Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which version of optimus prime is the best?

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    Yeah you are not ever to be trusted @BlackRazak . Ya put insults. If You didn't ruin it with some rude jokes this would have not happened. You are a rude fool. I would block you certainly forever to rid myself of you if I could. Good job, you ruined it.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    G1
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    He is talking like an idiot so idiots understand him. Quite smart @BlackRazak. It the only way to get an opinion in this thread

On the contrary blackrazak was not talking smart and I don't understand people who have the same comprehension as Grimlock. Now it's getting toxic because of you two and it may get closed
    final answer: Prime is better than g1 for people like me but ain't for people like you. Each show has it's good qualities and flaws. I think the prime in Tfp is one of the strongest as he is seen doing big damage. Also bay optimus ain't weak. He almost took down 3 decepticons in the forest and killed Megatron with 1 arm.

Ok last one.
    1. You're getting pretty precious that people have differing opinions. And having a fit when someone tries to present evidence/opinions.
    2. I tried to diffuse the nerd-rage simmering, by pointing out whatever your differences, the modern toys are of sub-par durability for modern children, and that my kids think G1 toys are kewl due to it's often metal/diecast construction.
    No need to get mad if you can't take/don't get a harmless joke.
    3. Really, man, really. If someone posts this thread in public view, i 100% guarantee it wouldn't shine a positive light on yourself. Just chill, we're all fans, but with different favorites.
    4. I'm dealing with this animosity the same way i deal with my 5yr old.
    5. OK, i just realized YOU started this thread, and will respectfully bow out and avoid you as i like to have faith in people.
    Such vitriol over made up cartoon characters is not a good look.
    6. @UrAverageMalaka we got more flags than the Olympics.

putting this up in a golden frame
    G1
    Yeah you are not ever to be trusted @BlackRazak . Ya put insults. If You didn't ruin it with some rude jokes this would have not happened.

if you could actually take a joke this would not have happened
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    Kitten wrote: »
    Yeah you are not ever to be trusted @BlackRazak . Ya put insults. If You didn't ruin it with some rude jokes this would have not happened.

If you were not always so sarcastic I may have
    G1

If you could be nicer and not always so sarcastic I may have

what i’m always nice !
  • Prime
    I meant less sarcasm
  • Cybertron

Diamondbolt did a video on this on youtube
    https://youtu.be/LqDSbvZTyvs
    edited November 2018
    Prime

Diamondbolt did a video on this on youtube
    https://youtu.be/LqDSbvZTyvs

THERE! I was looking for someone who had a good comment. Cybertron prime is the most powerful. And the BAY prime is strong and not weak. Also the Cybertron prime was almost like g1 talking to autobots and not dull and he is nice
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    G1
    Pah!

@UrAverageMalaka @OptimalOptimus_MV1

G1 Power Master version is the strongest, END OF DISCUSSION.

My boys misplaced his helmet, sat on him, dropped him multiple times, solid AF.

Cybertron/Armada Prime doesn't even have a left leg or head anymore!
    And don't get started on cheapo plastic MV Prime!

☮️

Alas, twas my attempt at diffusing the SEVERITY (hahahaha) of this thread which lead to author's unraveling.

Mighty Mouse > Mickey Mouse
    G1
    actual serious comment though, i think Cybertron or power master is the most powerful but i’m not that smart on lore.. my favourite prime though must be g1... that scene when he rolls out to face megatron for the last time has a very warm space in my heart
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    G1
    actual serious comment though, i think Cybertron or power master is the most powerful but i’m not that smart on lore.. my favourite prime though must be g1... that scene when he rolls out to face megatron for the last time has a very warm space in my heart

Then he gets brutally murdered due to Hot Rod''s idiocy :)
    edited November 2018
    Prime

I agree. Although prime is my favorite with Cybertron tied with g1. G1 has a feeling of nostalgia and greatness. May not have the best prime for me but one of the legendary shows ever made. Also the powemaster prime is only powerful with his HELPER which means he would lose in a solo match to the cybertron optimus
    G1

Next time i catch a whiff...i may be forced to activate CRAYOLA SCRIPT in BIGGER FONTS so my point is made clearer.

G1 Powermaster Prime is so 'strong' cause he's built like a brick. You could run an actual truck over him no problem.

Now i recall giving my then 4 yr old a Universe 2 Pack of Megatron vs Prime (it was Superlink) and that was FLIMSY AF!

OP doesn't get the irony
    G1
    @Kitten do i give sad fellow the satisfaction of a flag, or maintain pity for the imaginary Injustice felt by said party, despite the EDITED and (supposedly) scything remarks personally directed my way?

*Sigh*

3zaumioz6mmi.jpg
    G1
    @Kitten do i give sad fellow the satisfaction of a flag, or maintain pity for the imaginary Injustice felt by said party, despite the EDITED and (supposedly) scything remarks personally directed my way?

