Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What kind of synergy is this?!

So I got 3 of the Headstrong crystals (awesome little name-drop there!), and got a 4* Tantrum (woohoo!), a disappointing 3* Bayverse Bumblebee, and a frickin 5* Waspinator (capital WOOHOO!)!! While checking out Tantrum's synergies, I get down to the bottom where it says "Beast Ancestor 4", with pics of Primal, Rhinox, Dinobot and Waspinator, and below that instead of a description of what the synergy does, it reads:

"MS_10_STAT_PREDACONS_DESC_ALT"

What the heck is that? Did I just get Tantrum too early? Not enough time to finish text descriptions? And why isn't Cheetor on that synergy also?

One last thing: after drawing those bots from the crystals, the screen vanished before I could see what kind of extras I got for getting a 5* off a crystal. I got the 500 5* shards for Tantrum, but I didn't see anything for getting 5* Waspinator. Any else know what you get for being super lucky enough to draw a 5*?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Nothing unless it is a dupe. If it's a dupe you get 50k bot chips.
  • gmsegbkic3w6.pngthis what you saw??
  • ShockShock Posts: 5
    That synergy gives other dinobots and maxmials the chance to make their basic attacks unblockable once they use a heavy attack