Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Salvaging 7.0

2»

Comments

• willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    m00nshine wrote: »
    Not going to say "no thanks" but already autoplaying missions for 10 days with the current energy requirements. Without story mode next chapter, not sure what I'm going to do with the extra energy...

Hey man, where ya been :)

Yeah I think they definitely need to add story and t3c daily and then I'll shut my stupid trap lol
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I’ll add one more comment and this really doesn’t have anything to do with gameplay, but it is a good one.

Better manage expectations - You guys could be a lot more forthcoming about what’s coming and what your working on. I realize one of the reasons you don’t is because some of the things you work on likely get scrapped, but we get it. When we have no idea and we are left to speculate it get hard to decide if we want to continue to invest in the game. I promise that the community would be a lot healthier if we had a little more insight on what’s to come.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited August 2018
    Lapras wrote: »
    I’ll add one more comment and this really doesn’t have anything to do with gameplay, but it is a good one.

Better manage expectations - You guys could be a lot more forthcoming about what’s coming and what your working on. I realize one of the reasons you don’t is because some of the things you work on likely get scrapped, but we get it. When we have no idea and we are left to speculate it get hard to decide if we want to continue to invest in the game. I promise that the community would be a lot healthier if we had a little more insight on what’s to come.

Totally agree. Even if you promise a list of this and that and then they got delayed and delayed (like IDW's TF comic), we will be tolerant. On the other hand, you sent out a mail and a calendar about 7.0, fell silent for two weeks and came out with a lackluster update. This is easily identified as trolling.
  • @Kabam Miike can we get our inventory pushed to 30 days please. I never have enough time and gold, with all the forging I do, to use my t3b and stuff like that.
  • Guess a non-promise promise is better than nothing. Thanks
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    I think there is more than meets the eye..
    Did they announced MODs pulls will also give MOD shards? But they do now,, So, they might have hidden some features there which either we'll have reveal by ourselves or they will revealed just as Cyclonus spotlight starts.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Honestly, I think they should be focusing on the lag/freezing, control issues, and overheating/crashing issues before everything else. (Control issues being game not responding to my hand controls because I would swipe or attack and the bot would stand there).
  • Steelbane wrote: »
    Honestly, I think they should be focusing on the lag/freezing, control issues, and overheating/crashing issues before everything else. (Control issues being game not responding to my hand controls because I would swipe or attack and the bot would stand there).

That is solved, solution is simple and cheap:

1. give us device info
    2. let us investigate
    3. wait for a year
    4. hope they forget or bought a better phone to compensate

Honestly I think going forward only monthly bots, recycled contents and number twecks could be realistically proposed and implemented, so imo we can realistically give "constructive feedback" on those.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Steelbane wrote: »

That is solved, solution is simple and cheap:

1. give us device info
    2. let us investigate
    3. wait for a year
    4. hope they forget or bought a better phone to compensate

Honestly I think going forward only monthly bots, recycled contents and number twecks could be realistically proposed and implemented, so imo we can realistically give "constructive feedback" on those.

I literally agree with you 100000000 percent lol thats what they did already
  • I would love to see increased chances for 4-Star bots in the Premium Crystal so I don’t keep getting nonstop 2-Star forge bait.
  • Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
    So Basically this forum is platform only for Moderators and Kabam drones! Lmao
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Can we get a limited time event that makes it rain gold?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I would love to see increased chances for 4-Star bots in the Premium Crystal so I don’t keep getting nonstop 2-Star forge bait.

I just opened 20 PBC the other night and got all 2 star bots. Not even one 3 star in the mix... :(
    Totherkins wrote: »
    Can we get a limited time event that makes it rain gold?

Yes! Golden showers! Oh wait... :s
  • px9px9 Posts: 6
    Good day,

Dear dev team,

Please help on mod sparks. Maybe a daily mission on those mod rank up materials?

Thank you.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I would love to see increased chances for 4-Star bots in the Premium Crystal so I don’t keep getting nonstop 2-Star forge bait.

I just opened 20 PBC the other night and got all 2 star bots. Not even one 3 star in the mix... :(

Then it’s obvious Premium Crystals need a serious overhaul.