Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Megatronus

12346»

Comments

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Off topic, but why is Megatronus considered a GOD?
    He's one of the 13 Primes; the children of Primus.
    He's a herald, just like GALVATRON, CYCLONUS & SCOURGE, whom are the children of Unicron.

Well, he was created by Primus, so he's like his "son" in a way. Since Primus is a God and he created Megatronus, Megatronus is a God in his own right as well. It''s the same way that Thor is called a God, when his father, Odin, was also a God.

Of course, there is a counter argument to this theory:
    Tarantulas was created by Unicron, and while Tarantulas is an excellent character, his powers are nothing when you compare him to the Children of Primus and some of the other Heralds of Unicron. So, this does somewhat counter my Heritage Theory

So with that, I think that main reason why Megatronus is considered a God is because he shares both Primus' and Unicron's power. He was created by Primus and became a Herald of Unicron, making him unbelievably powerful enough to be considered a God. His power is basically unmatched and he can't be beaten by anyone in a one on one fight, unless those people are Primus and Unicron.

And Arcee.

What about Galvatron destroying an entire planet with just his INSANITY? :/
    Also, completely forgot Tarantulas was an Unicron agent! (But i don't think he was reformatted by ol' Horny, by the Beast Wars time period he was just a decrepit flying head)
    So the Unicron Kids (TM) remain:
    GALVATRON
    Cyclonus
    Scourge
    Unicronus Prime (yuck)

Oh yeah, Galvatron is an insane nut. But, that's why I prefer G1 Galvatron over G1 Megatron.

Tarantulas was never reformatted by Unicron like Galvatron, Cyclonus, and the rest, Tarantulas was literally a spawn of Unicron, making him a pure offspring as opposed to the rest of the Heralds. Of course, this wasn't supposed to be canon, but it became canon on accident, so I still refer to him as a spawn of Unicron.

As to how Unicron created Tarantulas when Unicron was just a head? Unicron probably threw him up.

Unicron wasn't just a head tho? You guys need to rewatch end of season 1. That was the aliens choice of how to look, based on familiar faces after scanning the maximal(primal). That wasn't actually Unicron, but an avatar the aliens used to present themselves to primal.
  • Remmie wrote: »
    Off topic, but why is Megatronus considered a GOD?
    He's one of the 13 Primes; the children of Primus.
    He's a herald, just like GALVATRON, CYCLONUS & SCOURGE, whom are the children of Unicron.

Well, he was created by Primus, so he's like his "son" in a way. Since Primus is a God and he created Megatronus, Megatronus is a God in his own right as well. It''s the same way that Thor is called a God, when his father, Odin, was also a God.

Of course, there is a counter argument to this theory:
    Tarantulas was created by Unicron, and while Tarantulas is an excellent character, his powers are nothing when you compare him to the Children of Primus and some of the other Heralds of Unicron. So, this does somewhat counter my Heritage Theory

So with that, I think that main reason why Megatronus is considered a God is because he shares both Primus' and Unicron's power. He was created by Primus and became a Herald of Unicron, making him unbelievably powerful enough to be considered a God. His power is basically unmatched and he can't be beaten by anyone in a one on one fight, unless those people are Primus and Unicron.

And Arcee.

What about Galvatron destroying an entire planet with just his INSANITY? :/
    Also, completely forgot Tarantulas was an Unicron agent! (But i don't think he was reformatted by ol' Horny, by the Beast Wars time period he was just a decrepit flying head)
    So the Unicron Kids (TM) remain:
    GALVATRON
    Cyclonus
    Scourge
    Unicronus Prime (yuck)

Oh yeah, Galvatron is an insane nut. But, that's why I prefer G1 Galvatron over G1 Megatron.

Tarantulas was never reformatted by Unicron like Galvatron, Cyclonus, and the rest, Tarantulas was literally a spawn of Unicron, making him a pure offspring as opposed to the rest of the Heralds. Of course, this wasn't supposed to be canon, but it became canon on accident, so I still refer to him as a spawn of Unicron.

As to how Unicron created Tarantulas when Unicron was just a head? Unicron probably threw him up.

Unicron wasn't just a head tho? You guys need to rewatch end of season 1. That was the aliens choice of how to look, based on familiar faces after scanning the maximal(primal). That wasn't actually Unicron, but an avatar the aliens used to present themselves to primal.

I wasn't talking about the Vok. I was talking about Unicron after Transformers the movie, where he was just a head and how that giant Unicron head was probably there in the big time gap between G1 and Beast Wars.
    ggkoci5kayul.jpg
    We were also discussing if Unicron was able to create Tarantulas in this state, given Tarantulas' enigmatic origins.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Hmm. G1 , even in their time active on earth, is ancient compared to bw timeline. So question is, do we speculate that Unicron never re-assimilated in the millennia to follow. Also, hasn't primus been able to create bots in weakened state? Unicron is yang to his ying
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Remmie wrote: »
    Hmm. G1 , even in their time active on earth, is ancient compared to bw timeline. So question is, do we speculate that Unicron never re-assimilated in the millennia to follow. Also, hasn't primus been able to create bots in weakened state? Unicron is yang to his ying

Alas, all those rubbish Matrix of Chaos storylines are a joke.

UNICRON has always been more powerful than Primus, the only reason they became planets was that Primus couldn't beat him, and rather than dying, trapped them both in huge, similar asteroids.
    You see, they weren't robots, but astral beings.
    Millennia passed, and both deities started manipulating the iron cores and deposits of their respective asteroid prisons, eventually becoming orbiting, metal planets.
    As Primus was born of UNICRON (ala Adam and Eve), he still had the power of giving life. Thus created the 13 Primes as self defense against any future threat of Unicron.
    UNICRON no longer has the capability*; but used his new, self thought powers to turn his planet form into a self propelled dreadnaught, devouring anything in it's path and becoming stronger.

* Unicron can't create life, only reformat existing beings.

Didn't make this up.
    (Simon Furman, Marvel TF 1990)
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

UNICRON has always been more powerful than Primus, the only reason they became planets was that Primus couldn't beat him, and rather than dying, trapped them both in huge, similar asteroids.
    Millennia passed, and both deities started manipulating the iron cores and deposits of their respective asteroid prisons, eventually becoming orbiting, metal planets.
    As Primus was born of UNICRON (ala Adam and Eve), he still had the power of giving life. Thus created the 13 Primes as self defense against any future threat of Unicron.
    UNICRON no longer has the capability*; but used his new, self thought powers to turn his planet form into a self propelled dreadnaught, devouring anything in it's path and becoming stronger.

Didn't make this up.
    Well that debunks the "Tarantulas being Unicron's Spawn Theory".
    Eh, I'm still gonna count Tarantulas as a Herald of Unicron however, because of that one time he worked for him to steal the Matrix.

6z0rphks5i2v.jpg
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Didn't make this up.
    Well that debunks the "Tarantulas being Unicron's Spawn Theory".
    Eh, I'm still gonna count Tarantulas as a Herald of Unicron however, because of that one time he worked for him to steal the Matrix.

6z0rphks5i2v.jpg

I may be wrong.
    I only religiously followed TFormers from 1984 till Beast Machines.
    With Marvel UK and US comics (plus Ladybird and Big Looker)8x8281rgmwo9.jpg
    kt2jne0v47wp.jpg

Never liked Marvel Primus' design, with his Hot Rod look