Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid chips decreased from last month

Comments

• Hey y'all -

I just wanted to swing in and let you know that we've passed all this feedback along to the rest of the team. We totally get from your comments how this has had a negative impact on y'all and we want to ensure that sentiment is heard.
  • Hey y'all -

I just wanted to swing in and let you know that we've passed all this feedback along to the rest of the team. We totally get from your comments how this has had a negative impact on y'all and we want to ensure that sentiment is heard.

Why not have warned the days before is qestion?
  • Hey y'all -

So what next, are they fixing it or its going to be stuck like this throughout this raid event?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    willdorf wrote: »
    Last month, we were getting ~2750 for each raid in the 2000-2500 medal count range, and now only 1871? What's going on man?

@Kabam Miike

Also, 1200 medals only gives you access to 1163 chips per raid.
    Even if said base has a 26000 rating.
    Nice.
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    I think the best thing to do for your team @Kabam Vydious it’s to immediately restore the original amount of chip for raid event and send something like 50k chips to compensation to all.
    Otherwise I think many of us will stop spending money on this game because of the unfair treatment we’re receiving.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Hey y'all -

Everything about this is off, guys.

The only bases anyone can get are Quint bases that offer 0 medals, which would seem to indicate that there are no available bases out there to hit (if I understand the intent of the mechanic). Yet my base has been untouched for nigh on 3 hours now. This almost feels intentionally done. I've personally been stuck at 2499 for 6 raids now because I can't get a single base to even offer me 1 medal to bump me up to the next bracket. Feels fishy to me.

The other obvious and much larger issue is that no announcement was made about altering the chip amounts for the various medal brackets. Players carefully calculated how many raids they would have to do to get the rewards they wanted and then saved up the right amount of energon to get the job done. Now many players can't do what they had planned for. It's one thing if you made an announcement about this change at the beginning of the month so players could adjust, but there was nothing like that.

Please consider reverting the chip amounts back to what they were for this week only, make your announcement about the change for next month's raid week and stop with the Quint base gouging. Getting 6 Quint bases in a row is bush league.

I've been attacked four times in the last 2 hours and yet I've gotten 4 Quintesson bases in a row. My medal count has now dropped below 2000.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey y'all -

I appreciate you dropping in here. I know one of the things we’ve been asking for is at least give us some kind of notification that you’ve read what we’ve posted. Also give you props for doing so in the middle of all of this that’s been going on. Look forward to hearing an update.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Hey y'all -

To be blunt, we dont just want the sentiment heard, we want something done about it.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Hey y'all -

I appreciate you dropping in here. I know one of the things we’ve been asking for is at least give us some kind of notification that you’ve read what we’ve posted. Also give you props for doing so in the middle of all of this that’s been going on. Look forward to hearing an update.

Vydious seems to be the only one who actually cares to make this effort.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    One step forward.... two steps backwards.....
  • And here I thought that few mins into noticing this change a great number of players would've flooded this thread, seriously demanding for it to be reverted to normal to the point where kabam would've had to take action immediately.
    This just shows that tftf player base isn't united as compared to mcoc, that's why things gets fixed there more than here. @synthwave is the only one among the top spenders to actually come out and say something about it, the rest don't care as long as they've got a good stash of chips from dropping cash
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    CoolAsIce I think it’s very clear that no one is happy with the raid reward change and this thread is asking kabam for a response. It’s actually been fairly diplomatic as opposed to a bunch of cursing and hollow threats. We all want the raid rewards to be changed back to last months amounts.
    Did you start reading the thread at synthwaves post?
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    CoolAsice wrote: »
    And here I thought that few mins into noticing this change a great number of players would've flooded this thread, seriously demanding for it to be reverted to normal to the point where kabam would've had to take action immediately.
    This just shows that tftf player base isn't united as compared to mcoc, that's why things gets fixed there more than here. @synthwave is the only one among the top spenders to actually come out and say something about it, the rest don't care as long as they've got a good stash of chips from dropping cash

What more do you want us to say that hasn't been said?

