Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

You have pleased Me This Time KABAM

This is one of the few times I'm actually pleased with KABAM. As you all know, there was an issue with the monthly objectives. I am very happy to hear that KABAM is taking the time to MANUALLY give everyone their rightful rewards. (I can only imagine how taxing that must be) On top of that, they are going to reset Wheeljack's chip cost and handing everyone 110k Wheeljack chips. They are basically handing everyone a free Wheeljack. (It's only fair to be honest) I felt the need to make this post because KABAM gets a lot of scrap from people (especially me) because there are quite a few things wrong with this game. That being said, when someone makes a mistake and rectifies it, rather than taking the easy way out, they should be commended for it. So I appreciate this KABAM. Now try not to make anymore mistakes lol

47nxps1kh2jd.png

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This is one of the few times I'm actually pleased with KABAM. As you all know, there was an issue with the monthly objectives. I am very happy to hear that KABAM is taking the time to MANUALLY give everyone their rightful rewards. (I can only imagine how taxing that must be) On top of that, they are going to reset Wheeljack's chip cost and handing everyone 110k Wheeljack chips. They are basically handing everyone a free Wheeljack. (It's only fair to be honest) I felt the need to make this post because KABAM gets a lot of scrap from people (especially me) because there are quite a few things wrong with this game. That being said, when someone makes a mistake and rectifies it, rather than taking the easy way out, they should be commended for it. So I appreciate this KABAM. Now try not to make anymore mistakes lol

47nxps1kh2jd.png

I appreciate this myself my objectives stopped working and 110k Wheeljack chips will sure help my issue lol I can’t wait for this to happen
    Keep up the good work Kabam!
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I agree, it's amazing that Kabam treats as much better here and I find myself playing more TFTF compared to MCOC nowadays. Kudos to Kabam
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Well those who hasn't suffered from the issue,, like ME, will get free chips lol
  • Well those who hasn't suffered from the issue,, like ME, will get free chips lol

Nah, i think only the people who lost their monthly objectives get the 110k. Not others tho
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Well those who hasn't suffered from the issue,, like ME, will get free chips lol

Nah, i think only the people who lost their monthly objectives get the 110k. Not others tho

Awww! , Well,, no worries even then, I'll still be able to dupe my 4* WJ.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Actually yes you will! This will go out to all of our players. We're fixing the Objectives for everybody, so nobody in the end should be adversely affected, so this is for everybody .

Mad love and respect to you lot.
    This is also great news for impatient noobs who've played a week and whinged to death for not having a decent bot.
    For long termers and grinders, this is a God send.
  • oh wow enough chips to get a 4* and a 3* Jackie wow I can put the duped 3* on base defense and wheeljack for missions. thanks kabam (I have never got a 4* featured before)
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Kabam is like Masahiro Sakurai, we can say we hate him, but we can't bring ourselves to stay true to our word. We all love you even if we give you a boat load of scrap for it.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah I gotta give propose again....Kabam has shown over and over if there has been a mistake made they definitely know how to make it right. Couldn't have happened on a better bot also
    Thx so much Kabam! Everyone will appreciate the Wheeljack chips very much!

Actually yes you will! This will go out to all of our players. We're fixing the Objectives for everybody, so nobody in the end should be adversely affected, so this is for everybody .

Thanks so much I really appreciate it
  • This is great especially for newer players such as me. Thank you!
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    If only they would bother to fix the crashing...
  • This is great especially for newer players such as me. Thank you!

It is great, but a bit of advice to newer players like yourself. I know getting the 4* is awesome but really concentrate on the 3*, it will help you progress faster and the rest of the chips you get keep duping the 3*. He can turn into one of your most important bots. Then put the 4* on base defense to maximize gold but don't try and rank him right away save your resources for the 3*.

Just a bit of advice
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Has anybody received the chips? A friend of mine reported to me that his calendar is fixed, but nobody seems to get the 110k yet.
  • very good that you did kabam, but look I can not play the game because of crashes and lags would be some problem with my device or the game itself? I hope some answer because since yesterday the game is like this :neutral:
  • Has anybody received the chips? A friend of mine reported to me that his calendar is fixed, but nobody seems to get the 110k yet.

We haven't sent out the chips yet. We are in the process of resetting the purchase price for 3-Star and 4-Star Wheeljack right now, and should have both that and the message with Chips live within the next hour.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    edited August 2018
    @Kabam Yolotron " I just checked its not here yet why?
  • I just checked its not here yet why?

They are live now, restart your game if you aren't seeing it yet. Might take a couple restarts as the message propagates to all the servers.
  • ok thanks
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Yes, thanks a bunch Kabam! Just got my chips and went straight into purchasing myself a 4* Wheeljack :). I joked about a 5* Wheeljack compensation but this is more than enough!
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    crzzyqmgu0zn.jpg
    I checked my TFTF inbox and saw god.
  • Holy crap 110k chips! Thank you!
  • I got my chips just duped my wheeljack I still wish KABAM didnt nerf him but he's still useful.
  • I, for one time, did not suffer the bug.
    And I deeply regret it, when I hear some people saying they are receiving their rewards... For the second time..

Nice for them, too bad for me, as I completed the monthly objectives already...
  • Very generous! Thanks!
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    We NEED this version of Sounwave ASAP! :o
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I, for one time, did not suffer the bug.
    And I deeply regret it, when I hear some people saying they are receiving their rewards... For the second time..

Nice for them, too bad for me, as I completed the monthly objectives already...

But hey you get 110k for free then you whine for not being victim of a bug? Will u ask for cancer if u see somebody get their insurance?
  • Thanks Kabam for this, means a lot !!!!
    6c58pmizoal6.png