Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why Are You Still Playing This Game?

The title stands for itself but on a serious note why are you still playing this game? I get it you love transformers and by this game you're getting to play with your favorite bot . What else??
Share your reason

Comments

• I play to get those £100 deals my favourite

JK
  • Slayer wrote: »
    The title stands for itself but on a serious note why are you still playing this game? I get it you love transformers and by this game you're getting to play with your favorite bot . What else??
    Share your reason

I play the game still just because it's Transformers, and in all honesty it's the only Transformers game that gives a somewhat like Console experience. Granted the games not in a good spot at the moment, with the lack of content and communication, but it's still fun to play. I just wish we had more to do.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Never had any GOOD TF games growing up. You whiners never experienced the MAJESTY that was Mystery of Convoy on the NES, so sod off!

JK/not JK

Right here, buddy! A'course I never played it until the internet and ebay became a thing...
    Have you played Fall of Cybertron and War for Cybertron ? Pretty much blushing love letters to the fans..
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Never had any GOOD TF games growing up. You whiners never experienced the MAJESTY that was Mystery of Convoy on the NES, so sod off!

JK/not JK

Right here, buddy! A'course I never played it until the internet and ebay became a thing...
    Have you played Fall of Cybertron and War for Cybertron ? Pretty much blushing love letters to the fans..

Had to concentrate Wallet-Force on girls, cars.
    Hahah!
    Missed out on those great games, but managed to do well in da club.
    So many fun times. So much interaction with hot women.
    Fast forward 10yrs.
    Restarted collecting because KIDS, so here i am back home on a Friday night, waiting for BotBots news.
    *Sigh*
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    future me:
    they released warpath so I came back with a £1000 cheque to spend on feature crystals
  • Because it's fun and best transformers game I seen in a while. Enough said
  • I play the game to get my Transformers fix and Beast Wars fix (there aren't any other Beast Wars games). I also like the fun/weird side of this forum.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I play this game because many transformers games aren't easily replayable, this one is. Plus I get to kick the crap out of the bayformers, but that's an added bonus.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I'm playing the game for 2 reasons.

1. The player base that I've got to know over the past couple years is amazing. I love the alliance aspect and my teammates. I took a short break and I missed the chat rooms and the laughs more than anything (obviously I'm not talking about global chat LOL).

2. The game actually requires skill to play it. For a mostly free to play alliance, most of us don't have giant rank 5s yet so the master content and AM prove a challenge which makes the game fun to play. Its actually a very good game despite all the complaining on the forum so I hope we continue to get new content and upgrades.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I play this game because many transformers games aren't easily replayable, this one is. Plus I get to kick the crap out of the bayformers, but that's an added bonus.

Wouldn't War for Cybertron be easily replayable since you get to play as Warpath in the story mode?
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Wouldn't War for Cybertron be easily replayable since you get to play as Warpath in the story mode?

You're not wrong, but you're not right. I can get used to the levels/chapters after playing them twice, the level design is simplistic imo, it just isn't fun to replay.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Just enjoy the game for what it is. Personally though it’s stale and I barley play. I do am and sm (master, and expert if I’m feeling it) that’s about it.

Also hopes that kabam sells the game off to a company who cares enough to update it once in a blue moon.
    Barley Play is that cruddy, slow, laggy experience most of us are getting at the mo.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I play the game to get my Transformers fix and Beast Wars fix (there aren't any other Beast Wars games). I also like the fun/weird side of this forum.

Lol yeah the meme thread is wicked

JK/not JK

Really? You never played War for Cybertron or Fall of Cybertron? Those are the BEST console transformers games to date
    edited November 2018

JK/not JK

Really? You never played War for Cybertron or Fall of Cybertron? Those are the BEST console transformers games to date

no kidding, I love them to death, I literally have to wait months to replay them so I forget everything about them, if I feel like replaying them, because my memory won't forget anything abut them if I try or want it to, it does what I don't want it to which is why I find little replayability.
  • Its the only decent TF game on mobile. (I will not play Earth wars because im not a fan of base building games)
  • To kill time and it works on mobile devices.

Me Grimlock know how to bash brains. It beats Candy Crush saga.

My previous bot game was One Must Fall series on the PC.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136

JK/not JK

YES YES YES YES YES.
  • Boy, haven't seen you guys in awhile!

I'm here because Hasbro doesn't like their console game formula anymore and it's sad. The fact that the only awesome Transformers console game we've received this generation is Transformers: Devastation is absolutely appalling.

Long story short, been playing since beta, best Transformers mobile game to date - BUT - the game has been suffering from poor communication from Kabam and the lack of any new or engaging content.

I swear, if all we're getting next month is a new bot (maybe two?), new spotlight mission, and the SAME base log-in calendar in the spirit of the Bumblebee movie; by Alpha Trion's beard, what are you doing Kabam?!

JK/not JK

I'm 37. Stopped console gaming at 20 after a hardcore 14 years non stop.
    Moved on to girls, cars, watches and other tech.
    My consoles were Atari 5200, NES, SNES, Sega GG, MS, Genesis, 32X + CD, Saturn and PCs, all between 1986-2000.
    Lost interest in gaming, but never TF.
  • I play this game because it's fun. I like the aspect of all the different Transformer universes colliding. I like being able to fight movie Prime with G1 Prime.
  • Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 102
    edited November 2018
    I love Transformers since I was a kid; even kabam being the worst gaming entrerprise of the whole world !
    Do not respect the gamers

JK/not JK

I'm 37. Stopped console gaming at 20 after a hardcore 14 years non stop.
    Moved on to girls, cars, watches and other tech.
    My consoles were Atari 5200, NES, SNES, Sega GG, MS, Genesis, 32X + CD, Saturn and PCs, all between 1986-2000.
    Lost interest in gaming, but never TF.

You're never to old to enjoy your passion
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited November 2018
    I quit a while ago. Overall inevitable regression was bound to take place as it does with most, if not all games and franchises. The constant repetition of certain features and lack of desirable rewards drove me away from this game. (that and personal reasons) And that being the case, any motivation i may have previously had about making a comeback is now moot. Now the reason i had kept on playing was because i figured “hey, maybe someday there will come a time when something innovative and refreshing will eventually come along” Obviously that day never came, or seems to be coming. But all in all, it safe to say in my opinion, that the glory days of this game are long over.
  • My God with the lagging and crashing... I have reached the point where I don't have much of a choice but to not play anymore...
    I'm sure there are hundreds and hundreds of players in the same boat...
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Not sure why I'm still playing maybe just hoping for Kabam to give us new content