Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers: Forged to Fight - Game Mode Suggestion Thread.

NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Welcome!
Hopefully this thread will be used to share our ideas for the game so the Transformers Forged to Fight Universe can expand even more!
You can list any ideas if you want to, but let's try and keep it appropriate!

Combiner Wars Sanction:
A campaign where you earn bots to build a combiner. Will have a refresh timer so it isn't easy to get the bots. The missions will get progressively harder.

Titan Overhaul:
Will go in depth on the story of the Titans, allowing you to collect bots, relics and mods of the golden ages.

Primes Rebellion:
A campaign where you go in depth on the past of the primes. You'll be put on trial tests by the original 13, there will be 13 stages. One every month which will get harder each month. Upon completion, you'll be granted a random original prime character, along with mods and relics.

Overlord's Armageddon:
Unicron awakens from his slumber, and arrives to Quintessa, all factions must team up to bring down this raging tyrant! Upon 100% completion, you'll be given the blessing of Primus relic, terrorcons, mods and a fragment of Unicron.

A Prime Dethroned:
-Unknown-
Reward: Key of vector sigma.

Each segment would be their own separate campaign which would allow players to complete them during their own preferred time, but be careful, the missions will get harder as you progress.

Rewards Summary:
Fragment Of Unicron - Allows you to get any 5* Bot of your choosing, along with that bots power being supercharged (+8% Attack and defense) due to the fragment.
Or you can just leave the fragment and have it as a collectable.

Blessing Of Primus - All debuffs expire quicker and you receive a attack and defense bonus (+10%)
Commander XP Increase by 12%.
Ore increase 10%.
Gold increase 15%.

//The rewards may seem a bit too overkill in some areas, but remember that these campaigns will be HARD, so it's only fair that the rewards will be good.
Also most of the rewards haven't been thought of yet, but there will obviously be a ton once you get 100% exploration.

Comments

• ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Maybe its time we create a "Game Mode Suggestion" Thread ...
  • Ænigma wrote: »
    Maybe its time we create a "Game Mode Suggestion" Thread ...

Already on it 😂 if this discussion picks up traction, perhaps kabam can use this as their source of ideas for the game
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I have a fear that all the great suggestions here will show up in “that other game.”
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I have a fear that all the great suggestions here will show up in “that other game.”

I would sue since they used MY IDEA for something it wasn't intended for.
    Darm0k wrote: »

I would sue since they used MY IDEA for something it wasn't intended for.

I just think about the request that was made here asking for the ability to set different difficulty levels per battle group or even different maps. Nothing happened, but I did hear that that capability showed up in over there.

Of course I don’t play that game so I can’t confirm and I don’t read their forums either so I don’t know if it was requested there first or if at all. So it’s kind of a little one sided viewpoint, but just sayin’ it...
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited November 2018
    A Prime Dethroned:
    [After the battle with Unicron, Optimus Prime sacrificed the Matrix Of Leadership to return the overlord to his slumber. Unfortunately, in doing so the noble Prime is no longer, and bears the name of Orion Pax. Journey to the Iacon Data Banks, and help Optimus regain his identity as the leader of the Autobots!
    Unravel the secrets of Iacon City with Bumblebee and Arcee, but be careful of the dangers that lurk.]

Path #1 Mods:
    100% Health and attack boost.

Path #2 Mods:
    Enemy becomes unstoppable for 10 seconds every 15 seconds. Blocked attacks deal 150% damage as shock damage. Heavy attacks stun upon impact.

Path 3 Mods:
    Enemy becomes unstoppable for 10 seconds every 15 seconds. Blocked attacks deal 150% damage as shock damage. Heavy attacks stun upon impact. Enemy hits cause 300% bleed damage for 5 seconds. 300% special damage boost. 45% chance to evade attacks.

Boss:
    Bombshell / Hardshell.
    "A vicious and cunning individual, his power can have a devastating effect both physically and mentally. Never trust him."

Phrases:
    "The Mind Is My Playpen."
    "Die you fool!"
    "You dare challenge me!?"

Applying Buffs/Debuffs:
    Cerebro-shell- Apply a Cerebro-shell to your victim using a heavy attack. Causes enemy to have -150% Attack. -200% Special Attack. 40% chance to miss a hit with ranged attack.

Special Attack 1:
    Carnage- Slam your fist into the ground dealing a devastating shockwave.
    Stuns for 6 seconds. Applies a attack debuff on the enemy.

Special Attack 2:
    Feast- drain the life from your opponents and heal yourself, while firing a barrage of missiles at your enemy.
    Heals player 20% health over 10 seconds. Applies burn and armour break.

