Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid chips decreased from last month

1235»

Comments

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    All of your complaining won’t do nothing, Just because you may not get 5* mega, doesn’t mean you close your eyes and blame kabam. Open your eyes and see that tuning is the right thing to to.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Tough wrote: »
    All of your complaining won’t do nothing, Just because you may not get 5* mega, doesn’t mean you close your eyes and blame kabam. Open your eyes and see that tuning is the right thing to to.

Whut?
  • Tough wrote: »
    Miikes comments are justified, Raids needs to be looked at and tuned if needed. If people just wait for raids to get 5* bots every month then those 5* will become obsolete because everyone will have them. Therefore pushing kabam to release 6*, something new and rare to get. Having too many players run around with 5* that where MEANT to be DIFFICULT to get is not okay.

Folks can run around with as many 5* dupes as they want, it won’t make a massive impact when the rank up materials are hidden behind a paywall.......

A well duped, max forged, max rank 4* is still superior to a r2 5*. Which is why despite having a few 5* myself, still focusing on building and forging into my 4* because those 5* rank up materials aren’t going to come free for a while no matter how much I grind.

If a f2p player gets their hands on a decent 5* roster then they’ve earned it, just as much as any p2p player. It still takes skill to succeed in this game, even more so when your energon savings are on the line and you don’t want to use your wallet as backup. I blitzed far too much energon on master this month, and don’t regret it even if it didn’t get me what I wanted. But in no way does that mean I’m dipping into my wallet to back me up. It’s accepted, I’ve moved on, until next month. No 5* rank up material for me.

Doesn’t matter, for all the good it’ll do it still won’t top my maxed 4*s, and I won’t be able to change that because the stuff needed to do so is hidden behind a paywall.

Sorry, but I disagree with your statement.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Shields done, back to raiding i go.
  • Thank you all for the feedback. We have no more to add to this subject at this time, and will be closing this thread.

We will take all of your feedback and our data into account, and will be reevaluating the future of Raid events for the coming months.
This discussion has been closed.