Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bug with forge of mods

Hello commander!

I was glad with achievement of 2500 medails and reward of 4* mod, but...

dclivz4ao65k.png
uar4soqg3ead.png
0ubomqbhl1ec.png

...It looks like a bug with forge of mods.

scubw2x3kutq.png

Forge is disabled for all my mods?!

I’ve same issue using my iPhone 5S and iPad Air.

Btw, I’ve desinstalled and installed again the game but same issue occurs.

I’ve even tried to change language but stil no forge available for my mods.

Best regards,

Rhys Thuryn

Tagged:

Comments

• TheWolfTheWolf Posts: 35
    edited September 2018
    u8umjw2jis4h.png
    I have the same issue, since one month. I also tried the desintalled and installed solution and change the language without any positive result.
    I also send a ticket to the support with no result because since when we have result with the support. They are pretty good to copy and paste the same old obvious message but least for the concrete thing like fixing issue.
    So, if anybody have an idea, I'm open.
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    Same forging mod issue for 5 weeks
    jb5nwu6caokk.jpeg
    Boring of the useless support and their copy/pate non sense answer, I ve send one ticket per week hoping get one smart support guy but no 5 ticket 5 same answer without resolving the issue, the worst or funniest thing is the last one who asked me to stop sending ticket LOL

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    do you guys have a 1* mod in your roster? if you don't..that might be the issue causing you being not able to forge. I had the same issue. Support is not going to help you.

On the next Base Bounty arena..pass the first milestone. That should give you a crystal for a 1* mod. keep that in your roster forever and do not forge it.
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    edited September 2018
    I have 1*-2*-3* mod waiting for forging and even if I don’t the button should be avalaible and empty right side in the forge screen display
  • Voltron wrote: »
    do you guys have a 1* mod in your roster? if you don't..that might be the issue causing you being not able to forge. I had the same issue. Support is not going to help you.

On the next Base Bounty arena..pass the first milestone. That should give you a crystal for a 1* mod. keep that in your roster forever and do not forge it.

Dont have 1* mods. I will try it next arena.

Thank you!!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Support will help you. It’s a known bug. Submit a ticket and they will drop a 1* mod into your account. Then treasure it forever.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This is good information...needs to be a sticky.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Support will help you. It’s a known bug. Submit a ticket and they will drop a 1* mod into your account. Then treasure it forever.

Ok. I will resend a ticket.

Thanks.
    edited September 2018
    TheWolf wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Ok. I will resend a ticket.

Thanks.

It really depends on who you get as the Support staff. If you get an unhelpful one, you'll have to reply back and wait for a new support staff, and each communication takes about a week for them to respond. It took about 4 weeks for me to get an acceptable response - and they told them they are aware but couldn't help me with a freebie 1*.

For what it's worth Base bounty is up next Weds (after this bot chip week).
  • Voltron wrote: »

Thx for the tip!

I’ll try on next bounty arena and let you know if issue is solved.
    on the bright side you got a quicker response than I did. lol

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Let me try and dig my old email from last year.
  • Hey Commanders!

Just a reminder, posting screenshots of correspondence with the Support Team is against forum rules. We understand the intent to help out your fellow Commanders, so paraphrasing or summarizing the fix you received is fine, but please remember that posting direct screenshots is not allowed.

You can review the forum rules here:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/13/forum-rules#latest
  • FYI issue is solved by getting a 1* mod into my account.

Best regards,

Rhys Thuryn