Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

(Must read) Awesome suggestions for next update. What do u think?

@Kabam Miike please you guys have to upload Act 4 and 8.0. Do you think you can carry it out in Christmas, at least? This was this game's most poor year in updates. In 8.0, you guys have to bring Act 4 (with a comic cutscene at the end, not having it in Act 3 was so much frustrating) and a series of other things to improve the game:

01. New Mods - With this one, do the same as bots. 2~3 months after a featured bot crystal got out, you upload that bot into the normal crystal. From 2 to 2 or 4 to 4 months, bring the Exclusive Mod Crystal with new Mods and upload the old Exclusive Mods to the Premium Mod Crystal. Also, bring Sig Awake and Ups for Mods and 5* Mods.

02. G1 Bumblebee - He was 2017 Christmas's special Bot. This year, bring him to normal Crystals and upload a new Christmas special Bot this year who will be exclusive to his own Crystal until next year Christmas, when he will come to normal Crystals and another special Bot comes in.

03. Multiple Arenas - Instead of doing 1st week Daily Arenas > 2nd week Featured Chip Arenas > repeat, make Daily Arenas come every day, as well as Featured Chip Arenas. The Commanders will optate for either competing in one or another any day.

04. New Primes - This doesn't have to be right now, but an awesome long-term possibility. Just like Megatronus, add in further years Prima, Liege Maximo, Vector Prime, Alpha Trion, Solus Prime, etc.

05. G1 Seekers - Please. I've been asking this for a long time. G1 Thundercracker was spotted in a trailer. Add him, but with Skywarp all together so we don't have to waste 2 months. Introduce Seeker Chips to purchase either a 3*-5* Thundercracker or Skywarp in the Store. Also make really cool Synergies between them Starscream and Ramjet.

06. Open the Multiverse! - We have G1, Cinematic, and BW Bots. Add characters from other continuities like Aligned (Cybertron games, Prime, RiD) and Unicron Trilogy (Armada, Energon, Cybertron). There's a lot of possibilities. Talk to Hasbro. See if they allow to add these. People would go crazy on purchasing a TFP Predaking.

07. Combiners - You guys have teased Combiners back at "Get the Horns". Take the idea forward. Upgrade Squads so they can have 6 Bot slots, allowing Commanders to form Combiners. Make a Sharkticon Combiner whose Class is Universal (Class advantage, because we have 1 Shark for each Class), even if it means activating them cost Energon or whatever you want.

08. Themed updates - This may be the most important one. In MCOC, at each update we get a new theme, like a loading screen. In FTF, we just always have the anniversary theme in the first loading screen and a Bot Class Wheel at the other one. Make something more creative. Hype people for the upcoming Bots.

09. Alliance Wars - Each Commander has a Base. Make AW just like a mix of AM and Raids. Each Alliance has a Base, which each Member places a Bot and Mod for defense, simultaneously attacking the enemy Alliance's Base.

10. Equipments - That's just a personal suggestion I think would come out great. To upgrade even further Bots and Mods, you can collect Equipment from Mission Rewards. Each Bot has 6 Equipment slots for each Tier. Equipments can be directly equipped, or, if part of a higher Tier, built by gathering lower-Tier Equipments. Upon equipping or building all 6 Equipments, you Tier-up in exchange of Gold, and the process goes on.
EXAMPLES: G1 Megatron Equipments - Battle Mace (built from 6 Fuel Cells and 12 Dark Energon Shards), Gladiator Armour (built from 40 Steel and some Ore-13 as well), Fusion Cannon (built from 15 Steel and 5 Dark Energon Shards), E.D.C Code of Conduct Book (basic Equipment. He is a Decepticon, so he needs to be "educated for EDCs laws"), this opens wide possibilities.

What do you Commanders think? And Kabam? Is any of this ideas a possibility for the future? Some Commanders would love seeing them.

Comments

• Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited October 2018
    Sorry if the list was bigger than I thought it'd be. Some of them aren't essential, but I just thought it would be more efficient and easy for the forum Moderators to notice than if I made one thread for each.

I had a few issues in this game, specially with 7.0 and 7.1. But I still think it was just a small issue and the game could still have a good future like MCOC, though completely different and hopefully far better.
  • Those ideas are really cool, especially about adding tfp characters and the other primes. Hopefully Kabam will accept at least one of these suggestions in their future updates!
  • I would like to see Dark Energon as some special currency that allows you to by temporary special boosts (think about that one Ghost Rider event in MCOC). It'll help give you an edge on fights and make it seem like you have a mod. Dark Energon will be rewarded through Spotlight.

Also, in every game update, they release a BW Predacon.
  • I would like to see Dark Energon as some special currency that allows you to by temporary special boosts (think about that one Ghost Rider event in MCOC). It'll help give you an edge on fights and make it seem like you have a mod. Dark Energon will be rewarded through Spotlight.

And a female bot. Doesn't have to be as much as males, but 2 x 30 is kind of overwhelming. Solus Prime would be awesome, I'll think of adding it to the characters suggestion thread...
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    You are suggesting a lot of things in the post... Gotta think realistically on what you are asking for. Kabam announced a Tier 4 Knight Crystal to be released soon, and this was like 2 months ago (Give or take a bit)...

As a developer, I cannot see something like the Tier 4 Knight Crystal taking more than an hour to program into the game so.... Don't expect too much when the 8.0 update is announced.
  • Hey @Predacon_Order

Thanks for all of the suggestions! We've seen some of these in the past, but still want to thank you for the thought you've put into this post. I've taken them to the team.
  • @Kabam Miike thanks for the attention.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2018
    Can we add hazards to the arenas?

On the suggestion about seekers, can we get the other coneheads, Dirge and Thrust?

With Christmas coming, can we get Santa Grimlock or Bonecrusher Grinch?

And a female bot. Doesn't have to be as much as males, but 2 x 30 is kind of overwhelming. Solus Prime would be awesome, I'll think of adding it to the characters suggestion thread...

That is true, the game does need more female bots to appeal more to the female demographic. They can bring in some unique female characters such as Blackarchnia (the obvious choice), Elita-One, Chromia, Slipstream, Victorian, L̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶M̶e̶g̶a̶t̶r̶o̶n̶ Megaempress and her 4 Elite guards, Airazor, and countless more. If they can sprinkle in some female bots, the game could gain more players. Let's just hope the new players can deal with long loading screens.
  • Maybe you guys could handle putting the time value on raid shield icons like the rest of the boosters have. Baby steps.......baby steps
  • In all seriousness I would like to see bot crystals/shards added to AM rewards for ranks lower than 15. Seems players at the top are building rosters 4x? (Guesstimate) Faster than the alliances just below them. So how bout a little something for the “middle class”
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I think Warpath needs to be in the game
  • Have December as shatter, then January 2019 should be warpath.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited November 2018
    Have December as shatter, then January 2019 should be warpath.

If Warpath doesn't get into the game in 2019, then there'll be a problem.