*Sigh*

3zaumioz6mmi.jpg

sorry forgot mister potato head, he is truly the strongest prime
  • G1

*Sigh*

3zaumioz6mmi.jpg

sorry forgot mister potato head, he is truly the strongest prime

Clearly you have forgotten Kre-o Optimus, who is powerful enough to defeat UniKREOn.
    8ci5lw5m6nvp.jpg
  • G1
    I said I wasn’t going to comment on this thread again but there is a little bit of confusion with the diamingbolt video. I watched that video ages. He only used Primes that had their own T.V show/comic/Movie. Alternity did not have that but only a bio for it’s toy and a backstory of all alternity members

Transformers: Alternity is a subline of the Transformers series by Takara Tomy. The Alternity series consists of toys of well-known Transformers characters as licensed scale 1:32 vehicles.[1] The Alternity series is the successor to the Binaltech line, which was sold in the U.S. as Alternators.

The Alternity toys are only released in Japan by Takara Tomy, starting in 2009. Hasbro have indicated they have no plans to release the line in their markets.[2]

Fiction Edit

The Alternity story is told through character bios and mini-comics packed with the toys.

Binaltech origins Edit
    In the climax of the Binaltech saga, the universe itself is collapsing due to manipulation to the timestream. Amidst the chaos, a mysterious figure, calling itself only the "Protector", appears and restores the balance. While the Autobots had unsuccessfully tried to repair the damage by attempting to undo the events of the corrupted timeline, the Protector instead split the Binaltech world into its own universe, both restoring the original timeline and preserving the Binaltech continuity in a new, parallel universe. When asked the reason for preserving events that were never supposed to happen, the Protector responded that the Binaltech universe and the Binaltech warriors would give birth to the Alternity.[3]

In the closing chapters of the story, it's revealed that the Protector is Optimus Primal, from the future, and that materials and technology that will be key to the existence of the Alternity are starting to emerge from the research and development of projects derived from Binaltech technology.

Alternity fiction Edit
    As the Alternity fiction opens, it is revealed that the Alternity are the evolution of the Transformers race into higher-dimensional beings.[4] These beings are so powerful they cannot be perceived in three-dimensional universes, and they therefore occupy one or more vehicle avatars in order to interact with beings on a lesser plane. The Alternity must deal not only with Megatron, but also a super-dimensional beast known as "Hytherion".[4]
  • G1
    This is a post from someone on the TFW2005 website with the name of Cobalt Agent. This is the list of all the powertiers and who are the strongest.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/transformers-respect-power-tiers.428316/
    now actually LOOK AT IT (@OptimalOptimus_MV1) and you will see where they all sit
  • Prime
    Cybertron is almost unbeatble. 1 cyber key BOOM
  • G1
    You know what i give up. I can talk to a rock better then i can talk to you. No matter what facts i spit out at you, you mind is still clouded with stubbornness. Im out, for real now
  • G1
    My childhood demands I vote for O.G. Prime.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited November 2018
    Prime Beast hunters
    Little Baby Prime can be destroyed by big stronk heavy weapons prime.
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Little Baby Prime can be destroyed by big stronk heavy weapons prime.

If he died by 1 blast then imagine how badly g1 prime would get injured by Primes heavy weapons
    G1
    You know what i give up. I can talk to a rock better then i can talk to you. No matter what facts i spit out at you, you mind is still clouded with stubbornness. Im out, for real now

yes sir, rocks don’t cry like a little baby when you have a different opinion

rocks rock
  • Prime

yes sir, rocks don’t cry like a little baby when you have a different opinion

rocks rock

And you don't? You rage over a PING AND WHINE. sheesh.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018
    G1
    . Thread should be merged with the meme thread. Too much bad comedy (Mmmmm get it?) in here

Ok im leaving now. For ever. I won’t come back again

aqxljipktt82.jpeg

• Prime
    . Thread should be merged with the meme thread. Too much bad comedy (Mmmmm get it?) in here

Ok im leaving now. For ever. I won’t come back again

aqxljipktt82.jpeg

You said that multiple times yet you come back. Also a poll can't be merged with the meme thread
  • Hey All,

A few posts have started to lean towards insults rather than contributing to the actual topic. Let's remember to keep things constructive. If you're interested in participating in the discussion, keep it focused on the spirit and intent behind the activity.
  • Prime Beast hunters
    Hey All,

A few posts have started to lean towards insults rather than contributing to the actual topic. Let's remember to keep things constructive. If you're interested in participating in the discussion, keep it focused on the spirit and intent behind the activity.

So you guys get time to warn us so the thread isn't closed, you have time to vote on public opinions, but the game team hasn't enough time to develop and announce anything new but Bots in the game
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Prime Beast hunters
    Hey All,

So you guys get time to warn us so the thread isn't closed, you have time to vote on public opinions, but the game team hasn't enough time to develop and announce anything new but Bots in the game

and yet you people get time to whine and complain about kabam but not enjoy ftf for what it is?