Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Feature Suggestion Thread

bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
hello fellow players i have a discussion what new features should kabam add.
vnmbm143cjbh.png

let me know in the comments thank you

Comments

• MegatronMegatron Posts: 30
    Alright if you’re going to make a thread like this, at least try to make it look more unique.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    OK i will try that next time XD
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'd love to be able to "mod" a mod....like combine 2 mods....wouldn't you like a little bit of electrostatic decoupling on your harm accellerator? Add a mod to your current mod for a new combination of effects.
    Probably be complicated but a new challenge would be welcomed.
    they should add daily energon rewards
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    I'd love to gear a specific bot.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'd love to be able to "mod" a mod....like combine 2 mods....wouldn't you like a little bit of electrostatic decoupling on your harm accellerator? Add a mod to your current mod for a new combination of effects.

And you'll win every base defence regardless of Strength of opponent
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    they should add daily energon rewards

Already exists.

no it doesn't
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Didn't BumbIeblee already make a thread like this?
    Oh well, I'll put my suggestions here:
    - Gives us titles, there are plenty of kewl names and titles in the TF lore. Give the good, and the mediocre players something to brag about. The title feature in MCOC was a really nice feature. Some really kewl titles could be: Emperor of Destruction, Sumpreme Commander, Unicron Worshipper, Chosen Prime, etc.
    - Add a Duel or Practice system, instead of dueling another commander's top bot, maybe Kabam should allow us to friendly-raid other commanders' base without earning any rewards or punishment.

That's it for now
    nope he didn't
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    no it doesn't

Watching ads daily for 15 cubes.
  • PrimaPrima Posts: 13
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    - Gives us titles, there are plenty of kewl names and titles in the TF lore. Give the good, and the mediocre players something to brag about. The title feature in MCOC was a really nice feature. Some really kewl titles could be: Emperor of Destruction, Sumpreme Commander, Unicron Worshipper, Chosen Prime, etc.
    - Add a Duel or Practice system, instead of dueling another commander's top bot, maybe Kabam should allow us to friendly-raid other commanders' base without earning any rewards or punishment.

That's it for now

dis one?
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5042/visual-and-minor-improvements-suggestions#latest
    Prima wrote: »

That's it for now

dis one?
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5042/visual-and-minor-improvements-suggestions#latest

Yup
    edited July 2018
    no it doesn't
    15 energon from ads+10 energon from daily objectives=25 energon/day is enough. How much can you ask for?
    nope he didn't
    @Prima just provided a link, go check it out if you want to
    I don't have the guts to imagine what W1dow's base would look like
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300

So true :D
    Another feature kabam can add is Practice Ground where we can fight with our own bots. Like I have a r5 wasp and r2 cheetor... And I can use my cheetor against my wasp.. And both bots share same Masteries..... Even there can option where I can provide both of them synergies from my available bot roaster
  • SwiftKeySwiftKey Posts: 20
    It's been mentioned before in the forum but it really would be awesome to add base relic presets because it's a drag to constantly having to switch the relics on my base when I go play a different event.
    no it doesn't

I mean without ads
  • SwiftKeySwiftKey Posts: 20
    no it doesn't

I mean without ads

That's one feature already doomed before you posted it. It's a good way to get some free energon and kabam earns some money from us because of it. I can only see it as a win win situation.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157

Jeez no doubt..it would be scary...but I'm not talking a 50/50 combination of mods...more like an 80/20. Slight tweak to the main mod's tricks.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    edited July 2018
    As an Alliance leader whom lets pretty much anyone join -only stipulation being AM participation- it would be great if I had just a few tools to help out some of my lower level players or players struggling with AM when the rest of us are playing a higher level map.
    - the ability to see which players are in other battlegroups.
    - like a few other mobile games of a similar ilk, it would be cool if the other players could call upon a "ringer", or borrow a higher ranked bot from a friend for fights or AMs where they are overwhelmed, once a day or so.
    - allow for a team lead to give out a few potions or heal other players in AM
    - allow alliance leaders to see the stats of each alliance members AM fights to see if they can offer any helpful advice.
    - Finally, it would be super amazing if we could select different difficulties for each battlegroup. It really sucks when your trying to play map 3 and all you've got is a team of maxed 3* bots OR when you've got a bunch of maxed 4*s but have to run map 1 because none of your teammates can keep up with you!
    no it doesn't

I mean without ads
    Objectives?
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    As an Alliance leader whom lets pretty much anyone join -only stipulation being AM participation- it would be great if I had just a few tools to help out some of my lower level players or players struggling with AM when the rest of us are playing a higher level map.
    - like a few other mobile games of a similar ilk, it would be cool if the other players could call upon a "ringer", or borrow a higher ranked bot from a friend for fights or AMs where they are overwhelmed, once a day or so.
    - allow for a team lead to give out a few potions or heal other players in AM
    - allow alliance leaders to see the stats of each alliance members AM fights to see if they can offer any helpful advice.
    - Finally, it would be super amazing if we could select different difficulties for each battlegroup. It really sucks when your trying to play map 3 and all you've got is a team of maxed 3* bots OR when you've got a bunch of maxed 4*s but have to run map 1 because none of your teammates can keep up with you!

Couldn't agree more with the abilities to spectate other battlegroups and allowing leaders to see the stats of alliance members' AM fights. I was always curious to see how my alliance's BG1 used to clear the map super fast and how other players fight, some of my alliance mates are...strange
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »

You can already do this, click on the blue bar that shows the number of people in that battle group and it’ll give you a list of names.
    no gunz0