Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which 4-star bot to rank up to R5?

2»

Comments

• Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 Your name gives your answer away, man. Lol But I agree, he’s up there too. Just don’t know if i should wait for a dupe before i rank him. Dunno how important his dupe is. Would you know? Much appreciated, man. :)

Optimus prime mv1 is amazing with or without the dupe he can heal bleeds, he has Melee buffs, armor, and good melee and special damage . Obviously the dupe makes him better but he can do very well without it. It just adds like a super strong shield for a few seconds and damage boost. Mv1 Sig+ Special 1 + combo sequencer= massive damage. I say rank MV1 up to r5 because he is amazing and doesn't necessarily need the dupe although it would be good. Then rank up tactican Megatron.
  • Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    edited November 2018
    Prowl or G1 Megatron and even MV1 would be my first choices. But those are all still great choices besides mixdaddy.
  • Options
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 He heals bleeds like Grimlock? Alright, I didn’t notice that. Cool. So does he by any chance regen from bleeding an opponent (the way he does against a Harm Accelerator) even on non-raid activities? Maybe there’s a regen trick that i didn’t know about? Or is that pushing it? Lol
  • Options
    @Sycko5 Tough choice, bro. All three of them are great and fun to use. And I agree with you, so are the others. No love for Mixdaddy though, huh? Lol
  • Options
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 He heals bleeds like Grimlock? Alright, I didn’t notice that. Cool. So does he by any chance regen from bleeding an opponent (the way he does against a Harm Accelerator) even on non-raid activities? Maybe there’s a regen trick that i didn’t know about? Or is that pushing it? Lol

Grimlock does not heal whenever there's a damaging debuff on him. His sig purified the debuff after a second. Mv1 HEALS by melee attack whenever he is bleeding. And if they add another stack of bleed from specials or such, he will purify 1 stack
  • Options
    PaoweepaopaoPaoweepaopao Posts: 27
    edited November 2018
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 Now this clears this up for me. When bleeding, he regens with every hit he deals on the opponent. And the HA gets him bleeding constantly so constantly too, he regens every hit landed. Crystal clear! And yeah, I guess I meant purifying debuffs with Grimlock. No regen involved whatsoever. Crystal! Thanks buddy! Very helpful.
  • Options
    Could be pushing it as you guys have been golden helpful already but might as well throw this out here so i can totally forget about these unraked ones if you guys say they’re as crappy as i think they are. Had to include the green shark, huh?! Lol

So, are any of these guys worth anything, guys? :)

8elnos21na0w.jpeg
  • Options
    I know Kickback and Tronus are killer when duped. But how about these two I have that are not?

And Mirage and Rhinox are favored by some but I just can’t seem to learn to play them right. Okay, they’re not crappy but are they worth ranking up to 4/5, kind sirs? :)
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited November 2018
    Could be pushing it as you guys have been golden helpful already but might as well throw this out here so i can totally forget about these unraked ones if you guys say they’re as crappy as i think they are. Had to include the green shark, huh?! Lol

8elnos21na0w.jpeg

There all great except for that shark lol just need to learn them and you got some killer bots, also don't listen to folks about hound the trick with him is to use his burns and he's brutal if played right, mirage is a beast if played as range and use sp1 soon to help with power control, kickback can eat debuffs and power up from them, Rhinox is great at damage reduction due to his shields and power control,for drift set up acceleration and use your sp 1 or 2 for increased bleed damage, arcee's an attack hard kinda but from ranged and cyclonus is your goto bot for any with unstoppable and Megatronus is a heavy hitter great for AM as his heavy can burn threw primals 15 combo damage block
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018

8elnos21na0w.jpeg

Mirage is excellent and should be ranked up. Along with arcee and cyclonus and Hut Rud, Mirage is a amazing tech that can rack up a lot of damage and ranged power burns. Arcee is great and does good damage on headshots and specials. Cyclonus is amazing, he's tanky, Specials are great and Dark Pulse is useful. HuT rud is amazing as he can inflict deceleration boosting his crit rate and lowering enemy evasion and power gain so he should be ranked up. Grindor is great but needs the DUPE so wait on him. Rank up rhinox he's amazing with bleeds and shields. Hound sucks and needs a buff but rank him up when duped. Megatronus is a must to rank up dupe or no dupe he is so good. Overall rank up the besides the green shark but here is the order of importance of who to rank up.
    1 Megatronus
    2. Cyclonus
    3. Mirage.
    4. Rhinox
    5. Arcee
    6. HUT rud
    7. Hound
    8. Grindor
    Each bot needs to be ranked up and they will do well. Play with them and you'll be able to use them well. HUT rid doesn't need the dupe to be good while GRINDOR must have a dupe. If GRINDOR does not you could rank up hound first but it's switchable between hound and grindor. Megatronus is good without dupe. Arcee is good without dupe. Hound is crappy and needs a buff but rank him up later. Cyclonus is good without dupe. Mirage and rhinox also are a priority too.
  • Options
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 Because of this, I now have a guide in order of importance, but i mean after i r5 one of the higher ranked ones we were just discussing. Again, very helpful sharing of knowledge, man.

And yeah, I really didn’t know Arcee’s worth anything. I even wanted to sell her but realized this isn’t MCOC! Lol

Thanks, Bro @OptimalOptimus_MV1!
    🙏🏼🙏🏽🙏🏾
  • Options
    PaoweepaopaoPaoweepaopao Posts: 27
    edited November 2018
    @PyrusPrime Was kinda surprised when you said that they’re all great because none of them are duped save for Arcee, Hound and Cyclonus. Especially with Kickback, I really love my 3* Kickback’s T-Clog but unduped, I wasn’t so sure.

So since you guys recommend ranking them up, they’re back on the list now and out of the recycle bin. Lol

Thank you for taking the time to respond, man. 🙏🏼🙏🏾🙏🏽
  • Options
    @PyrusPrime Was kinda surprised when you said that they’re all great because none of them are duped save for Arcee, Hound and Cyclonus. Especially with Kickback, I really love my 3* Kickback’s T-Clog but unduped, I wasn’t so sure.

So since you guys recommend ranking them up, they’re back on the list now and out of the recycle bin. Lol

Well most all them have good strong points even without unlocked Sig the sig gives them and added boost but its not a must have take kickback for example t-cog is nice its funny like barricade and his backfire plus a small stun which is helpful, but his ability to consume debuffs is very good and he's just one example from your bots. If you learn all there strengths and weaknesses of your bots and observe the ones you don't have you can use them to your advantage.
  • Options
    PyrusPrime wrote: »

Well most all them have good strong points even without unlocked Sig the sig gives them and added boost but its not a must have take kickback for example t-cog is nice its funny like barricade and his backfire plus a small stun which is helpful, but his ability to consume debuffs is very good and he's just one example from your bots. If you learn all there strengths and weaknesses of your bots and observe the ones you don't have you can use them to your advantage.

This is a nice way of looking at things, man. Like glass half-full instead of half-empty. Nice! Maybe I’ll play with them more and learn which ones I like and go from there. Thank you bro. Appreciate this. :)