Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Same t3 class crystal again. Same % for each?

The last 6 t3c crystals i have opened have all been warrior which i dont need. I need everything else but them. Isn't it 20% for each spark or are the % different. Am i just lucky? Is the game limiting my progress on other bots on purpose as its not truly random? Anyone else had this run of fantastic luck?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I know it sucks, but once you get a 5* warrior you like and rank him/her up watch how fast those t3c run out.
  • Options
    ShoeoShoeo Posts: 7
    If i had money on it.... 1 in 6 x 6....could make a tidy profit....wouldnt happen lol. Next 5 star crystal ill be duping my grindor for sure ha.
  • Options
    They will be useful when you get a 5 star warrior bot
  • Options
    This disease happens again? It occurred to me also. Unfortunately No one could help you. Why warrior class? I will never know. Most people seems get redundant warrior class. While getting other class will benefit from Power control, Armor break, Anti Bleed-shock. Warrior anti-evade is not vital imo. Be patient and other class will come to you. We all just want to progress faster.
  • Options
    My curse is scouts. I have rolled for 5 t3cs and 3 of them have been scouts and all 3 in a row. I don't even like scouts.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    18 T3C scout sparks is my current tally.

While it did allow me to r4 my 5 star Prowl, it's still a crazy number. I think I pulled 7 in a row at one point. It would be nice if they released T3C daily missions or gave us another way to get the class essence/sparks we need.