Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is your favorite Cybertronian faction or sub-faction?

What is your favorite Cybertronian faction or sub-faction? 34 votes

Autobot
29%
BumblebeeCanuck33AnakinPrimeNemesisUnknownDeymonKillerJazz444PeasIssy543OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5 10 votes
Decepticon
55%
French_BakerJoker69M00NDrShotgunCharleshot25JmdDaveJLBlack_ThoughtPhatBoy123BlackRazakDrazyUrAverageMalakaHungarrScarredArachnid333SoundwaveGOA125DeadMemeBoiKittenlightningbaronQqq6 19 votes
Maximal
2%
Orion_pax13 1 vote
Predacon
11%
AnnatarSparkShredderCeltVanjie 4 votes
Minicon
0%
Other?
0%

Comments

• Decepticon
    They are Instruments of Destruction
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Decepticon

Or Tools of Foul Play?
  • Autobot
    Autobots have Optimus Prime. Epic leader and epic team. Plus I'm good not evil
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Decepticon
    Soundwave. Nuff Said.
  • Decepticon
    My favourite character is an autobot (optimus prime) but every bot after that is a decepticon (soundwave being my second fav and shockwave being my 3rd) if i had to make a top 10 favourite list, one wpuld be an autobot and the rest will be decepticons
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Autobot
    I’m an Autobot lol
    Autobots Roll Out !
  • Decepticon
    Decepticons all the way.
    they tend to have better stories and explanations of their actions and desires.
    and outside of G1 they are not the bad guys (as a whole- Starscream will always be a greedy self serving piece of work-, just the ones forced into the arena and made to fight every day, who rebelled against their oppressors, not the autobots, but to whom the autobots remained loyal.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Decepticon
    Hungarr wrote: »
    Decepticons all the way.
    they tend to have better stories and explanations of their actions and desires.
    and outside of G1 they are not the bad guys (as a whole- Starscream will always be a greedy self serving piece of work-, just the ones forced into the arena and made to fight every day, who rebelled against their oppressors, not the autobots, but to whom the autobots remained loyal.

So the Autobots are Republicans. And the Decepticons are the military coup de etat.
    POLITICS IN SPACE!
    Space Force needed, obviously
  • VanjieVanjie Posts: 82
    Predacon
    Terrorize!
  • It’s Autobots and Maximals for me!!
    I have favorite characters from both factions, and I just can’t decide between the two!!
    Though when you think of it, the Autobots are the ancestors of Maximals, and some of the Maximals were actually Autobots!
    After the Great War of 2036 the remaining Autobots decided to set aside their faction, scan new forms and become the Maximals! ( mainly being Prowl, Ironhide, and Silverbolt, as these were some of the only remaining Autobots that survived the war ) the Autobots (now Maximals) defeated the Deceptions, and that’s when the BW Megatron started the faction of Predacons!
    It’s quite an interesting story, and you can read it right online, on Transformers Wiki The title of the story is Dawn of Predacus
  • Decepticon

Tools of foul play
  • Decepticon
    The Decepticons stand for justice from a corrupt Cybertronian government. All Autobot oppressors will surrender or be terminated
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Decepticon
    Hit hard. No regrets.
  • Decepticon
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Soundwave. Nuff Said.

I was gonna say that
  • Predacon
    Sorry, Dinobot , You'll be always my most favorite character
  • Autobot
    Autobots will never fall. Autobots are coolest and fun. AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!
  • M00NM00N Posts: 30
    Decepticon
    Vote explained in 1 word: "Sideways"
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    M00N wrote: »
    Vote explained in 1 word: "Sideways"

I forgot to take that into account.
  • The G1 Predacons.8hphxe7t43ut.jpg
    ahfbzacfmmfr.jpg
    9ym5v5ynlnzk.jpg
    uzpbf1cl7gau.jpg
    2b3161skkh4s.jpg