It's a HUGE slap in the face and a BIG screw you to us catching us COMPLETELY off guard, knowing we were all planning on grinding HARD and WILLING to spend 1500+ energon.

This is straight bullshit which is why I'm done spending on this game.

And yes I am a BIG spender.
    I am sure the fact Vydious acknowledged this thread helped things. Unlike other threads and info requests that apparently go ignored.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    Hey y'all -

To be blunt, we dont just want the sentiment heard, we want something done about it.

The first step in any action being taken anywhere with any gaming community is ensuring your sentiment is heard. If it wasn't heard there wouldn't be following up on things. Please understand that passing along information is important to this and rather than not saying anything, I chose to come in here and inform you all that I was doing so. I don't have more of an update beyond that, but wanted to give some reassurance that this was being looked at and heard by our teams.

As for other topics, we are reading every thread and responding when necessary. Apologies for any thread that may seem missed in topic. We wanted to get in here and say something with how heated up it was getting. So with all that said, will everyone please keep in mind that posting on the forums is expected to be respectful and constructive.

Thank you again to everyone for sharing your feedback. The team has been informed and if there's any more information to give, we will do so when we can.
  • Come on man I cannot believe this! I’ve never encountered so many quint bases like this before. Even last month I rarely h
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Hey y'all -

The first step in any action being taken anywhere with any gaming community is ensuring your sentiment is heard. If it wasn't heard there wouldn't be following up on things. Please understand that passing along information is important to this and rather than not saying anything, I chose to come in here and inform you all that I was doing so. I don't have more of an update beyond that, but wanted to give some reassurance that this was being looked at and heard by our teams.

As for other topics, we are reading every thread and responding when necessary. Apologies for any thread that may seem missed in topic. We wanted to get in here and say something with how heated up it was getting. So with all that said, will everyone please keep in mind that posting on the forums is expected to be respectful and constructive.

Thank you again to everyone for sharing your feedback. The team has been informed and if there's any more information to give, we will do so when we can.

I can respect that. Things do take time, we know that. However, what we need is some forewarning. I think that’s the biggest issue right now.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Reduction like this means Kabam need more people to spend energon on tickets but whoever made this decision has not raided themselves to know the grind: even at 2673 per round, it's a non stop rally 24/7 resulting in sore thumbs and dry eyes (some of my friends were seeing doctors after the last event). Many have chosen to give up trying -- they know it's impossible simply because they've got no more time.
  • AnienAnien Posts: 23
    Is this intentional?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Anien wrote: »
    Is this intentional?

Of course! In the mail, they said 7 times instead of 10 (Cyclonus event).
  • RomGuyRomGuy Posts: 3
    This is really a disappointment.

Suggest to reduce the 5* bot chip requirement to 800k instead of 1 mil.
    RomGuy wrote: »
    This is really a disappointment.

Suggest to reduce the 5* bot chip requirement to 800k instead of 1 mil.

1 million is really too much
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    6iktvq6mxxli.jpeg

To make things worse, I stopped getting medals for beating real bases, so that I can never improve my medal count to get more Megatronus chips per raid.
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    edited October 2018
    I'm glad I planned to wait to the end of the month to open crystals instead of cracking everything at the beginning of the month. Planned on going for the 5* this month using an acceptable amount of energon during raid week. Not sure that's possible with the chip rewards at this level. Would be beyond bent if I cracked open my hoard of crystals and then got this
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I got 40 medals from the beginning of this stupid event & lost 214 medals.
    KABAMED REALLY HARD.
  • Just another reason to quit...
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited October 2018

the thing is..should this be treated as a feedback or a bug? you guys clearly stated that chips rewards during the Raid event will now increase in a linear fashion. There was an increase for Cyclonus and now it's gone.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Hey y'all -

Are you saying that you were expecting a positive impact???
    Hey y'all -

The assault reward did not change back, and there is no stored value game in the future.
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    the change is now, otherwise it's the end of the game
This discussion has been closed.