Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cant Get into the Game - Network connection error [Merged Threads]

Alph4TrionAlph4Trion Posts: 50
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Using iOS 12, iPad Mini 4, and iPhone X

9wbrps1if7x6.jpeg

Comments

• Cripes.
  • Me too. Can’t connect.
  • SonerbabaSonerbaba Posts: 37
    edited September 2018
    Give us 5* Megatronus to compensate @Kabam Miike The arena, the AM mission, the raids all are messed up as the deadline of 1pm EST was just coming up. Thanks for new Megatronus :wink:
  • Yep, right when I was about to finish arena milestones before the reset. Pretty frustrating.

So much for my Cyclonus chips.

:/
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    @Kabam Miike Yo the game is down
  • Same here, right when we jumped 8 levels to see where we can actually compete, down. Bye Bye bot battle event
  • Bad timing man, 2 arenas! Gonna really upset a lot of players.
  • Is the game down again?
    Go ahead and flip the 30 min timer switch on again.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    BOFAD wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Yo the game is down

Nah its just a 'Scheduled' Emergency Maintenance.
  • Hey there everyone, the game's currently down for emergency maintenance. The team's working on getting everyone back into the fight as soon as possible. Sorry for any confusion this may have cause and thank you for your patience while we work to get this resolved.
  • Trying to hit last milestone before the reset.

What’s the plan @Kabam Miike ?
  • Same over here
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited September 2018
    Thanks @moderator for not deleting my posts.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited September 2018
    Hey there everyone, the game's currently down for emergency maintenance. The team's working on getting everyone back into the fight as soon as possible. Sorry for any confusion this may have cause and thank you for your patience while we work to get this resolved.

Well that suxs I was close to completion of a milestone 😪😪😪 was also in middle of a fight hope I don't come back near dead
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hey there everyone, the game's currently down for emergency maintenance. The team's working on getting everyone back into the fight as soon as possible. Sorry for any confusion this may have cause and thank you for your patience while we work to get this resolved.

hs9zr9xa9qbj.png

Hey I'm trying to win arenas here!!!
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    Thought i was the only one who was affected by this issue..but sad..was trying to reach final milestone in crystal bounty after hours of grinding..
    30 min timers and double AM rewards the rest of AM. You guys either have the worst luck or have the worst timing with things. Its Bot Battle guys lol can't finish AM if we can't get in the game
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    the funny part is that I'm still getting notifications that my bots are back from their away mission or for the 4/daily crystal
    Voltron wrote: »
    the funny part is that I'm still getting notifications that my bots are back from their away mission or for the 4/daily crystal

Thats because those are scheduled local notifications when previously being in the app that have nothing to do with the game being alive.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    BOFAD wrote: »
    30 min timers and double AM rewards the rest of AM. You guys either have the worst luck or have the worst timing with things. Its Bot Battle guys lol can't finish AM if we can't get in the game

that's our issue too, not all our battles groups were completed yet, this is going to hamper that as many have jobs and can only finish up during their lunch breaks. Hard to do that with the game down.
    Ænigma wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

Thats because those are scheduled local notifications when previously being in the app that have nothing to do with the game being alive.

What this guy said...he knows whats up
    FREE BOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • How long has it been down? I just got on the internet and I see this
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    lol...sorry but it's still funny
  • People have already opened threads about confensation for this. I honestly don’t believe we will get any foor a simple outage, but it depends on how long it is
    Triple AM completion and rank rewards + 30 minute timers + bot chip compensation?
    Lol!!
    fl4krbo7rdc8.jpg
  • Maybe they are bringing the game down to finally fix the RIDICULOUS CENSOR! The word "but" is one of the most commonly used words in the English language. The word similar Butt isn't even considered a curse word. It is commonly used in children's cartoons even. Pull your act together and do some actual work on your censor KABAM.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited September 2018
    All players that were working in the Cyclonus arena and AM, will we be refunded on the rewards that we lost because the game crashed?