Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to get t3 class sparks easier

I've had the game for a while, but right now I have no clue how you even get them. I know there are crystals but the only way to actually get them seems to be fully exploring master which I doubt anyone can do easily. I would like some help with info on how to get them. I can barely complete expert, and without any r5s I can't do master. I'm level 46, and have lots of 4 stars at r4, but none at r5

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    explore master for 5000/10000 shards, it’s easy peasy
  • Now the easiest way is the rotating raid items which grant 2000 fixed class essences and more or less follow the class ring.
  • Everything gets a bit easier as You level up
  • Kitten wrote: »

Expert.
    Kitten wrote: »

Expert.

i bent reality, names switched
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    edited September 2018
    I've had the game for a while, but right now I have no clue how you even get them. I know there are crystals but the only way to actually get them seems to be fully exploring master which I doubt anyone can do easily. I would like some help with info on how to get them. I can barely complete expert, and without any r5s I can't do master. I'm level 46, and have lots of 4 stars at r4, but none at r5

You can get t3c essence/crystal shards from:

1. exploring expert
    2. getting to commander lvl 51-55
    3. AM map 3 lvl 21+
    4. every 2 weeks there is a t3c arena
    5. t3c class essence or essence crystals in the rotating raid store items
    6. daily deals, 2/20 fastpass deals, occasional t3c crystal deals for energon
    7. essence crystal in bot battle milestone rewards
    8. sell your soul
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited September 2018
    willdorf wrote: »
    You can get t3c essence/crystal shards from:

1. exploring expert
    2. getting to commander lvl 51-55
    3. AM map 3 lvl 21+
    4. every 2 weeks there is a t3c arena
    5. t3c class essence or essence crystals in the rotating raid store items
    6. daily deals, 2/20 fastpass deals, occasional t3c crystal deals for energon
    7. essence crystal in bot battle milestone rewards

And if you're luckier than getting a 4 star from a PBC, you may get it in an away mission.