Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What was BW Megatron's Best Body?

What was BW Megatron's Best Body? 27 votes

Aligator Body
0%
Season 1 T-Rex Body
37%
Austin555555Barricade1776MeatShield72Jazz444BlackRazakUrAverageMalakaHZEROAendelanOptimalOptimus_MV1Kitten 10 votes
Transmetal Roller-Skating Dino
22%
JOUSTJmdSkBirdmanOptima1Pmagnusprime777ScarredArachnid333 6 votes
Transmetal II Dragon
33%
French_BakerAnnatarCharleshot25PhatBoy123Issy543rylitr5ewqTechnobotSycko5Vanjie 9 votes
Beast Machines
0%
Diagnostic Drone
7%
SlayerSoundwaveGOA125 2 votes

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Season 1 T-Rex Body
    Never got into rollerblades

Barney, however, was rather useful in Zoo Fights.
    Now compare the Beast Wars' QUALITY storytelling to the utter garbage that is modern transformers (Prime gets a hard pass)
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    REFERENCE GUIDE:

Alligator Body:
    czel7x7p69r8.png
    Season 1 T-Rex Body:
    sgjw2pjj3twk.jpg
    Transmetal Roller-Skating Dino:
    sy2x2kkw4u80.jpg
    Transmetal II Dragon:
    q4sb7i9xfokk.jpg
    Beast Machines:
    mttxaxzgxr0z.png
    Diagnostic Drone:
    gc7t6u5bg85x.jpg
    This was a body
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Season 1 T-Rex Body
    REFERENCE GUIDE:

Alligator Body:
    czel7x7p69r8.png
    Season 1 T-Rex Body:
    sgjw2pjj3twk.jpg
    Transmetal Roller-Skating Dino:
    sy2x2kkw4u80.jpg
    Transmetal II Dragon:
    q4sb7i9xfokk.jpg
    Beast Machines:
    mttxaxzgxr0z.png
    Diagnostic Drone:
    gc7t6u5bg85x.jpg
    This was a body

And no, that Beast machines Megatron is NOT sporting a sweet mullet, flowing in the wind...
  • Transmetal Roller-Skating Dino
    I personally think the Transmetal form just pips Barney bot at the post simply because he could use both his hands. It seemed a far more practical form to me.
  • I think the original skin for beast wars Megatron that way he could be grimlock twin and infliate the autobot base
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    I'm surprised the Transmetal design isn't getting enough love. The other Beast Wars designs are great, but there are a few features that make it stand out for me.
    LONG VERSION:
    First off, the helmet of the Transmetal body is the best, since it has small cool details such as the spikes curving around the helmet. The first body helmet was good, but not as menacing as the Transmetal, and the Dragon Body helmet looked a little overdetailed.

The color scheme for the Transmetal body really stands out due to the blending colors of the black and bronze with a shiny chrome. And the small dashes of purple is icing on the cake, as it outlines his purple face and Dino Kibble in a balanced manner.

The actual model itself looks awesome. It doesn't look over done like his first form, but instead looks simple while keeping his menacing appearence. The shoulders look like he''s heavily armored, his legs are once again a blend of a T-Rex''s legs, and while the T-Rex head isn't Arm Cannon sadly, it looks absolutely threatening on his chest. Oh, and like @SkBirdman said, he can use both of his arms.

The turbines that make him fly are nice touches and while his Canon isn't a Dino/Dragon head, a tail still suffices. The tail weapon does have useful functions such as being flexible to grab more efficiently, straightening to act like a sword, and still being used as a canon.

The Beast Mode is so hilariously stupid that it works. I mean you don't see a purple robotic T-Rex with roller skates and jet turine every day. While the concept is good, the color scheme is okay; I feel like it has too much bronze. The Beast Modes of the other 2 bodies were well executed.
    TL;DR: The Transmetal's robot design had a unique color scheme, great design, and the small details really stand out. The Beast Mode may have an overdone color scheme, but it's still a good design.

All in all, no matter what body Beast Wars Megs is in, he still kicks ass. Even in the Diagnostic Drone body.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    OH MY GOSH! Too hard to choose! Transmetal 1 was a good change for BW Royalty Megatron, but Transmetal II gave him an even bigger, more drastic change. The character in Beast Machines was just so evil, but we all know how Beast Machines went (Rhinox especially should've come back in an Oracle-Type form at the end). I have to go with Transmetal 1. It seemed appropriate that he became part vehicle part-creature. Vehicreature. Huh. Anyway, Transmetal II just made him an animal machination rather than what happened to Cheetor, Rampage, Optimal Optimus, etc.
  • Season 1 T-Rex Body
    Season 1 best design and awesone
  • Transmetal Roller-Skating Dino
    Who doesn’t like a roller skating dino right? 😁
  • Diagnostic Drone

Most powerful, yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss