Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots still defying physics

124»

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Rabble
    Rabble ,’yeah cheating!! Rabble rabble.....mad!!!....

I'm not sure if this is actually serious or just trying to make a valid thread hostile, but so far there are some legitimate claims here taken notice by the mods, so if you don't have anything to add that's creative, please take your Hamburglar speak somewhere else.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @DrShotgun
    Latest and best development:
    Physics defy + FREEZE + LAG.
    Now available exclusively on higher arena multipliers (>10x).
    I've had underpowered 100% health Bots of 3*, pulling an SP, then game freezes about 3 seconds then AI promptly SP3s. Dead
    It's wierd how the game only freezes on one side.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    when the game freezes...i found it best tap the autofight (unless you're in the AMs) instead of trying to block, dash back or side step..and let the AI try to help you recover
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Have you guys notice that if the opponent is losing health due to any DoT debuff on them and when they are almost about to die and suddenly use Sp3 , they become immortal or something lol .. even if they're bleeding out or anything they wont die during the sp3 , it's weird and completing denies science xD
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Slayer wrote: »
    Have you guys notice that if the opponent is losing health due to any DoT debuff on them and when they are almost about to die and suddenly use Sp3 , they become immortal or something lol .. even if they're bleeding out or anything they wont die during the sp3 , it's weird and completing denies science xD
    Yep. They really can’t just die in the middle of their special? I’ve almost died to stuff like this. Makes no sense why they die from DoT on sp1 and 2 but not on 3.

Slayer wrote: »

ALL THE TIME, EVERYDAY FOR ME.
    And just to add a giant middle finger, THEY'RE ALWAYS DOWN TO 1%
    So today....final boss in Master....my Megatronus vs Master Megatronus....I pull an sp3, yet my bot gets stunned?
    I throw a melee combo yet MY bot takes damage?
    I feel like the game is getting confused as to who is who.
    Haven't heard from a mod in a while. We have several pages of legit proof here. Has there been a problem found?
  • Primal’s sticky feet has appeared on the ai a few times I’ve noticed. Doesn’t happen every time, but I thought they sped it up a bit? It looks as slow as it used to, with that noticeable gap in between sidesteps.
    I've noticed Hot Rod having sticky feet lately also, which has never happened before
    Yes, i know Kickback has EVADE skills, but man o man, was on a raid and the guy managed to dodge MV Megatron SP2 despite taking the first hit. 4 times in the same fight.
    Guy was a 5* R3.
    edited October 2018
    Here we are again....bots have decided to begin dropping blocks and charging opponents. Seems again the match is decided before it even begins. Primal today in AM. I'm at a 49 hit combo with Prowl and he let's loose an sp2. I had my block up and low and f*cking behold, he drops that block and runs STRAIGHT into it, losing me the match.
    Note I dropped the f bomb because I wanna make sure a mod sees this is a legitimate 4 PAGE thread. We've had one visit from someone typing in yellow and not a peep since.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Here we are again....bots have decided to begin dropping blocks and charging opponents. Seems again the match is decided before it even begins. Primal today in AM. I'm at a 49 hit combo with Prowl and he let's loose an sp2. I had my block up and low and f*cking behold, he drops that block and runs STRAIGHT into it, losing me the match.
    Note I dropped the f bomb because I wanna make sure a mod sees this is a legitimate 4 PAGE thread. We've had one visit from someone typing in yellow and not a peep since.

STUCK D-Pad Syndrome.
    Not to mention Jazz, MV Megs and Shockwave Uppercutting when the enemy is the length of the screen away.
    There goes the multiplier.
    I think what's happening with the charge is the change in screen orientation. You know when you stand all the way back and block, the orientation changes and the bots move closer together?
    I feel like that's what's happening here...or something along those lines.
    I think what's happening with the charge is the change in screen orientation. You know when you stand all the way back and block, the orientation changes and the bots move closer together?

you'd expect them to master battleground parameters!
    welcome to PSX circa 1999.
    So twice today during raids, Megatronus has triggered his sp3 while his power bar was yellow.
    So twice today during raids, Megatronus has triggered his sp3 while his power bar was yellow.

@DrShotgun anyone else get the feeling we're being ignored?
    There are other threads, with photographical and video evidence, of this type of bug AS WELL AS graphical glitches (of Raid/AM artifacts appearing in OTHER game modes!) that haven't gotten a single reply.