Special attack 3:
    A New Order- Launch yourself towards your enemy and attack them from head on, while playing with their mind.
    100% chance to apply bleed for 10 seconds. Applies stun for 6 seconds. Applies permanent Cerebro-shell. Grants attack buff and armour buff.

100% Rewards:
    10,000 Premium Crystal Shards.
    x2 4* Bot Crystal.
    T3 Class Spark Crystal.
    2,500 5* Bot Crystal.
    x5 3* Bot Crystal.
    x10 Premium Bot Crystal.
    + More.

//Remember, this is meant to be a challenge. This will be a full on campaign aswell so you won't need to rush. Each path will tell a completely different story than one another.//
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    @Darm0k *cough*MCoC*cough* or *cough*Earth Wa*cough*rs?

How about this?

The Plague of Rust:
    A campaign where the player has a team of every bot they have gained (lucky to those who have all 49 bots) grouped in teams of 4. Each team will be decided on by the player and will select the next group to substitute the previously completely obliterated group. For an unclean division (such as guy has 49 bots, but only 48 can get into groups evenly) the remainder bot will have the chance of substituting the first bot down.

How the mode works: Unlimited time. However, the battle takes place in the sea of rust, traveling in a straight line. The fight starts with the Sharkticons, then progresses through all the G1-Continuity bots, then the Movieverse bots, then all the Beast Bots, ending with Megatronus, all of which are max-level 1-Stars. Then after Megatronus, the bots increase a tier into max-level 2-Stars, repeating the previous process until the level reaches max-level 5-Star Megatronus. The catch is every bot (on the active team and the ones you are fighting) are infected with the Plague of Rust, depleting both health and power, similar to bleed or burn. It applies in battle only. There are no repair kits, as they prove ineffective against The Plague of Rust.

Reward: Relic called Hand of Rust. It increases the chance of inflicting Plague of Rust by 2.4% in battle

A Prime Dethroned:
    A campaign in which one of Primus' warriors, better known as the Primes, has fallen in battle, returning to New Quintessa in search of a cure. This is no simple disease like the Plague of Rust. It is a direct infection of Unicron, but with enough self-awareness that the Prime can move freely about his will. However, when in contact with anyone other than Galvatron or Megatronus, the Prime will not act hostile.

Gameplay:
    Functions like any other spotlight, basic bosses, the occasional sharkticon ambush, and an expanding story that happens every 3-5 fights.

Key: The Prime afflicted with Unicron's disease is determined by the team's bots
    - Any Optimus' in there? Alpha Trion or Prima is the Prime
    - Females? Solus
    - Combiners (Tantrum, Grimlock, etc)? Nexus
    - Beasts or Shockwave? Onyx
    - Tech class (excludes shockwave)? Micronus
    - Decepticon? Liege Maximo
    - Demolitions? Alchemist
    - Obviously, Quintus b/c IT'S ALL THE QUINTESSON'S FAULT
    - Obviously, Vector b/c TIME WAS MANIPULATED AS PART OF THE GAME'S PLOT
    - Obviously, Amalgamous b/c EVERY BOT IN THE GAME TRANSFORMS
    - Megatronus is already in the game.
    - The Arisen can't be here b/c it's Optimus

The randomization chance happens due to variations in the team. Have three Shockwaves and a beast in warrior class? Onyx is practically Guaranteed. I'm sure y'all can figure that out.

Reward: Key of Vector Sigma AND the Prime that showed up. Tier depends on difficulty level.
    Optima1P wrote: »
    @Darm0k *cough*MCoC*cough* or *cough*Earth Wa*cough*rs?

The favorite child of Kabam.

I do hope some new gameplay does come to TFTF though and not just act 4. A new act would be like the same thing we’ve been getting That continues the story (it’ll be another spotlight that doesn’t go away). A new game mode will freshen things up more.
    edited November 2018
    Monthly Event Idea:
    INTO THE NOISEMAZE
    sgbhka101yya.jpg

Descr-*static*
    Greetings residents of New Quintessa, hee ha. I am Tarantulas; a fellow Predacon scientist that experiments using... extreme methods, ha ha ha. I have started the testing phase of a my latest and grandest creation: the Noisemaze. But, I can tell that the populace has already been aware of this notion, given the fact that some of you are showing errotic behavior. Of course, that's what the Noisemaze does; it disorients a Bot's mind so they can experience their own living nightmares and relive their darkest Sins. Why am I doing this, you ask? Well, this planet is home to many Bots from countless timelines. Did you really think a scientist like myself would throw away the opportunity to deconstruct their minds? To see what they fear. To know their darkest secrets. To see how much they can take until their minds snap! Hee hee ha ha.

