gouge a bit but 100 bucks for a 4* bot, even with an Alpha(which btw is not enough to rank a 4* they need 2 alphas just for rank 2) I can't really justify this.

I mean if we're doing pay to win deals(which honestly, this totally is and we all know it) at least give people enough sparks to get their 4* to rank 2, especially for $100.
  • Kabam i would like to know how you figure out your prices? For the price of your single 4*bot and a handful of useless items i could go out and buy a brand new game and all its dlc. Not too long ago you had a 3* bot for 9.99 which was a decent price. 99.99 for a bot i wouldnt even pay that for a 5* on mcoc. I bet if your price was more reasonable more ppl would buy it and you would make more money and isnt that what you really want?
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    They had an offer on mcoc for a 5 star that was 500$ I think. Typically 4 stars have always been priced around 80 to 100$ in mcoc and that's for a generic crystal. At the end of the day, this is a new game and all that so maybe they'll listen.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57

The money isn't a problem for me whatsoever man, but it is for kids and F2P players, surely like the £9.99 for Bumblebee offer is pretty decent, Obviously we are talking about a 4* but £100 is taking the! And 1 Alpha isn't cutting it either.