Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

SCORPONOK ERRORS???

Hello Kabam.
Yet again this spotlight mission seems to be loaded with bugs and poor play. I was curious if anyone else has had this problem. I finished the SP in expert was given the monthly reward and actually pulled not a 4* but a 3* Scorponok. However I didn't know who I had duped until I went into my bots the little icon that was supposed to show him kept spinning w the little dial we all know too well. Even happens in game. When you come upon Scorp at the last level. The entire game dialog for the spotlight mission I was reading just words. The only character that showed up was Optimal. The others were invisible. What is this @kabammike
qqon2gaqqvyf.png

Comments

• 1st time posting a discussion. Please forgive any errors.
  • Restart and it may work.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I don't see much of an issue here, more of a minor annoyance. just restart or uninstall and it might work.
  • @SparkShredder @PhatBoy123 I reinstall the game and that and learned the hard way that it made the situation MUCH worse. @Rshxanadu2112 Best to leave it until the next patch comes.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited November 2018
    @Rshxanadu2112, you've recently update to android 9.0 or your device came with it? This looks exactly like the bug mentioned couple of replies above. I've tried my best to report the issue, but it'll be good if you write in the linked thread with a little more information, like what is your device, what os you're using (version too), as we managed to point that this issues is plaguing devices with Android 9 but not those with Oreo and bellow.
  • Thank you all for your participation in this chat. My device is the Google Pixel latest op system and the latest version of the game as well I will just probably be letting it go as @Issy543 said in his post. It's not bothersome I was just wondering if anyone else had the issue.
    I have always restarted, uninstalled and so on. Hasn't helped.
    Again Thx
    Cheers.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Thank you all for your participation in this chat. My device is the Google Pixel latest op system and the latest version of the game as well I will just probably be letting it go as @Issy543 said in his post. It's not bothersome I was just wondering if anyone else had the issue.
    I have always restarted, uninstalled and so on. Hasn't helped.
    Again Thx
    Cheers.

The problem is that missing assets sometimes means you can't select game mode to fight. For instance on next Monthly you won't be able to participate because you wont have those assets cached. You wont be able to see any new bot also.

I've read the thread for Kabam's other game and the guys over there waited for more than 8 days for a fix. The fix wasn't game app update or some downloadable thing, as reported the game suddenly started to work after 8 days which means that it's related to Kabam's server or ip address been blocked by android pie (just a guess).

Now if it took them 8 days to fix it in the other game, judging how much of attention we get, the issue probably wont be fixed in the next month or two.

I thought they were trying to fix that last night with that emergency maintenance, but if you're writing here I guess you still have the problem, so no fix for now. Damn, I hoped to be able to update to Pie now.