Now, you may call it insanity, but I call it a scientific breakthrough.... Ok, I may have sacrificed a little sanity to make this masterpiece. Precious things must be sacrificed in order to achieve your goals. And I can assure you, sacrificing some sanity does help, for studies indicate that Bots that succumb to their deranged urges have their survival rates increased by 87.43%. So what will it be? Will you let reality slip away and let yourself thrive? Or will you try to resist, try to claw and struggle your way to me, with the false hope that you might survive? I'm tempted to see how this experiment will play out. Who knows? Maybe you will become my snack. HEH.. HA HA.. BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HA!

-Rules/Guidelines:
    •There will be 6 Difficulties: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Expert, Master, and Insane.
    •You are only allowed access to this every 6 Hours, for one difficulty. Once you complete one difficulty, you can't do anything else until 6 Hours have passed.
    •All of them will have the same Final Boss, Tarantulas.
    •There is an empty space before Tarantulas. This is an ambush space where you may get ambushed by an Insane Bot, a Bot that is more heavily Modded than the rest.

-Rewards (I may have gone a bit overboard):
    •Beginner:
    ▪×3,000 Noisemaze Coins
    ▪×1,000 2 Star Bot Crystal Shards
    ▪×2 Tier 1 Basic Sparks
    ▪×1,000 Gold

•Normal:
    ▪×5,500 Noisemase Coins
    ▪2 Star Bot Crystal
    ▪ Tier 1 Class Spark Crystal
    ▪×3,000 Gold

•Hard:
    ▪×11,000 Noisemaze Coins
    ▪×500 3 Star Bot Crystal Shards
    ▪x2,000 Tier 1 Alpha Spark Fragments
    ▪Tier 2 Class Spark Crystal
    ▪7,000 Gold

•Expert:
    ▪×20,000 Noisemaze Coins
    ▪×75 4 Star Bot Crystal Shards
    ▪×2 Tier 2 Class Spark Crystal Shards
    ▪×250 Tier 3 Class Spark Fragment
        Crystal
    ▪Tier 1 Alpha Spark
    ▪×1,000 Tier 2 Alpha Spark Fragments
    ▪ 15,000 Gold

•Master:
    ▪×35,000 Noisemaze Coins
    ▪×250 5 Star Bot Crystal Shards
    ▪×1,000 Tier 3 Class Spark Fragment
       Crystal
    ▪×2,500 Tier 2 Alpha Spark Fragments
    ▪30,000 Gold

•Insane:
    ▪×50,000 Noisemaze Coins
    ▪4 Star Bot Crystal
    ▪×300 5 Star Bot Crystal Shard's
    ▪Tier 3 Class Spark Crystal
    ▪×2,500 Tier 2 Alpha Spark Fragments
    ▪60,000 Gold

-Mods:
    Every Bot you face will have a Mod. But these aren't the normal Mods that you use for Raids, no. These mods are weird and are designed to mess with your head and screw you up as well. Be very careful Commanders.

Reverse Class Mod: Class Advantages are Reversed!

Left-Right, Right-Left Mod: Every 12 seconds, your controls become Reversed for 8 seconds.

Blackout Mod: The lights start out normal, but slowly get dark till there's nothing, until the lights turn on again.

Switcheroo Mod: Every 15 seconds, the Health and Power of Both Players are switched for 7 seconds.

Randomization Mod: Both players get 2 Random Buffs or Debuffs during the fight and can change the Buffs/Debuffs by activating a Special.

Slow Mo Mod: All Ranged Attacks attack in slow motion.

Purely Unstoppable Mod: Both players are Unstoppable for the whole fight.

Pass the Virus Mod: One Bot gets a Debuffs that slowly burns their health away and the only way to stop it is by making contact with the other Bot and vice versa.

The Warrped Mod: You must defeat the Enemy Bot in 5 minutes. As more time passes, the stage becomes more dioriented and warped until the timer reaches 0 and you are both knocked out.

Might come up with more soon.

