Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please add some medals to these Quintesson bases! [Merged Threads]

0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Its very cool that the store has all these items on which to spend our hard-earned raid chips, but the event as a whole is killing me. Despite raiding my a** off, im getting no medals due to all the Q bases, but still losing 35-45 medals for each of the numerous attacks against me.

And we all know just how well Revenge works... <rolls eyes>

Raiding this much i was looking forward to reaching the achievement for 2500 medals, but instead I'm DROPPING medals at a record rate and its setting me back big time.

An event like this should help us to INCREASE our medal count, not the opposite. Yes the rewards are worth all the raiding, but the cost shouldnt be that we are penalized by dropping medals in exchange.

Comments

• TKOTKO Posts: 246
    I just did 5 raids and 3 of them were Q Bases. What is up with that?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    As a lot of the raid chips are being spent by active players, the q bases provide an injection of chips to dispersed into the raid chip "economy". Moreover, everyone is raiding thus making it hard for the system to find available bases to raid.
    I have done 22 raids today so far. and 12 have been Q Bases with 13k chip rewards... WTF
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've been raided like 5 times today already. Having to spend the chips so I dont lose them
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Every time there's a huge raid wave, Qbase is the solution. It's cool cos you can autofight them.
  • ArabicaArabica Posts: 24
    if lots of guys raid for bonus continuously, few real players' bases can be used. So we need many Q base for huge amount of mad raiders … my first raid chain in this morning chopped 400k raid chips.
    I really dont want the stupid Q Bases. EVERY single one of them gave me around 13k chips. That doesnt help much when regular bases can give 20k+ (Still waiting on a large one!!)
    My last 5 bases that I fought against were Q Bases. How the hell are we supposed to get to 2500 medals for that achievement? Change it to # of Q bases you can kill instead... This is just ridiculous
    So I've been raided 15 times in the last 24 hours. I've been raided like mad, as have everyone else due to the bonanza in the raid store, but since 95% of the bases are Q bases, after all of my raiding, not failing at one, I have actually LOST several hundred medals in 1 day. I'm down to 1800 medals right now where I began at over 2200 at least. There's absolutely NO REASON that Q bases offer no medals. Either fix it or double the chips rewarded during them. Make it worth while, don't make it a punishment.
    Yup its completely ridiculous. Or just give everyone Q Bases so no one loses medals. It just doesnt make any sense for anyone trying to get medals.
    Yeah ...losing medals hinders everything because now I'm matching with bases I can take on with my C team....I'm not getting the chips and I'm lacking on my achievements. I got the 2000 medal achievement months ago. Now I've fallen below even that point
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'll take the raid store items all day over the medals. Everyone is losing medals, so you should still be matching up with strong bases.

Besides, it'll all correct itself after the event is done. You'll get some extra defense wins and bring that medal count back up in no time.
  • Hey y'all!

Thanks for bringing up the feedback for this. I merged a couple threads together that were on the same topic and we'll be sure to share it with the rest of the team.
    Manthro wrote: »
    I'll take the raid store items all day over the medals. Everyone is losing medals, so you should still be matching up with strong bases.

Besides, it'll all correct itself after the event is done. You'll get some extra defense wins and bring that medal count back up in no time.

Yeah but the things in the store still cost the same, and if I'm getting 11k chips vs 18k chips (as an example) I'm loosing out in the long run. I will take the raid store if I had a choice, but it's a really simple problem to resolve.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Hey y'all!

Thanks for bringing up the feedback for this. I merged a couple threads together that were on the same topic and we'll be sure to share it with the rest of the team.

Medals are rather pointless unless you actually add some type of feature tied to it which may not be feasible. I'm not quite sure what the algorithm is to getting quint bases but it's a little suspect that I during the item event I got maybe 1 of every 8 bases NOT a quintesson yet today I've run 8 raids and no quintesson. It was a bit crazy during that whole thing we're running into 20k rated bases only paying out 13k in raid chips. Again, don't know how you factor the difficulty of the quint bases but at this point there should be 30k bases paying 18-20k in chips at least.