Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Help! Levelling past forge 75? (Details inside)

NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
So I've had my eye on my 3* Hound in preparation for forging him into my 4* Hound, and noticed that it's very close to the point where forging my 3* would push 4* Hound's forge level past the standard lvl 75 limit.

Normally, I would wait until my 3* bot is sig100 before forging to get the most value out of materials used to upgrade, and 3* Hound is only at sig40. This time though I'm not sure what will happen as the 3* should bump the 4*'s forge limit to lvl 100.

Does anyone know whether the extra forge XP will be added on, taking 4* Hound to forge lvl 75+, or will it take me to lvl 75 and unlock the lvl 100 limit, but any extra forge XP will be lost?

It's an unusual one, and I don't know if other players will have really come across it before, but I thought it would be worth asking - I don't want to waste the value of having maxed out 3* Hound, but I also don't want to waste potential forge XP from future dupes.

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    It will just unlock limit to 100, and whatever XP is overflowing 75, will be added past 75,i guess it it might go useless
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Do it and let us know if it goes to 75 or past, a lot of things we know about the game are just from trial and error and people sharing the results, that is, if no one else already knows