Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot Intel Report - Cyclonus

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    0VERKILL wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Dark Energon Pulse will dmg AM Primal in phase1?

And is there any indication of what the range is on it?
    I hope the range won't be unlimited, I don't want to see hundreds "nerf Cyclonus" and complaint threads
  • Options
    While I don't believe he will have to land a successful hit to dark burn
    But I sincerely believe, there would be use of phrase "opponent in close proximity"
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Will a 5* Cyclonus still cost 1M chips or is there a change coming?? (Suggestion 500K)

I 3rd on this
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Will a 5* Cyclonus still cost 1M chips or is there a change coming?? (Suggestion 500K)

I 3rd on this

I will go 4th on this as well, The 1 000 000 chips for the 5* bot it is too much.
  • Options
    I was thinking more like 750-800k, any lower and it takes the super-rare nature away from featured 5* bots.
  • Options
    CandKane wrote: »
    I was thinking more like 750-800k, any lower and it takes the super-rare nature away from featured 5* bots.

as long as it is not 1 000 000 will be fine.
  • Options

Let the dupe be 1M chips & 500K chips for the first buy
  • Options
    999,999 chips sounds nice, yea?
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    Aaronyuki wrote: »

as long as it is not 1 000 000 will be fine.

Ok 999,999
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018
    Or 1,000,001
    Or 1,500,000 :D:D
  • Options
    Thanks for flooding me with notifications about bor chips
  • Options
    A deadly combination would be him combined with galvatron and shockwave since cyclonse boosted their special attacks

I was excited to see this, as Shockwave and Galvatron are my top two bots.

That makes me question my 5* tact. upgrade. I was working towards taking my 4* tact. Megatron to R5, but now I many want to wait and see how Cyclonus plays and see if he is the better fit for my team.

Will the crit bonus synergy add on top of Bludgeon's sword master bonus? I wish there was a Decepticon sword-master to pair him with. We have three Autobot and only one Decepticon, would love a good Brawler or Scout Decepticon sword-master.
  • Options
    Just Expect any class to be SwordMaster, but Brawler. Kabam will just dis-appoint yoi
  • Options
    Yeah! Cyclonus is awesome! His Dark Pulse effects in close proximity only, so keep distance from him when he's to fill, when his dark pulse hits it counts as an additional energy hit in combo meter.
    After his SP3, he'll keep blinking his Pulses for 10 sec like A beeping LED light bulb, or Car Blinkers.
    So, it also triggers when unstoppable enemy dashes. It'll be fine if Demotron is shooting range and heavies from distance while unstoppable, he won't get affected. Galvatron Sign is not counted as Unstoppablez though it IS unstoppable!
  • Options
    Surprised Tantrum isn't listed under Cyclonus' strong match-ups. He's basically a bull fighter. Totally wrecks Tantrum's unstoppable, his dash and his buff stacking.
  • Options
    Yeah! Cyclonus is awesome! His Dark Pulse effects in close proximity only, so keep distance from him when he's to fill, when his dark pulse hits it counts as an additional energy hit in combo meter.
    After his SP3, he'll keep blinking his Pulses for 10 sec like A beeping LED light bulb, or Car Blinkers.
    So, it also triggers when unstoppable enemy dashes. It'll be fine if Demotron is shooting range and heavies from distance while unstoppable, he won't get affected. Galvatron Sign is not counted as Unstoppablez though it IS unstoppable!

But more often we are melee hitting him when he Pulses, aren't we? How will we avoid that?
  • Options
    Thanks for making an anti-unstoppable bot...loving Cyclonus
  • Options
    Guess we'll have to spam ranged attacks when he's close to filling his power bars, that means we'll also have to cancel our melee combos. Oh boy, he's gonna be Electro on Power gain nodes
  • Options

But more often we are melee hitting him when he Pulses, aren't we? How will we avoid that?

When he's close to get his Power bar filled, dash back and shoot out to fill it and avoid Dark Pulse.
    He'll only activate it again if he completes his melee combo, it has nothing to do with our melee combo, so you're free to hit. Just avoid Dashes of your bot is unstoppable, demotron,,
    Ramjet Heavy won't trigger his dark energy as it's not a dash . Galvatrons sign unstoppable is not considered unstoppable, hence it won't trigger dark energy.

If you are hitting him and he fills his Power bar. He'll activate dark energy and pulse Dark Pulse, which will Parry you and knock you back, like mixmaster block.
  • Options

When he's close to get his Power bar filled, dash back and shoot out to fill it and avoid Dark Pulse.
    He'll only activate it again if he completes his melee combo, it has nothing to do with our melee combo, so you're free to hit. Just avoid Dashes of your bot is unstoppable, demotron,,
    Ramjet Heavy won't trigger his dark energy as it's not a dash . Galvatrons sign unstoppable is not considered unstoppable, hence it won't trigger dark energy.

If you are hitting him and he fills his Power bar. He'll activate dark energy and pulse Dark Pulse, which will Parry you and knock you back, like mixmaster block.

yeah i've tested a few rounds and this is by far the most ridiculous way of designing a bot. AND i was playing with Prowl who burns a lot his energy! now who can win a perfect fight with cyclonus?
  • Options
    Yeah, Prowl is very better counter to him. Mirage can prove his worthyness too.
  • Options
    Yeah, Prowl is very better counter to him. Mirage can prove his worthyness too.

Ok let's end this conversation, 'cos Cyclonus is nothing compared to Megatronus....
  • Options
    Anytime have a master mode video of their Megatronus fight?
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018

https://youtu.be/w97zK1gQrUs

Posted In forums, By @KillMasterC .
    Originally by INightskies, I guess, or Inqosly
  • Options
    that's from expert.
  • Options
    DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018

Theres a video posted on the FB comunity page and it was like a 15 minute long video, they used wheeljack and it was literally a drag of a video but damn cool to watch
  • Options
    So Far, my boy Prowl proved to be best against him.
  • Options
    64 to 0 with Ratchet against Megatronus on Expert ..shots shocks Sp1 and again and again ..don’t forget to dance if he use his SP1
  • Options
    For some reason I am not getting the benefit from having Cyclonus and galvatron together
  • Options
    I have both a rank 4 4* Cyclonus and galvatron