Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwave bug

Ok, been happening to me during AM, where if I do a 4 hit combo and then try and launch a heavy attack immediately whilst using Soundwave against the AI (usually sharks) they are either attack or using a special attack. It's resulting in me doing the 4 hit then heavy combo, but getting hit with specials. It only seems to be happening in AM when I use Soundwave.

Playing on iphone 7plus with latest game update and latest ios ans this has been happening for at least 2 weeks now

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2018
    If they counter with a special, it's guaranteed you'll be punished. It's not a bug cos u can do the same to avoid being cornered by AI Soundwave. Just that AI gets more aggressive.

I don't get the 'they are either attack' part, though.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Getting countered with a special at high level AM on a heavy attack happens often, but a regular attack shouldn't be possible without a sidestep first.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Ok sorry, that was a typo - they are basically launching a special inbetween the 4th hit and me triggering a heavy attack with Soundwave - this hasn't happened to me with any other bot.

Today however, one of the Sharks did a ranged attack inbetween the 4th hit and a Soundwave heavy and the only reason I didn't get hit is because the heavy cancelled it out.

It's also worth noting that I'm not hitting their block either. This is a proper combo when they are taking hits.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You can 'cancel' the 4th hit with a heavy but this doesn't qualify as a real combo: as soon as the cancel happens, the enemy is free to do anything. Again, if you smash the screen when AI is comboing and they do a (ranged) heavy, your counter attack will catch them during the transformation.
    You can 'cancel' the 4th hit with a heavy but this doesn't qualify as a real combo: as soon as the cancel happens, the enemy is free to do anything. Again, if you smash the screen when AI is comboing and they do a (ranged) heavy, your counter attack will catch them during the transformation.

No, it wasn't a ranged heavy it was a ranged attack.

I dunno, if this is normal then I've never encountered it before and it's only happening with Soundwave in AM - that seems strange to me.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited August 2018
    The best solution that I came up with for this problem was to take my Soundwave and forge him into 5 Star Prowl. Since doing that, I haven't had any problems with Soundwave.

Try that first and then let me know how it works out @DaveJL .
    Synthwave wrote: »
    The best solution that I came up with for this problem was to take my Soundwave and forge him into 5 Star Prowl. Since doing that, I haven't had any problems with Soundwave.

Try that first and then let me know how it works out @DaveJL .

Hahaha wow, it's about time you trolled me back!

Soundwave is a God. The only way he ever gets forged is if I pull a 5* Soundwave and get him high sig!
    (I also don't have Prowl yet, although my 4* Prowl is waiting in the wings ready to be forged when I do get him!)