Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Fighting sort of doesn't work anymore

This has been going on since last month now (or thereabouts), basicslly, when I open up the fight panel and go into a fight, be it story, raid, challenge, etc., the game crashes during the loading session. I have recently unlocked some characters I'd like to play as, but have been unable to.

I got compensation before the Jazz calendar ended and got 10,000 chips for 3 star Jazz, but I had already got most of the chips form the rest of the calendar and the challenges before this crashing issue arose. Ever since about a week before I got this compensation, have been unable to get into fights because of this crashing problem. I use an iPad Air and have a reasonable amount of space left on it so it doesn't go insane (I realise my iPad and phone dont work alot when you have no space left). So I doubt that's the issue. I've seen other threads about this same problem and I've still not found a solution, if anyone get help me, that'd be greatly appreciated thank you.

Comments

• I have the same problem , and my phone have 24GB , so o think , is not your device , Probably is the GAME problem