Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Further Improvements Coming after 7.0

Commanders,

Recently, we released version 7.0 of Transformers Forged To Fight. While the release featured a number of improvements, you have all made it clear that there is still room for improvement.

After discussing your feedback as a team, we have decided to carefully accelerate some of our development plans to improve on our 7.0 Release.

This list is a list of things that we are going to be working on in the short term. We do not have a specific date for these at this time, but are working to implement them as soon as we are able to accomodate proper testing, tuning, and a safe rollout:

Commander Level Increase to Level 60
Decrease in the energy costs for Medium and Hard Difficulties in Spotlight Missions (Starting with the Cyclonus Spotlight)
Add T3 Class Spark Essence to the Daily Deals
Introducing a Tier 4 Knight Crystal
Permanently add a T3 Class Spark Essence Premium Crystal to the Raid Store, in addition to the one that is a rotating item (Note: Since this is a permanent addition, it will be at a higher cost than the rotating item)

Thank you all for your continued feedback on The Fight, and for your suggestions to further improve the game. The first of these items you will see live are the Lower Energy requirements in the Spotlight Missions coming this week.

Comments

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    so basically zero content? just rewards and some levels to gind on old content like clapping monkeys?
    we are bored out of our minds
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    * clap clap* sigh*
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited September 2018
    Baby steps
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    A small step to meet the players expectations.
    nothing in that step meets players expectations. players expect content, not added rewards from same content.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Sabugen wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    A small step to meet the players expectations.
    nothing in that step meets players expectations. players expect content, not added rewards from same content.
    Just edited it
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    edited September 2018
    So nothing on act 4 or special missions on the horizon? Like even a week or 2 week event? Is this horizon like a month, 3 months or 6 months. Cause no new content for even 3 months additionally to what it has been is crazy imo. How am I suppose to get to 60 without act 4? Run act 3 over again and again...cool. All this being said this is nice stuff to see...but, personally, I'd much rather you spend your efforts on bringing out act 4 or a challenge of some sort.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    This addresses many of the housekeeping items that people have been asking for lately and is definitely an improvement.

With that being said, there is still a big void in terms of content. I have given you the benefit of doubt these last couple days, but in all honesty we were all expecting more. No one expects you to whip out new content over night, but we want to know what is in the works.

Is the enigma of combination and megatronus just a big ploy?
  • Let’s get that bot rebalance please @Kabam Miike After all you only release one bot a month. The lease you can do is fix some of the ones in the game
  • Sorry if I was grumpy last week :s I'm very satisfied knowing these things are coming!
  • They all seem great to me. Excited for the changes
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Can we please get 30 min AM timers? That would drastically improve AMs for not only playing but planning.
  • @mike kabam Stop the box with your ad because it is not an added new content, concentrate on the
    next update because the sa becomes of anything add the level 60 without act 4 it is of the foutage of mouth you only make angry meter the community
  • Thanks @Kabam Miike !
  • Thanks for the update @Kabam Miike . While I still feel that we should be expecting some news about Act 4, a new game mode, or some other substantial content in the very near future, these changes are a step in the right direction, and I appreciate that player feedback has been addressed.
  • First off thank you Kabam for reading through our complaints and deciding to try and do something about it. I know it’s not Act 4 or anything big but these small changes are good improvements and I am glad to see them.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    how about the equality crystal, any rarity, any bot, all in one crystal, with equal chances.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Wow... everyones complaining really??? You cant beg for content and then when they deliver get upset again. We know its not act 4, but atleast they're adding things that i saw people asking for, better than being like 'no wait for 8.0' or something. Im happy with these changes, and cant wait for cyclonus tomorrow.

I'm not complaining, I'm just giving them an idea.
  • I’m good with this for now.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    JKL wrote: »
    Can we please get 30 min AM timers? That would drastically improve AMs for not only playing but planning.

100% behind this comment. 30 min timer should be permanent.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    how about the equality crystal, any rarity, any bot, all in one crystal, with equal chances.

But that would be communism lol
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

With a chance at 1* bots? No thanks.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Nice update can’t wait !!!
  • I like that we get these, even if a chapter of act 4 would be great also. Curious to find out what rewards is coming for levelling up from 55 to 60.
  • Negan13 wrote: »
    @mike kabam Stop the box with your ad because it is not an added new content, concentrate on the
    next update because the sa becomes of anything add the level 60 without act 4 it is of the foutage of mouth you only make angry meter the community

Well said!
  • JKL wrote: »

^ This. I mean, the only time in recent memory Alliance Missions were anything not resembling cavity removal with a disc grinder in terms of fun, were those weeks when kabam gave us 30 min timers.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Tell you what kabam .. You shouldn't have hyped his so called 7.0 update in the first place .. smh -_-
  • Wow... this forum has become a sad place. You all should hop on the MCOC train. You get new content all the time... but none of the changes you ever ask for.