Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Further Improvements Coming after 7.0

Comments

• So....we get a 20% extra XP and 20% gold for a few days...yet no raise in the level cap right away? I mean, I like the extra gold...but the help to level 60 would have been nice.

All of you that have not hit 55 yet better get to work.
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited September 2018
    Well... It's better than nothing... Not ground breaking improvements, but it's better than before, I'm grateful to y'all for taking our feedback and doing something about it.
    I just hope that 8.0 will have some new game modes to keep us all more invested into the game...
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    @Kabam Miike any idea on when the T3C Daily Deals will be out and how much T3C will be included in the offer?

This item on the improvement list seems like it would be the one that could roll out first, as there's nothing really to test.
  • @Kabam Miike Guys your are doing a great Job with TFTF but please take out the T1A From the Tier 3 night Cristal. All what it gave me from it is that T1A . That have to be only in the Tier 1.
    By another hand. We need more ways to play the game, same as MOCC . I USE TO PLAY IT. AND IT HAS LOTS OF WAYS TO PAY IT.

CONSIDER also reducing the energy for AM. 30 minutes would be ok.
    @Kabam Custos @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Pepper

ejgdigs28j76.jpg
  • In more important regards get rid of mixmaster he is a horrible bot I just got him 5* and I’m mad
  • Wow... everyones complaining really??? You cant beg for content and then when they deliver get upset again. We know its not act 4, but atleast they're adding things that i saw people asking for, better than being like 'no wait for 8.0' or something. Im happy with these changes, and cant wait for cyclonus tomorrow.

I'm not trying to attack you, but all the things they listed are just simple rebalancing. There hasn't been any new content added here, unless I missed something, in which case apologies.
  • Been thinking about something, people have screamed for new content to do besides Spotlight and AM, because a new spotlight only last so long, yet Kabam decides not only to lower the energy/node for Medium and Hard, but for a whole week they lower the countdown timer from six to three minutes. So practically a lot of us will have played trough Spotlight earlier than we use to, but that will only leave us with even more time to do nothing in the game except waiting for AM and the next bot, aside from the occasional raid/arena.

Leaves me thinking if they have a yet to be revealed ace up their sleeve.
  • How about giving away more energon for completing fights and missions. Seriously, i have been playing for months now and have 300 energon. Takes forever to save up to buy crystals. Getting ready to move on to a game with more rewards.
  • Shocker wrote: »
    How about giving away more energon for completing fights and missions. Seriously, i have been playing for months now and have 300 energon. Takes forever to save up to buy crystals. Getting ready to move on to a game with more rewards.

In just over a month ive collected almost 800 energon and i havent bought any packs, complete missions and fully explore them easy 25 energon for each 100percwnt explored mission and the spotlight are a hot spot right now for it woth the reduced energy cost in a week ive fully explored easy about completed medium amd hard ad am not about halfway done exploring the medium level thats where most my energon is from plus arenas, i can colect an easy 30 energon from each arena, just gotta grind is all
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited September 2018
    On average you can grind about 100 energon a day. Have noticed better drops in arena crystals since the update. Don’t waste your energon on bot crystals though.

1ct3xxwlyotc.png
    15zfqz7w6dnh.png
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Shocker wrote: »
    Takes forever to save up to buy crystals.
    Why?

• Please add the 4th story mode now. Did not you wait long for this?
  • Im not sure if this was asked already but can we get deals everyday instead of every other day??
  • DovahKingDovahKing Posts: 60
    edited September 2018
    Well how bout that everyone another legends of cybertron mission line its new content lmao just nit was everyone was asking for
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    what are you taking about @DovahKing
  • @Kabam Miike (sorry that I directly tagged you) sir, will we also having 2 arenas on 1 day?
  • Tough wrote: »
    what are you taking about @DovahKing

In game i got mail saying that there a new legends of cybertron mission, i was gonna screenshot it but its not showing anything now.... smh
  • 11 days have passed and we see the "T3C essence in daily deal" implemented. Sorry for the push but I'd rather have the 3min energy refill and 30min AM permanent in trade of a T4 Knight Crystal. That's a real improvement and that's already implemented and that makes us happy.
  • I want act 4 already. This game is a grind fest.
  • A tier 4 knight crystal. Very exited to see what’s in that
  • Do you know when you are going to expand the commanders level to 60
  • Can you tell us what the rewards will be for leveling up past 55
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    What about the T4 Knight crystal? Any update there?
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Am...🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited October 2018
    A month after the announcement, we got (will have got) lvl 60 and... it's busted on day one. I wonder what test environment do u use, if at all? Maybe some gray test with limited player base next time?
    To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.
  • To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.

When? And who did he tease?
    To be honest Miike dropped a hint of the next bot.

When? And who did he tease?

Scorponok