So now not only does the AI have a power set advantage, but with CRYSTALS blocking YOUR view, they have a visual one, too.ut96x9xh44yq.png
    3xbl6x68dzym.png
  • Not exactly defying physics on this one, but recently had grimlock knock bludgeon out of his sp1 after the first hit missed. Meant to do a ranged attack but it did melee for some reason. Bludgeon just kinda stood there for a second like he was stunned (no stun icon came up) then continued the fight. No damage was done though.

Of course, not complaining since it was my grimlock, but maybe the thread will get noticed now since a player gained an advantage rather than the ai.
    edited October 2018
    hvuj6h52rubq.png

Hahaha
    I've also EXPERIENCED Bots triggering SP3 despite having YELLOW BARS.

BONUS:
    Crystals during fights!n7c4qhoiikuv.png

EDIT: THEY NOW DON'T SHOW UP ON SCREENSHOTS
    edited October 2018

THIS is annoying/a handicap

2nr64fwyw8np.png

At least it's on an EASIER multiplier. Can you imagine facing a 5000pi Megatronus with your 1450pi Wheeljack on a 16 win 3x multiplier, and that stupid Crystal blocks Megatronus, so you can't see his moves?
    Efffffffff offf
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2018
    splendic wrote: »
    [Removed By Moderation]

Have you never finished a full combo on the enemy and just backstepped away after to avoid retaliation? If we can do it, stands to reason the AI will do it at higher difficulty levels.

I have also found gaps in combos to block, counter or dodge. The timing needs to be perfect and it's risky, but we can do the exact same thing.

The higher the difficulty the more likely it is that your opponent will use the same advantages.

As for sidestepping... Sidestepping is an art. If you step too early, the opponent finds the new angle. If you counterattack too early, you put yourself right back in the attack lane.

Treat sidestepping/countering more like how you dodge Motormaster or Cheetor consecutive attacks. Wait a split second longer before launching your counterattack.

You can also double sidestep if you know you made an early dodge, and still get out of the way, but it usually closes your window for a counter, and you have to reset your position again.

Try new things, you'll surprise yourself. But if you keep doing the same moves and timing and keep failing, you'll just get more irritated.

Practice on ROK or ROTK.

those bots have high level AI, and force you to change your game.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    What's up with mirage sp1? So once he's done with the sp1 moves he gets a range buff and he goes back to his range combos but the thing that is annoying is his 3 shot range needs to be sidestepped twice to completely dodge it .. because if you sidestep once you still get hit idk how is this happening because the mirage is not even changing his position
    Since I can't start a new thread, I'll just dig up the old one.
    I tested my theory again in Master. As soon as I began making progress, my bot stopped reacting to my commands, started dropping blocks, doing no damage, or very little. My 4/40 5* OG Prime hit a scout
    shark with an sp2 and did 2% damage. He started running into the line of fire, not responding to commands to dodge j coming ranged shots, and just plain standing there.
    Makes it real difficult when this ONLY happens in specific lanes and not others.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Personally I prefer Kabam making a bot 1.5 times stronger than pure cheating/bugging out
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Since I can't start a new thread, I'll just dig up the old one.
    I tested my theory again in Master. As soon as I began making progress, my bot stopped reacting to my commands, started dropping blocks, doing no damage, or very little. My 4/40 5* OG Prime hit a scout
    shark with an sp2 and did 2% damage. He started running into the line of fire, not responding to commands to dodge j coming ranged shots, and just plain standing there.
    Makes it real difficult when this ONLY happens in specific lanes and not others.

Man, this sounds crazy broken. Would love to see some video on any of it. I’ve experienced the “no response to commands/tapping” problems but nothing like what you deal with.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Man, this sounds crazy broken. Would love to see some video on any of it. I’ve experienced the “no response to commands/tapping” problems but nothing like what you deal with.

Not sure if I can record video of this on Android, but even if I could, you would be able to see the commands being inputted. It would just look like a beginner player getting his ass handed to him.
    I'd be ok if it were a lack of skill,but the frustrating part is I have the skill, but when you're landing critical hits and the bot triggers a special so you can SEE the yellow damage marker in the animation, there's something broken.
    At first I thought it was just the Sharks, but when I make progress my guy begins to go downhill. I have a relatively new phone, am on WiFi, no other apps running. It's not an issue of lag, as I don't get lag with this phone.