-Insanity Crystal and Insane Bots:
    Remember when I said that certain Insane Bots would Ambush you? Well these Bots are the most insane Individuals in New Quintessa and pose a dangerous threat. These Bots (along with Tarantulas) can also be collected in the Insanity Crystal, which you can get from the Noisemaze Store.The following Bots deemed insane and available in the Insanity Crystal are:
    •Galvatron
    •Tarantulas
    •Dead End (Bayverse)
    •Blitzwing G1
    •Rampage (Beast Wars)
    •Inferno (Beast Wars)
    •Thunderwing
    •Berseker (Bayverse)

Deranged Store:
    The Deranged Store is a monthly Shop where you can use your Noisemaze Coins to buy limited edition items items, relics, mods, and the Insanity Crystal.
    Note: This is kind of disorganized.
    •2 Star Bot Crystal: 15,000 Coins
    •2 Star Exclusive Bot Crystal: 25,000 Coins
    •×500 3 Star Bot Shards: 30,000 Coins
    •2 Star Insanity Crystal: 40,000 Coins
    •Premium Bot Crystal: 50,000 Coins
    •Basic Noisemaze Relic (Grants 3% Power Rate): 50,000 Coins
    •×5,500 Tier 1 Alpha Spark Fragments: 75,000 Coins
    •Full Energy Refill: 80,000
    •×250 4 Star Shards: 100,000
    •×50 Superior Signature Crystals: 150,000 Coins
    •3 Star Awakening Program:200,000 Coins
    •2 Star Reversal Mod (Reverses Class bonus): 250,000 Coins
    •3 Star Insanity Crystal: 300,000 Coins
    •Bronze Noisemaze Relic (Increases Power Rate by 6%): 400,000 Coins
    •3 Star Reversal Mod (Reverses Class Bonus): 450,000 Coins
    •3~4 Star Insanity Crystal: 500,000 Coins
    •×375 5 Star Bot Shards: 600,000.       
    •Silver Noisemaze Relic(Increases Power Rate by 9%): 750,000 Coins
    •4~5 Star Insanity Crystal: 800,000 Coins
    •4 Star Insanity Crystal: 1,000,000 Coins
    •4 Star Awakening Program: 1,150,000 Coins.
    •Golden Noisemaze Relic (Increases Power Gain by 12%): 1,250,000 Coins
    •1,500 Tier 3 Alpha Spark Fragments: 1,300,000 Coins
    •4 Star Reversal Mod (Reverses Class Bonus): 1,500,000
    • 5 Star Insanity Crystal: 1,850,000 Coins
    •5 Star Awakening Program: 2,000,000 Coins
    Or you can convert those Noisemaze Coins into Tarantulas Chips!
    1 Coin = 1 Chip

Stay tuned for the Final Boss Report!
  • NOISEMAZE FINAL BOSS:
    1iiex5s9uf7c.jpg

Tarantulas
    Class:Tech
    Faction: Predacon

Abilities:

-Passive:
    •This Bot's Transmetal exterior provides 10% Heat Resistance and 50% Stun Resistence

-Blocking (Energy-Web Shield):
    •20% Block Proficiency
    •For each Ranged Attack Tarantulas Blocks, he gains a Permanent Web Charge, which can be utilized with other Abilities. (Max: 10)

-Web Charge Passive:
    •Each Web Charge provides +2.5% Power Rate
    (This doesn't effect other Power Gaining Abilities)
    •Tarantulas loses 2 Web Charges when struck by a Critical Hit.

-Combo Enders:
    Tarantulas finishes a Combo with a Saw Blade Attack.
    •Consumes 1 Web-Charge.
    •Whenever a Web Charge is consumed, Tarantulas consumes the Opponent, stealing Health based on 20% of Damage the Opponent took.

-Heavy Attacks:
    Tarantulas transforms into his spider cycle mode and runs over the Opponent (Melee Heavy)
    •If Tarantulas lands a hit on the Opponent, all Charges are consumed and Each Charge Drains 3.5~5% of a Power Bar.
    •Tarantulas also deals 6% of Attack as Instant Shock Damage for each Web Charge.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Weird Swing
    Tarantulas swings a Web-line and slams both of his feet into the Opponent's face and bounces off the dazed Opponent. Upon landing, Tarantulas shoots the Opponent with his shoulder machine guns.
    •Places a Permanent Special Attack Debuff, reducing the Damage of Special Attacks by 15~30%. This Buff is consumed whenever the Opponent uses a Special Attack.
    •The Opponent can't generate any more Special Attack Buffs when this Debuff is active.
    •Tarantulas gains 1% of Max Power for each Web Charge he has.

SP2: Arachnoid Assault
    Tarantulas slashes at the Opponent with his Spider Limbs and proceeds to unleash 3 Arachnoids that explode once they make contact with the Opponent.
    •Spider Limb Slashes deal 10% Extra Melee Damage for Each Special Attack Buff on the Opponent.

•Each Arachnoid has a Different Effect:
    ¤The First Arachnoid has a 100% Chance to inflict a Special Attack Debuff, reducing the Damage of Special Attacks by 20~40%
    ¤The Second Arachnoid has a 50% Chance to inflict Shock for 35~60% of Attack for 6 seconds.
    ¤The Third Arachnoid has a 25% chance to inflict Power Lock for 10 seconds.

