Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about Sharkticons as opponents..

So, i've had this nagging suspicion about sharkticons since a couple updates ago -dont exactly remember when i noticed- that their AI has been beefed up. After clearing expert and most of the master paths, getting nearly perfect wins on every bot on every path EXCEPT for those little buggers, i suspect my suspicions are confirmed: Do the sharkies operate at a higher AI level than most other bots?
I mean, i'm not the greatest player of all time, but I did take out expert mixmaster and tantrum with only one bot each and no health potions... But if any bot gave me a humbling beat down this spotlight, it was a Sharkticon. Sometimes it feels like im fighting Jet-li crossed with Chuck Norris crossed with the psychic abilities of Professor X.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Sharks are clever and their range game is higher. Recently, they start throwing heavies to catch you unprepared. But, Kabam can do any tweak to the AI and not admit it.
    Some friends ask me "why doesn't this game have a training stage?". I said "there is. All of the players are the training stage for Kabam's AI tweaking program".
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Dude the Sharkticons are the cheat God's of the game. Stuff passes right through them as if they weren't even there...today I had a blue one stand there and watched Prowls sp2 just ghost right through. I've had Hounds shots pass through a green one...I've had them trigger an so3 and I landed a ranged shot with 2% health... literally the split second between when the bot falls and KO comes across the screen he triggered the social and won the match. These are unfiar, unfun, cheating game breaking Kabam assassin's.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Oh, and of course I sent in a ticket on an especially bad one in the Cheetor spotlight and they asked for screenshots... screenshots!!
    Like I'm going to be prepared for when the game cheats out and snag a shot of it
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Ahh.. Seems like only yesterday they were just time wasting dumb-as-a-brick little sandbags in story mode...
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’ve always hated sharks. In the same alliance mission, Bludgeon took 97 hits to kill a shark and 29 hits to kill WB. Go figure.