Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Opinions: Best Bot for the Job

Comments

• Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    What I didn't and want to see is a Synergy between Grimlock and Tantrum. That would be nice b/c A) They are both cannonically Combiners and B) they are primitives, noted in Season 3 of G1 Transformers.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Tantrum is fitting his job as raid master, Pair him With wasp and Rhinox, He tackles Harm Accelerator, His unstoppable and that of exo filter have almost same duration, he kills before opponent can heal with heal module, power gain MODs are managed by rhino, tact are managed by wasp
  • Hello, I was wondering if there is a thread that shares best bots to defend a base, and do Synergies work between the bots on base.
  • sonusonu Posts: 15
    bkl5b3kog5iv.jpg
    I know it's not da right place for this but I'm not able to contact support team for my monthly objective issues that's y I'm do it here . I'm completed all easy med hard expert and master mode spotlight missions but not able to get rewards for med mode and bcoz of reset issue I can't get 4*awakening and 1000 5* shards . please help me out kabam .kdpbrbijrntk.jpg
  • sonusonu Posts: 15
    j2scxkwehvdp.jpg
    this is proof that I completed all and still nothing
  • billygovolsbillygovols Posts: 133
    edited August 2018
    I've found Ratchet to be really good against Wasp in Ancient Sanctum. I welcome Wasp's sp3 on that STRIKE BACK mod because it gives Rat EMERGENCY REPAIR. Healing with sp2, SHOCKS... it's one of the least stressful fights for me lately and it was a lucky realization for me :-)
  • Grimlock against any damaging buff situation is pretty well known I would think.

Kickback against ROBOT RESOURCE.

Starscream's NULLIFY against any bot that gets lots of buffs, e.g., Primal.

Do NOT sp3 Primal with a duped OG because every CRIT after will give Primal big repairs...learned that the hard way in Ancient Sanctum once.

Cheetor against any bot/mod that repairs, e.g., Shockwave, Rat, REPAIR module since his sp1 blocks the repair.

Power control with Jazz and Prowl are the best imo.

Jazz for long fights with an OG synergy because of the ATTACK buffs for dodging opponent specials.

Those are the main ones that come to mind right now.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Ultram Magnus is seemingly custom made for those lengthy fights against grindor, whom seemingly has armor literally coming out of his exhaust pipe.
    Most Perfect Brawler Buster is UntrMagnus,
    Bee and Prime are mostly non brawler stuff.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bump
    So...who's the counter to all the unstoppable bots?
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Bump

StarScream can nullify Unstoppable.
    And Stunners like WindBlade, Ratchet etc
    whoever can nullify OR place Stun.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Bump

StarScream can nullify Unstoppable.
    And Stunners like WindBlade, Ratchet etc
    whoever can nullify OR place Stun.

Or you can go with Unstoppable vs. Unstoppable: Tantrum and Motormaster, Tantrum especially.
  • Here are my go-to bots for situations:

Evade: Drift for infinite precision

Harm accelerator: Mv1 or motormaster(to finish the fight fast and not have many crits

Og prime for high health bosses

Galvatron for cleanup with his insane damage

Windblade for power gain bots(stormfall blast)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2018
    Bump

Mixmaster, or Dinobot paired with Mixmaster for class advantage + perfect block/concussive/armour break :wink:

Or just straight up Starscream to nullify on dash ins
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited September 2018
    Energon Shield? or any other Annoying buffs on Bosses? .. Meh..
    Grab your CW Megatron (duped) and steal them all out ^_^
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Slayer wrote: »
    Energon Shield? or any other Annoying buffs on Bosses? .. Meh..
    Grab your CW Megatron (duped) and steal them all out ^_^

Screw that, use Cheetor or WB
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz.
  • Tantrum is fitting his job as raid master, Pair him With wasp and Rhinox, He tackles Harm Accelerator, His unstoppable and that of exo filter have almost same duration, he kills before opponent can heal with heal module, power gain MODs are managed by rhino, tact are managed by wasp

And , when applicable, cheetor for the Impenetrable Wall of Soundwave
  • Now that this thread is one month old, do you have anything to share with us? Any plan of adjustment? The last balance changes (except those "quick fix") were like... one year ago? I really can't remember.
    Isn't it unfair to let players speak out their ideas without acknowledging any.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    MV1 Optimus or Tantrum against someone on a harm excellerator or any warrior
    Hands down Wheeljack will defeat any Demo
    Jazz and Cheetor do excellent against any tech
    Bludgeon is the beast for defeating scouts
    Magnus or G1 Optimus are Brawler busters
    Ironhide will take on anybot even Wheeljacks shield
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Careful, this thread is a trap! They’re searching to find which bots to make adjustments to... ;)

In which case, I find Mixmaster to excel in all situations. I simply time his concussive block perfectly on all of their attacks to build the maximum number of buffs quickly, with the additional bonus of crippling damage output (sometimes I simply concussive block my opponents to death.) I then shoot my opponent once to proc an acid debuff, although occasionally I need to shoot them more to register the effect, such as 10 or 11 times. I then unleash whichever special attack is available, then rinse and repeat if necessary. A cycle of around 20 concussive blocks and 2-3 specials will suffice for most opponents, unless they're shielded.

The only remaining tweak Mixmaster needs, is to double or triple his bonus x.p., when you forge him into other bots. Bonus Sharkticon crystals would also be a good addition.
  • I use Shockwave,OG Prime,Grindor for raids
  • Which bot is best for keeping my iPhone from turning into a hand warmer?
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Which bot is best for keeping my iPhone from turning into a hand warmer?

Probably Hound, or Mixmaster. Tantrum for other reasons. The idea is to ensure the fight is too short for your phone to notice.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Wasp is definitely best for AM :smiley:
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    You know what makes me really upset? The fact that Optimus Primal has no synergy with Optimus Prime!
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Bump

Cyclonus.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Bump

Cyclonus.

That’s if they dash in. In that instance, he’s the best. However, for just unstoppable, I’d go with a high sig Starscream. His Null Ray will remove unstoppable and apply instant shock damage.
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    I’m partial to the Beasties! Duped Primal healing from bleed matches up well vs any Warrior. Cheetor is a Tech Killer & IMO the choice vs NanoJack & Shockwave due to repair block, he also destroys Starscream. Rhinox is a Demo demolisher & probably the best choice of all vs Megatronus & Galvatron has no chance against Rhinox. All Beasties are great, other goob matchups Cyclonus vs Exo Filter, MM. BayOP vs HA & Warriors, especially when paired with healing synergy.