Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hey, what about a practice mode?

I was thinking that this game could use a little practice mode. I think the way it should work is that it would have a bot, that you choose to fight, having infinite health. You, however, do not have infinite health, but your bot will respawn infinitely. The point of this is not to win (because people will be scrambling for rewards which is pointless because it's a test) but to either test your bot's abilities or to say, figure out how attack ratings work.

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I was thinking that this game could use a little practice mode. I think the way it should work is that it would have a bot, that you choose to fight, having infinite health. You, however, do not have infinite health, but your bot will respawn infinitely. The point of this is not to win (because people will be scrambling for rewards which is pointless because it's a test) but to either test your bot's abilities or to say, figure out how attack ratings work.

Join the club, buddy. Just wait till all the pros tell you that you can practice in RotK or Kaon... for a whole 5 minutes till your roster is dead.
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Join the club, buddy. Just wait till all the pros tell you that you can practice in RotK or Kaon... for a whole 5 minutes till your roster is dead.
    You can practice in RotK or Kaon
    (insert flame war here)

• I too would like one. I already made a thread about it but the more ppl that want one, the better
  • Warrior2410Warrior2410 Posts: 154
    edited October 2018
    Sycko5 wrote: »

(insert flame war here)

Well, disregarding that Flame war, ROK is a very hard place to train in. It's basically the mode saying "If you don't have a maxed five star, you're [Removed by Moderation] outta luck buddy. [Removed by Moderation]"
  • Sycko5 wrote: »

(insert flame war here)

Well, disregarding that Flame war, ROK is a very hard place to train in. It's basically the mode saying "If you don't have a maxed five star, you're s**t outta luck buddy. Time to f**k your s**t up"

Well, that's what you get training for,, survival,, and how much damage you do before KO.
    If you can't dodge him for one min........I would hold my words
    Maxed five stars are required for COMPLETION of RoK,,, Train in it never means to complete it.
    It's the test of your reflexes, skills and all.
  • DonApis wrote: »

Huh. Didn't find this. This actually goes more in-depth for the idea so check out this post