SP3: Delicious Disection
    Tarantulas transforms into Spider-Cycle Mode and accelerates at the Opponent, knocking them off their feet. *Tarantulas attaches a Web-line across the Opponent's neck and resumes driving, the Opponent painfully trying to grasp free as they are dragged across the floor. But the Web keeps on draining the Opponent's energy making them weaker*. Tarantulas stops driving prematurely and transforms, the Opponent rolls to his feet due to the sudden stop. They look up and all they can see is Tarantulas holding his Saw Blade. Tarantulas proceeds to Saw into the Opponent, Energon splattering everywhere. After the Opponent is mangled, Tarantulas finally stops his disection, and licks the Energon off his fingers. Heh hehe ha ha ha!
    •The Energy Web across the Opponent's neck allows Tarantulas to Steal all the Power the Opponent gains when the Energy Web is on them*
    •After the Disection, all Web Charges are consumed and Each charge gives Tarantulas 1.5% of his Max Health.

Signature Ability: Complete Web
    Tarantulas' plans start to weave together like a Web.
    -When Tarantulas has the Maximum Amount of Web Charges:
    •For 6 seconds, Tarantulas will gain an unlimited amount of Web Charges.
    •Blocking Any Attack in these 6 seconds will give Tarantulas 2~5% of Max Power and 100% Block proficiency.
    •Cannot be done again until Tarantulas uses a Heavy Attack to consume all charges.

Synergies:

-Allies:
    All Predacon Faction Members
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction Members, Prowl
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    Megatron (BW), Blackarachnia, Inferno (BW)
    :
    +12~30% Critical Damage

Creator and Creation:
    Springer
    :
    +5~10% Health and Attack Rating

-Brain Drain:
    Shockwave
    : Shockwave generates 0.4~2% of a Power Bar per second based on the number of active Energy Charges on Shockwave

-Predacon Secret Police:
    Tarantulas: All Arachnoids in his SP2 have 100% Ability Accuracy.
    Ravage: Stays Invisible for an extra 1.5 seconds

-Lieutenant:
    With Megatron (BW):
    All Predacons will inflict a Permanent Arachnoid Debuff on the Opponent at the start of the battle. The Arachnoid Debuff can either Decrease Enemy Attack Rating by 4~8%, Decrease Resistence by 5~10%, or Decrease Power Rate by 10~15%

-Heralds of Unicron:
    Tarantulas: Now generates up to 15 Web Charges
    Galvatron: Starts a fight fully charged with Dark Energy.
    Rodimus Cron (@Gunz0 Build): When fully possessed, Debuff duration is increased by 150% instead of 100%
    Megatronous: Health/Power Steal have an 100% chance to activate on SP3
    Cyclonus: Dark Field has a 35% chance to Stun for 3 seconds.

-Strong Match-Ups:
    Mixmaster: Tarantulas' Special Attacks allow him to specialize with enemies with Special Attack buffs, and Tarantulas will love to gather all of Mixmaster''s Ranged Attacks for Web Charges and his Signature.
    Ramjet: Tarantulas' Transmetal Passive allows the Duration of Stun to Decrease, so if Ramjet pulls off an SP3, Tarantulas will just happily be unstunned first and Steal some health.
    Arcee: Arcee specializes on Ranged Attacks, which will Charge up Tarantulas, and Tarantulas Specializes in Melee Attacks more than he does Ranged Attacks, so Tarantulas can do a heavy attack without Arcee Evading and Drain all the precious Power she may have gained.

-Weak Match-ups:
    Barricade: Tarantulas needs to absorb Ranged Attacks to get charges, but he might accidently get a Backfire Debuff from this corrupt cop.
    Kickback: Kickback''s Crits won't just nullify Tarantulas' Web Charges, he can Power Drain him, ruining some of his Power Gaining Abilites.
    Grindor: Tarantulas may gain and Drain Power, but Grindor''s Abilites allow him to hit harder under these conditions

• This is a cool thread
  • Greetings comanders.
    The remains of the one of the ancient one known as Nexus prime (One of the Thirteen and the first combiner) has been spotted by starscream on scouting new quintessa. With his remains, lay one of his organs “the enigma of combination”. After the battle with unicron (check the unicron alliance event for background) megatron and optimus have teamed and have realised they are in need of more power. Shockwave, Wheeljack and Ratchet team up to clone more of the primes organs with only few resources. Once complete, the scientists experimented it with a few strike teams (constructicons, combaticons, arieal bots etc). What was the cause of the experments, hunger for power for the test subjects. Now with the combiner teams scattered around new quintessa and causing chaos, it is your job to stop them with your Tag Team and calm their circuts. Good luck.

