Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Emergency! Megatronus is here!

2»

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    He will be playable - save your money
  • Options
    Well, I'll be posting Bot Intel report for Megatronus by tommorow, maybe.
    Can i get Screen shots of His stats at r5? Just need to fill some values.
    And a slight guide for him based on my opinions as well as those posted by community
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited September 2018
    OK, I want to get someone else’s thoughts on this, but MV1 Prime looked to have some success against Megatronus in the Medium Mission Level I just engaged in. A lot of dodging with Prime’s attack capabilities proved handy against The Fallen. Anyone of the elite Commanders have a full power MV1 to try & either affirm or reject my hypothesis in Expert/Master modes?
  • Options
    I could, but he takes most of Last section Right side load in Alliance Missions. So, he isn't available now.
  • Options
    And Megatronus just got power from his power gain, not by getting attacked or attacking. So, being offensive is a key.

It reads 1.2% per second, that's 30% in 25 seconds (less than a bar). But viewing the video, it goes way quicker than that: 10 seconds and his sp1 is ready

Okay, I noticed that in detail. That happened because of Replicate buff MOD and iNightSkies using Cheetor.
    On the end of Combo, he replicated his power gain but longer. So, he filled it way faster. But against Rhinox, his power bar was slugish.
  • Options
    So I am one of the worst evaders around, but I just realized that dodging Megatronus’ sp1 is pretty easy. If you can dodge the first part of The Fallen’s sp1, evading the second part is even easier because it takes so long to launch & reach you. But it still requires dodging just as the 2nd part of the sp1 attack is launched. I was using a r2 4* duped Primal in Medium Level facing Megatronus when I noticed this.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Technobot wrote: »
    So I am one of the worst evaders around, but I just realized that dodging Megatronus’ sp1 is pretty easy. If you can dodge the first part of The Fallen’s sp1, evading the second part is even easier because it takes so long to launch & reach you. But it still requires dodging just as the 2nd part of the sp1 attack is launched. I was using a r2 4* duped Primal in Medium Level facing Megatronus when I noticed this.

The second part is harder for me, I got used to dodging fast attacks
  • Options
    Well, that's it sucks, First Attack feels hardest to dodge. Because it's a ranged and quick. When we see an attack, our very first instinct is Dash Back, but on attacks like these, we get hit just as we realize it's SP1, not a melee attack, so sidestep.
  • Options
    woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I finally complied a comprehensive article for Megatronus for the wiki; complete with bio and Special Attack names!

https://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/wiki/Megatronus

Will ANYONE be kind to write strategies for fighting Megatronus on the wiki?
  • Options
    woo224 wrote: »
    I finally complied a comprehensive article for Megatronus for the wiki; complete with bio and Special Attack names!

I’d love to, but my grammar is horrible and I don’t know how to use Fandom
  • Options
    Annatar wrote: »
    I must say, i'm quite dissapointed in Megatronus.
    First, he is look like a generic mecha or villain from old anime or japanese game, with those shoulders and goofy big helmet
    52326-mazinger.jpg
    latest?cb=20171121230718
    latest?cb=20150218084757

And colors... so bright orange, purple and gray, he looks like a parrot...
    For this one, i truly belive, they should take his Fallen RotF look. There he was strange, bizarre and really look ancient.
    And second, his talking.... He is not "sound" like a god-like ancient being just awoke from millenia of slumber... Just another megalomaniacal Megatron...

Where do you think megatron took his name from?
  • Options
    First, he is look like a generic mecha or villain from old anime or japanese game, with those shoulders and goofy big helmet
    52326-mazinger.jpg
    latest?cb=20171121230718
    latest?cb=20150218084757

For this one, i truly belive, they should take his Fallen RotF look. There he was strange, bizarre and really look ancient.
    And second, his talking.... He is not "sound" like a god-like ancient being just awoke from millenia of slumber... Just another megalomaniacal Megatron...

Blame Machinima
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    52326-mazinger.jpg
    latest?cb=20171121230718
    latest?cb=20150218084757

Shockwave named Megatronus after Megatron, time paradox
    52326-mazinger.jpg
    latest?cb=20171121230718
    latest?cb=20150218084757

double post, flagged!
  • Options

Sorry but contrary to the Bible, Megatronus is not the 13 (the Arisen). Optimus Prime is.
  • Options
    Maybe he will be playable, but like Thanos, he will only be obtainable through difficult means.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited September 2018

How can I edit it?
    I've almost Calculated his strength from R1-R5 and sign level 5-100 too.
    I may post it in 14-18 hours here in forums too.
  • Options
    I beat him in Expert. He's honestly not that hard. I USED Shockwave with Tactitiantron and Soundwave Synergy. Tactctitiantron cleaned up his remaining 10% health after SHockwave went ham
  • Options
    Maybe he will be playable, but like Thanos, he will only be obtainable through difficult means.

You spelled expensive wrong.
  • Options

r04outy01lwq.png
    But Kabam doesn’t want us to have good abilities like 10% damage cap
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    52326-mazinger.jpg
    latest?cb=20171121230718
    latest?cb=20150218084757

Blame Machinima
    52326-mazinger.jpg
    latest?cb=20171121230718
    latest?cb=20150218084757

Shockwave named Megatronus after Megatron, time paradox
    52326-mazinger.jpg
    latest?cb=20171121230718
    latest?cb=20150218084757

double post, flagged!

Worth it :)
  • Options

I did, Clarified Ability Strenghts as well as Sign Ability Stats at 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100.
    Is it all good?