Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective

2»

Comments

• willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    typically, fixes are tested in a sandbox environment before they're pushed to make sure they dont have adverse effects. i can point you to some programming tutorials if you guys need them
  • willdorf wrote: »
    typically, fixes are tested in a sandbox environment before they're pushed to make sure they dont have adverse effects. i can point you to some programming tutorials if you guys need them

Yes, this is what we did. It worked perfectly on our Test Environment, but we are investigating why this occurred when it was done on our Live environment. This is not uncommon, but something that every company tries to avoid.
  • So! If the objectives are reset, then we should also receive ALL the resources used to complete them the first time. I was well on my way to completing all objectives this month, baring Kabam had some once of integrity and credited people for the missing rewards. So that means with the reset, we should ALSO receive, gold, ore, spark and wheeljack chips that were spent.
  • KABAM Myself and many others have reported having their monthly objectives reset. Why? I along with many others completed the objectives before the reset and did not receive our rightful rewards. For example I have a 4 star Wheeljack, but never got the monthly rewards for obtaining him. Even if you think resetting the objectives will help, it won't KABAM. How am I supposed to get the rewards for acquiring 4 star Wheeljack? Buying him again? Unless you're making him free, that's not happening. I refusing to use real life currency trying to obtalin him again because A: This is a mistake on your part KABAM and B: I had chat functionality disabled 9 months ago (Its still disabled) and your support team was very unhelpful. Speaking of your support team, don't tell me to talk to support about the monthly objectives issue because I already have. They said they're working on it but that was 6 days ago. KABAM what explaination do you have for this? I and many others want to know. It would quell some of my frustration.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    willdorf wrote: »

Yes, this is what we did. It worked perfectly on our Test Environment, but we are investigating why this occurred when it was done on our Live environment. This is not uncommon, but something that every company tries to avoid.

okay, just checking... here to help!
  • So! If the objectives are reset, then we should also receive ALL the resources used to complete them the first time. I was well on my way to completing all objectives this month, baring Kabam had some once of integrity and credited people for the missing rewards. So that means with the reset, we should ALSO receive, gold, ore, spark and wheeljack chips that were spent.

If we can't fix it, then we will look into that. But like I said, we're trying to fix this issue right now and get everything back to normal.
  • My internet's been buggy, which I suspect is the cause of this, but:
    -I've already done the 3-star wheeljack monthly objectives (purchase, level up to rank 4)
    -As well as the completion of the expert spotlight objective
    -And this afternoon after my internet kept crashing and reloading the game, the objectives screen put me back to 0, and the objectives that I completed are available again.

Luckily I'd already claimed the rewards (and they didn't retroactively disappear), and I didn't expect to be able to complete all the objectives anyway because of the master spotlight. It's just annoying knowing that I did do them and that they don't show it. 90% sure it's just a visual bug from that internet crash thing. Once I have the energy I'm probably gonna do a quick run of an expert chapter to see if that shocks the system into remembering (I already 100% expert just last night so it probably won't matter which mission).
  • willdorf wrote: »
    willdorf wrote: »

okay, just checking... here to help!

No worries! Sorry if that came across rude or anything. I'm just trying to update you guys as quickly as possible right now so my answers are coming out rapid fire!
  • Seems like your devs are falling out often! WJ was not tested and was released with an outcome nobody predicted. And then when you guys saw that players can take an advantage of that outcome to complete rok and rotk and higher level am (basically wouldn’t need to spend money to buy energons for revives), you immediately rolled out a message defining it as something that was not intended and will be fixed. Bullshit! And now this! It’s like every morning your Dev team gets up and does something stupid without even testing and rolls it out. Later releases a fix. Check your coffee machine to see if it has been rigged with something else except coffee. While I understand that bugs and glitches are a part of the game development, the company is missing out on the testing part. As it is there are multiple issues with the game and now to add cherry on the cake you WJacked the players with a stem of objectives reset. Kudos!!!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Wtf??!! Really? So the solution to missing rewards is to reset the whole objective checklist? Really??!! Who the F! Is in charge? So...not only do I not receive the rewards I was initially missing, I now have to complete missions that are already completed?? Really? Just how does that work? Moreso. Why should I have to do it? I don’t want, nor need another 3* wheeljack. I wan5 the rewards for the first one. I don’t want nor need to recomplete easy, med, and hard spotlight, again. I did it once.

Hey there,

This is not the fix, and is not what we wanted. I understand that this is a frustrating situation, but let's please not jump to conclusions. This was the result of a fix we were testing that had an adverse reaction that was not expected.

We are working on this right now, and will share more information as soon as possible.

NOT jump to conclusions?! You expect too much of the people here... If anything, this forum needs one of these:

s86149cdte4t.png
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Just... for once... give everybody all the rewards and call it a month! It's the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to please all the players.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2018
    Just... for once... give everybody all the rewards and call it a month! It's the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to please all the players.

So it's more or less what I predicted: a 4-star and a 3-star for all. But which "all" players will receive the 110K chips? All those who have ever come across the problem (late objective, no rewards upon completion, missing certain objectives on the list), or just that all players in the community get the chance to have those WJs?
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    So can we continue with spotlight now? My bots are stuck in spotlight since the reset.
  • I got the same problem.bd81tjdhv5ly.png
    kxv6sd0cfonn.png

• There was a reason why this month’s spotlight was termed as “what could go wrong?” ibq7n19k3p32.jpeg