Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Megatronus

Comments

• Is rhinox still a good counter to him?

For the first version yes, second version no. Cyclones is your best bet.

For the first version yes, second version no. Cyclones is your best bet.
    Ok thanks
  • Why cyclonus
  • So has Megatronus surpassed every other robot, to become the most OP bot in the game?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Chrome2279 wrote: »
    So has Megatronus surpassed every other robot, to become the most OP bot in the game?

Just like Bayonetta did in smash, so yes, yes he did.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    megatronus is overrated, still really good thou
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Voltron wrote: »
    would you guys be mad if the "final bosses" was just Megatronus?

how I'm reading Miike's message..he's saying if you didn't like Megatronus as the final boss this month, wait for next month...because he's the final boss again.

In a way you were right. The final bosses were just Megatronus. Literally two of them, and no other bots, for all of 3.2.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »
    would you guys be mad if the "final bosses" was just Megatronus?

how I'm reading Miike's message..he's saying if you didn't like Megatronus as the final boss this month, wait for next month...because he's the final boss again.

In a way you were right. The final bosses were just Megatronus. Literally two of them, and no other bots, for all of 3.2.

lol...it didn't make sense they would have another "surprise" bot and keep that going moving forward..but putting him twice for the last chapter...that was totally unexpected. even with a Miike hint, you couldn't predict that.
  • Why cyclonus

Dark field nullifies relic of war.

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited October 2018
    I just faced someone who had an 4* R2 Unduped Megatronus in Arenas. My bot was a 3* R3 Duped Tech Sharkticon, which had a class advantage, but was still down about 300+ points. I won the match by continuously hitting my Special 1, which inflicted Power Burn & completely drained Megatronus’ power bar to 0 every time. I wouldn’t say the Tech Sharkticon has Megatronus’ number, but in certain 1-on-1 situations, a duped Tech Sharkticon can handle The Fallen with some ease.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Nerfed already? SP3 life steal chance is removed? Sigh...
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I wonder if someone can check if it was actually removed from his S3 or if it’s just a copy error on his abilities in game.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    I wasn't seeing it trigger, so I double checked how it worked in game and didn't see it, and went back to the bot Intel report and it's still there, so IDK. Never know...bugs, nerfs, fixes, typos...
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited October 2018
    Technobot wrote: »
    I just faced someone who had an 4* R2 Unduped Megatronus in Arenas. My bot was a 3* R3 Duped Tech Sharkticon, which had a class advantage, but was still down about 300+ points. I won the match by continuously hitting my Special 1, which inflicted Power Burn & completely drained Megatronus’ power bar to 0 every time. I wouldn’t say the Tech Sharkticon has Megatronus’ number, but in certain 1-on-1 situations, a duped Tech Sharkticon can handle The Fallen with some ease.

In any 4*/5* matchup within 1500pi, Megatronus isn't difficult to beat.
    GALVATRON, CYCLONUS, Tech SHARK, Rhinox (within 1000pi) and WJ really seem to handle him with ease.
    Dark Burn/Dark Field FTW.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    I saw it trigger three times in a row while I was practicing against mixmaster in rok. You have to have the relic of preservation active to even have a chance at life steal
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    m00nshine wrote: »
    I wasn't seeing it trigger, so I double checked how it worked in game and didn't see it, and went back to the bot Intel report and it's still there, so IDK. Never know...bugs, nerfs, fixes, typos...

Tested, the life steal of sp3 is OK.
    Tested, the life steal of sp3 is OK.

Cool. So it’s just an error in the in-game description. Thanks for posting your findings. 👍
    Off topic, but why is Megatronus considered a GOD?
    He's one of the 13 Primes; the children of Primus.
    He's a herald, just like GALVATRON, CYCLONUS & SCOURGE, whom are the children of Unicron.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    He's a herald, just like GALVATRON, CYCLONUS & SCOURGE, whom are the children of Unicron.

same reason you would call very OP bots ‘god tier’
    Kitten wrote: »

H eh.
    I meant generally, in media, comics, TV.
    Unicron & Primus are BROTHERS.
    So shouldn't their children have equal standing?
    Primus' Kids: 13 Primes.
    Unicron's Kids: Galvatron and his minions
    Kitten wrote: »

H eh.
    I meant generally, in media, comics, TV.
    Unicron & Primus are BROTHERS.
    So shouldn't their children have equal standing?
    Primus' Kids: 13 Primes.
    Unicron's Kids: Galvatron and his minions

i mean the autobots n cons etc. view him as godly because of his inconceivable power
    It depends on which religion you believe in. Not all Gods creates life.
    (But I'm not going to violate forum rules further to dive into this topic)
  • We believe only in one God named:

PRIMUS
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

Well, he was created by Primus, so he's like his "son" in a way. Since Primus is a God and he created Megatronus, Megatronus is a God in his own right as well. It''s the same way that Thor is called a God, when his father, Odin, was also a God.

Of course, there is a counter argument to this theory:
    Tarantulas was created by Unicron, and while Tarantulas is an excellent character, his powers are nothing when you compare him to the Children of Primus and some of the other Heralds of Unicron. So, this does somewhat counter my Heritage Theory

So with that, I think that main reason why Megatronus is considered a God is because he shares both Primus' and Unicron's power. He was created by Primus and became a Herald of Unicron, making him unbelievably powerful enough to be considered a God. His power is basically unmatched and he can't be beaten by anyone in a one on one fight, unless those people are Primus and Unicron.

And Arcee.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Well, he was created by Primus, so he's like his "son" in a way. Since Primus is a God and he created Megatronus, Megatronus is a God in his own right as well. It''s the same way that Thor is called a God, when his father, Odin, was also a God.

Tarantulas was created by Unicron, and while Tarantulas is an excellent character, his powers are nothing when you compare him to the Children of Primus and some of the other Heralds of Unicron. So, this does somewhat counter my Heritage Theory

So with that, I think that main reason why Megatronus is considered a God is because he shares both Primus' and Unicron's power. He was created by Primus and became a Herald of Unicron, making him unbelievably powerful enough to be considered a God. His power is basically unmatched and he can't be beaten by anyone in a one on one fight, unless those people are Primus and Unicron.

And Arcee.

Arcee has Girl Power.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

And Arcee.

Arcee has Girl Power.

Lol. But, I do recall Megatronus was the distant descendent of Solus Prime, so theres that I guess. Give Arcee a Matrix and see if she's worthy.
    Lol. But, I do recall Megatronus was the distant descendent of Solus Prime, so theres that I guess.
    They are lovers, be it in Covenant of Primus, or POTP series.

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited October 2018
    Lol. But, I do recall Megatronus was the distant descendent of Solus Prime, so theres that I guess.

Crap, did I say Megatronus is the descendant?
    I meant to say this:

"I do recall Meagtronus saying that Arcee is the descendant of Solus Prime. "

I mean to say Arcee not Megatonous, my bad.

Oedipus complex.