Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Lack of Bayverse Cons

Anybody else notice that the last movieverse Decepticon released in the game was the RotF Megatron? All of the other movieverse characters since then have just been Autobots. We NEED more Bayverse Cons! BRING IN SOUNDWAVE, SHOCKWAVE, BRAWL, NITRO, C'MON!

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2018
    Bayverse Decepticons in game:

Megatron
    Grindor
    Bonecrusher
    Barricade
    Mixmaster

Bayverse Autobots:

Ironhide
    Optimus
    Hound
    Hot Rod

Bee doesn't count because there's not a 4* version yet.

There's more Bayverse Decepticons than there are Autobots. Your argument is invalid.

Nevermind the fact that you can't count.. Just the fact that you want more Michael Bay diarrhea in this game.

Bayverse Soundwave i can agree with, he was updated well. Everything else can burn in hell.

• Options
    There's no 4 star dotm bee? That's dumb. Also, drift is in the game, don't forget him. So, they have 5 four stars on each side... man, they need a HUGE influx of movie characters, then
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2018
    Ah yes, Drift. Knew I was forgetting something.

Strange. 3 warrior autobots, and Decepticons have most of the classes covered.

The biggest problem with the movie bots is that so few had any dialogue, especially on the Decepticon side of things.

Nobody wants Bayverse Starscream because he looks ridiculous.

Brawl and Nitro had one line. Shockwave and Soundwave said nothing across all the films..

That leaves Lockdown, who actually had a personality. Maybe Galvatron as well.

Other than that, Autobots had all the dialogue, unfortunately.
  • Options
    Basically what I meant is that we haven't gotten a movie con since Megs, which was over a year ago. I understand that the Movie Autobot headcount started a lot smaller than the Decepticons, but I like the 'Cons more, though, so I don't care. Soundwave did say a few lines here and there, then got shot by Bumblebee (Thanks, Michael), but I love his design. Shockwave said "Optimus" once (Dialogue: 100%), and I can definitely understand the want for Lockdown. He was pretty cool. Nitro, well, a lot of people seemed to like his personality in The Last Knight, even though he had, like, a minute of screen time. Great job, Michael.
  • Options
    I also want Brawl, as he is my favourite part of the Combaticons, I would prefer his G1 form, but even if they got the Mv1 Brawl in, I'd still be happy
  • Options
    Basically what I meant is that we haven't gotten a movie con since Megs, which was over a year ago. I understand that the Movie Autobot headcount started a lot smaller than the Decepticons, but I like the 'Cons more, though, so I don't care. Soundwave did say a few lines here and there, then got shot by Bumblebee (Thanks, Michael), but I love his design. Shockwave said "Optimus" once (Dialogue: 100%), and I can definitely understand the want for Lockdown. He was pretty cool. Nitro, well, a lot of people seemed to like his personality in The Last Knight, even though he had, like, a minute of screen time. Great job, Michael.

The last movie character was hound, not megatron. And hound was around 5 months ago, not a year.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300

The last movie character was hound, not megatron. And hound was around 5 months ago, not a year.

He meant a decepticon
  • Options
    #nomorebayformers
  • Options
    I want to see 2 new bots a month from any universe or series
  • Options

Ask mcoc players how 2 champs a month works...it doesn’t.
  • Options
    TKOTKO Posts: 246

I want to see more content and less lag. No idea why everyone keeps asking about new bots. We need more content and more modes.
  • Options

This times... a lot.

Most of the Bayverse Deceptions have zero to three lines of dialogue then die. Actually so do several of the Autobots.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    If your going by how many or how fast a bot has died then that argument is invalid. All bots have died is some form or fashion. Were just here to make them fight and see animations.
  • Options
    Because I actually want to see characters in the game, not generic fodder bots. The Sharkticons in game have more personality than most of the Bayformers.
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    If your going by how many or how fast a bot has died then that argument is invalid. All bots have died is some form or fashion. Were just here to make them fight and see animations.

You’re confusing the fact that they die with how FAST they die and their overall contribution to the franchise. Which in bayformer world, is immediately and nothing, respectively.
  • Options
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »

This times... a lot.

Most of the Bayverse Deceptions have zero to three lines of dialogue then die. Actually so do several of the Autobots.

Nitro Zeus!!!!!

On a more serious note, you hit the nail on the head. Hopefully the kinda reboot will give us something to actually look forward to and enjoy.
  • Options
    There is no kinda reboot. demo the whole series and start fresh. collect and burn every copy. #nomorebayformers
  • Options
    Like disco records.
  • Options
    DOTM Soundwave was a horrible embarrassment for that character. I just don’t understand how people liked him.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited August 2018
    I still think if they were to add another Bayverse bot, especially a con, then it should be Blackout

or maybe MV1 Barricade, and mysteriously remove him from the game after a few months to fit in with the way the movie went.
  • Options
    Vavatron wrote: »

Please God do not ask for 2 bots per month!!!

The pacing here is perfect. We do not want MCOC pacing!!!

Yeah, I like the bot a month thing more, too. The 2 or three a month didn't really give a lot of time to program everything about them. Now they all have individual attack animations, cool abilities, etc.
  • Options
    mddee wrote: »
    Certainly Decepticons die early, but Nitro was talking a lot in the play.
    I love Decepticons.
    I have a good idea.It's easy to make special missions, lockdown, sentinel prime and nitro.
    Nitro is a cheerful decepticon in the play, also popular.
    DOTM sound wave should be added
    I also like G1, but since hounds were added five months ago, there is a doubt that bay former has not been added.

Yeah, personally, I love the design of the DotM Soundwave. His vehicle mode, especially. Really wish he got more screentime, obviously. It's a shame they never put those massive speakers on his arms to any use in the movies.
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I still think if they were to add another Bayverse bot, especially a con, then it should be Blackout

or maybe MV1 Barricade, and mysteriously remove him from the game after a few months to fit in with the way the movie went.

Well, they do already have Grindor, though he is a different character to Blackout, they are the same in their design. My guess is they called him "Grindor" because they were too lazy to animate Skorponok in with him
  • Options
    DOTM Soundwave was a horrible embarrassment for that character. I just don’t understand how people liked him.

What, you don't think G1 Soundwave ever wanted to be a hentai monster? Heheh
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581

Well, they do already have Grindor, though he is a different character to Blackout, they are the same in their design. My guess is they called him "Grindor" because they were too lazy to animate Skorponok in with him

C’mon man, @DaveJL wasn’t actually serious lol.
  • Options
    Bumblebee wrote: »

C’mon man, @DaveJL wasn’t actually serious lol.

Yeeaah, not the easiest to detect sarcasm in written text for me. This is why I prefer phoning people than talking to them. Ugh
  • Options

This is my guess as to why people keep asking for him...
  • Options
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »

This is my guess as to why people keep asking for him...

Hehe, yeah, probably
  • Options
    I agree, entirely but we doo have multiple bay verse bots. We have not seen one since hound. Wreckage would great to get back on with those bots.