Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's going with forging?

So the new update brought us a new icon on our bot's page above the hp. It represent the circle of classes, but we had no information about how this work whatsoever.

Every bot starts with a x100% which would suggest it does 100% more damages to the class he has advantage on. Well, probably not. After using some 1* fully upgraded on a 2 *, I get to a forging level of 14 and the multiplicator goes down to x80%.

So what does that mean? This makes no sense and a bit of an explanation would be much appreciated!
Tagged:

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I had similar questions, been playing with 2 and 3 star bots and while it seems like 3* starts at 100 and goes up, and 2* starts at 50 and goes up, sometimes weird stuff happens
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    I've only seen bot starting at 100%, even after restarting the game many times (and I have all the latest updates).
    It would actually makes a lot of more sense if bots were starting at 50% and were going up. Display bug maybe...
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Hmm yeah that could be it. I'll have to pay more attention when forging