This is a Tag team mode where you will have to verse combiners. It is a ROTK type of set up where you have to verse high level combiners.

There is only one lane and you will have to verse combiners with your tag team. I will use the combaticons as a example of how work.
    Mission One (combiners)

The fight starts off with the weakest of the combiner team (swindle). The wealest stats will be around the level of a hard lane master spotlight (3.2). You will have 45 seconds to beat him or he swaps with another member. They swap from the weakest to strongest. The strongest in this case would be brawl. (Strongest has the stats of an ROTK Character). You will have 6 minutes to beat the strongest of the team. Once the strongest timer runs out, there will be a cut scene of the team turning into a combiner. To find the combiners stats, you double each team members stats and add them together. The combiner gains all the teams abilities (say swindle has backfire and, brawl had crit damage and vortex has bleeds) then bruticus will have those abilities. Heavies and Specials one-two can’t knock combiners down. You will need to use and sp3 to knock them down. If you knock them down 3 times then the combiner breaks apart and you have to verse the team individually again (the team loses health depending on how much you have damaged the combiner. If you KO one of the bots before the timer runs out then the enemy can’t combine.

Mission two (phase sixers)
    Phase sixers have also been spotted in new quintessa and theyvare disobeying megatrons orders. Its up to your new combiner team to take down these powerful cybertronians. Good luck commander.

Once you completed the combiner mission, you have unlocked the ability to get combiner crystals. You get 2 if you complete master spotlight and they cost 500 energon. You also get two when you complete the combiner mission. What is in thse combiner crystals? FIVE More Crystals! but these crystals are named after the combiners you get in the game (bruticus crystal, devisator crystal etc. In these crystals are the bots you need to make you combiner team (so a bruticus crystal will have all the combaticons and a superion crystal will have the arielbots) you will need everyone in this crystal to have a combiner team.

Now for the game play, to play a a combiner you need every bot in your tag team to have their special 3 up and they have to have a combo meter of 25+. Once they get this, a button will appear over the special button. Clicking this button will get you to a cut scene of your bots turning into a combiner. The stats of the Phase Sixers you have to verse are mulitplied by 4 frol the stats of the combiner boss in the last mission (Predaking). Some one else can make the kods they are on, and look at the character builds that @SparkShredder @Gunz0 @ScarredArachnid333 done for the characters/combiners.

Tell me what you think
  • This is a cool thread

Welcome to the dark side
    NOISEMAZE FINAL BOSS:
    1iiex5s9uf7c.jpg

Tarantulas

Abilities:

-Passive:
    •This Bot's Transmetal exterior provides 10% Heat Resistance and 50% Stun Resistence

•20% Block Proficiency
    •For each Ranged Attack Tarantulas Blocks, he gains a Permanent Web Charge, which can be utilized with other Abilities. (Max: 10)

-Web Charge Passive:

-Combo Enders:
    •Consumes 1 Web-Charge.
    •Whenever a Web Charge is consumed, Tarantulas consumes the Opponent, stealing Health based on 20% of Damage the Opponent took.

-Heavy Attacks:
    Tarantulas transforms into his spider cycle mode and runs over the Opponent (Melee Heavy)
    •If Tarantulas lands a hit on the Opponent, all Charges are consumed and Each Charge Drains 3.5~5% of a Power Bar.
    •Tarantulas also deals 6% of Attack as Instant Shock Damage for each Web Charge.

Special Attacks:

Tarantulas swings a Web-line and slams both of his feet into the Opponent's face and bounces off the dazed Opponent. Upon landing, Tarantulas shoots the Opponent with his shoulder machine guns.
    •Places a Permanent Special Attack Debuff, reducing the Damage of Special Attacks by 15~30%. This Buff is consumed whenever the Opponent uses a Special Attack.
    •The Opponent can't generate any more Special Attack Buffs when this Debuff is active.

Tarantulas slashes at the Opponent with his Spider Limbs and proceeds to unleash 3 Arachnoids that explode once they make contact with the Opponent.
    •Spider Limb Slashes deal 10% Extra Melee Damage for Each Special Attack Buff on the Opponent.

¤The First Arachnoid has a 100% Chance to inflict a Special Attack Debuff, reducing the Damage of Special Attacks by 20~40%
    ¤The Second Arachnoid has a 50% Chance to inflict Shock for 35~60% of Attack for 6 seconds.

