Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

This is so friggin messed up

So i was playing the tantrum spotlight, and i used my bludgeon to kill a green shark. It was doing the victory animation when all of a sudden a connection problem error popped up. I decided to force quit the game and check my wifi. When i got back, the shark wasnt dead, and i lost a lot of my health. -_- this is so messed up. 2qs7qh2r5hjw.jpeg

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    It happens a lot in mcoc. I hate it when it does it even in AQ and AW. It’s a bug that should not exist, and I think kabam in put it for player to buy more energon to use it on potions. And I bet I’ll get a strike but if I do,. It will only help my point
  • It's some sort of 'Bail Out' penalty for quitting the fight part way through. Even though the majority of bail outs are caused by server/lag/connection issues. Very unfair IMHO :(
  • Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    Maybe implement a “wrong me once, shame on you...wrong me twice shame on me” solution.

I.e. the first crash in a mission/spotlight/raid does no harm, but subsequent ones do.

I honestly don’t recall seeing 2+ of such crashes in one mission/spotlight/raid run.