Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Full Mettle Mastery Bug

I've mentioned this as part of a discussion before, but the problem is still going on and needs to be fixed.

I have 3 of 3 ranks in Full Mettle which means I should have an armor buff on my bots that reduces damage by 10% and lasts until their health drops below 85%. Currently, the armor buff ends once health goes below 90% (rank 2, not 3). That also makes me think that maybe the buff is only reducing 8% of damage (rank 2, not 3) instead of 10% but I have no way of knowing this.

I have not filed a work ticket or whatever about this because the times I have done that for problems, Kabam has never even contacted me to inform me they were looking into an issue, and no issue I've made a work ticket for has ever been corrected or resolved in any way. So, will Kabam do anything about this? Or should I just put my 3rd mastery point on Full Mettle somewhere else?

Comments

• I have the same issue and that extra armor would of saved so many raids.
  • Just today I was fighting in a raid I believe, and the enemy had the Full Mettle and theirs worked until I got them below 85% health. So, it apparently works correctly for AI, but if you actually have a pulse, it doesn't work right!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Tenebrous --Is there any chance of Full Mettle getting fixed anytime soon?