Tarantulas transforms into Spider-Cycle Mode and accelerates at the Opponent, knocking them off their feet. *Tarantulas attaches a Web-line across the Opponent's neck and resumes driving, the Opponent painfully trying to grasp free as they are dragged across the floor. But the Web keeps on draining the Opponent's energy making them weaker*. Tarantulas stops driving prematurely and transforms, the Opponent rolls to his feet due to the sudden stop. They look up and all they can see is Tarantulas holding his Saw Blade. Tarantulas proceeds to Saw into the Opponent, Energon splattering everywhere. After the Opponent is mangled, Tarantulas finally stops his disection, and licks the Energon off his fingers. Heh hehe ha ha ha!
    •The Energy Web across the Opponent's neck allows Tarantulas to Steal all the Power the Opponent gains when the Energy Web is on them*
    •After the Disection, all Web Charges are consumed and Each charge gives Tarantulas 1.5% of his Max Health.

•Blocking Any Attack in these 6 seconds will give Tarantulas 2~5% of Max Power and 100% Block proficiency.
    •Cannot be done again until Tarantulas uses a Heavy Attack to consume all charges.

Synergies:

-Allies:
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    :
    +12~30% Critical Damage

Creator and Creation:
    Springer
    :

-Brain Drain:
    Shockwave
    : Shockwave generates 0.4~2% of a Power Bar per second based on the number of active Energy Charges on Shockwave

-Predacon Secret Police:

-Lieutenant:
    With Megatron (BW):
    All Predacons will inflict a Permanent Arachnoid Debuff on the Opponent at the start of the battle. The Arachnoid Debuff can either Decrease Enemy Attack Rating by 4~8%, Decrease Resistence by 5~10%, or Decrease Power Rate by 10~15%

-Heralds of Unicron:
    Rodimus Cron (@Gunz0 Build): When fully possessed, Debuff duration is increased by 150% instead of 100%

-Strong Match-Ups:
    Mixmaster: Tarantulas' Special Attacks allow him to specialize with enemies with Special Attack buffs, and Tarantulas will love to gather all of Mixmaster''s Ranged Attacks for Web Charges and his Signature.
    Ramjet: Tarantulas' Transmetal Passive allows the Duration of Stun to Decrease, so if Ramjet pulls off an SP3, Tarantulas will just happily be unstunned first and Steal some health.
    Arcee: Arcee specializes on Ranged Attacks, which will Charge up Tarantulas, and Tarantulas Specializes in Melee Attacks more than he does Ranged Attacks, so Tarantulas can do a heavy attack without Arcee Evading and Drain all the precious Power she may have gained.

-Weak Match-ups:
    Barricade: Tarantulas needs to absorb Ranged Attacks to get charges, but he might accidently get a Backfire Debuff from this corrupt cop.
    Kickback: Kickback''s Crits won't just nullify Tarantulas' Web Charges, he can Power Drain him, ruining some of his Power Gaining Abilites.
    Grindor: Tarantulas may gain and Drain Power, but Grindor''s Abilites allow him to hit harder under these conditions

Well that was coo-*static*
    Tarantulas! Come in! This is Megatron, glorius leader of the Decepticons. I see you have made your way to this strange, new planet. And with an Optimus or two, yeesss. So heed my message, treacherous Spider. i AM COMING. And with my past and future selves. Yeesss, I am bringing my pre-transmetal self as well as my Transmetal II. You're not the only one with impressive technology.

Relic: Axalon's Sentinel
    - Properties: Prevents 100% of damage to bots when blocking, AND inflicts up to half the damage back on the attacking bot
    Optima1P wrote: »
    NOISEMAZE FINAL BOSS:
    1iiex5s9uf7c.jpg

Tarantulas

Abilities:

-Passive:

•20% Block Proficiency

-Web Charge Passive:

-Combo Enders:
    •Consumes 1 Web-Charge.

-Heavy Attacks:

Special Attacks:

Synergies:

-Allies:
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Rivals:
    :
    +12~30% Critical Damage

Creator and Creation:
    Springer
    :

-Brain Drain:
    Shockwave

-Predacon Secret Police:

-Lieutenant:
    With Megatron (BW):

-Heralds of Unicron:

-Strong Match-Ups:

-Weak Match-ups:

Well that was coo-*static*
    Tarantulas! Come in! This is Megatron, glorius leader of the Decepticons. I see you have made your way to this strange, new planet. And with an Optimus or two, yeesss. So heed my message, treacherous Spider. i AM COMING. And with my past and future selves. Yeesss, I am bringing my pre-transmetal self as well as my Transmetal II. You're not the only one with impressive technology.

Relic: Axalon's Sentinel
    - Properties: Prevents 100% of damage to bots when blocking, AND inflicts up to half the damage back on the attacking bot

p.s. I also lead the Predacons and Vehicons
  • @UrAverageMalaka
    Apologies for the late response. The timer combiner fight does sound intriguing, but I'm not too sure if Kabam can do a tag team system. But then again, if the Injustice App can, then it could be possible here. I always felt like they can switch between using a combiner team or the combiner itself in the selection screen
    Also, the crystal idea sounds splendid, separating each memeber into their own crystals.
  • Hi Everyone,
    Thanks so much for the suggestion and sharing your feedback!
  • A trade feature would be nice. Have it so that you could trade within an Alliance - bots, mods, gold, etc.

Also changing the maps on the Alliance missions would be a blessing because grinding the same map no matter the difficulty gets old.
    Thanks
  • Hi Everyone,
    Thanks so much for the suggestion and sharing your feedback!

So, awesome, ok... but none of this is being passed out to the team?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I’d love to see Kabaam’s ideas for new game modes.. come on you know you want this ;)@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Bumble Rumble:
    [Bumblebee sets off on his own to scout new quintessa and find bots in distress. Form your own team and lead bots to victory!]

(Any ideas for this one? I'm currently working on a special idea for a game mode 😋)
    edited December 2018
    @NemesisUnknown

yom7lt11s7ds.png

-Description:

Oh no's, G1 Bumblebee has gone missing! Team up with Bayverse Bumblebee to find his 80's counterpart by exploring old story quests or Spotlight Missions. Be careful though; rumor has it that 2 Decepticon Triple Changers will try to stop you...

-Rules/Guidelines:
    •Collect Hive Crystal Shards by completing certain Spotlight quests.
    •The quest you must complete will cycle every 3 Hours.
    •To indicate which Quest you have to do, there will be a small Bumblebee icon next to each quest. (For example, if the quest is Spotlight: 3.2, there will be a small Bumblebee next to every 3.2 Quest in all difficulties)
    •Sometimes a Second Quest will show up on Story Quests. These are rare, but offer a high amount of shards.
    •Be careful; Shatter or Dropkick may ambush you while you are out on these missions. Defeat them to get them out of your way. But lose, and you will be kicked out of the quest.
    •The greater the difficulty, the greater the amount of Shards!

-Rewards:
    •Complete a Quest on Begginer Difficulty:
    ×250 Hive Crystal Shards
    •Complete a Quest on Normal Difficulty:
    ×500 Hive Crystal Shards
    •Complete a Quest on Hard Difficulty:
    ×750 Hive Crystal Shards
    •Complete a Quest on Expert Difficulty:
    ×1,000 Hive Crystal Shard's
    •Complete a Quest on Master Difficulty:
    ×1,250 Hive Crystal Shards
    •Complete a Story Quest:
    ×1,000 Hive Crystal Shards and ×1,000 Premium Bot Crystal Shards.

-Hive Crystals:
    These Hive Crystals offer you a chance to own G1 Bumblebee.
    •Normal Hive Crystal (2~4 Stars): ×5,000 Shards
    •Greater Hive Crystal (3~5 Stars): ×10,000 Shards.

This is a monthly event, so don't miss your chance at owning G1 Bumblebee!
    edited January 2019
    INFESTATION;

Commander, a Dark Energon outbreak has occurred, causing the fallen to emerge from their slumber as Terrorcons. Assemble a team of 3 and take out the terror that dwells on New Quintessa.

Waves: 100.
    Squad total: 3 Bots Maximum.

Buffs:
    1 - 20:
    100% Attack & Health Boost.
    20 - 50:
    Heavy Attacks Inflict Bleed.
    50 - 80:
    Unblockable Special Attacks.
    80 - 100:
    Unblockable Special Attacks.
    Blocked Attacks Inflict Shock.
    +500% Special Damage.
    Basic Attacks Are Unblockable.
    +160% Ranged speed and damage.

Rewards:
    1 - 20:
    2,000 Premium Bot Crystal Shards.
    1x 3* Bot Crystal.
    800 4* Bot Crystal Shards.
    20 - 50:
    6,000 Premium Bot Crystal Shards.
    3x 3* Bot Crystal.
    2,500 4* Bot Crystal Shards.
    50 - 80:
    12,000 Premium Bot Crystal Shards.
    8x 3* Bot Crystal.
    5,000 4* Bot Crystal Shards.
    3,000 5* Bot Crystal Shards.
    80 - 100:
    18,000 Premium Bot Crystal Shards.
    15x 3* Bot Crystal.
    5x 4* Bot Crystal.
    1x 5* Bot Crystal.
    10,000 4* Bot Crystal Shards.
    5,000 5* Bot Crystal Shards.
    Platinum INFESTATION Trophy.

INFESTATION Trophy:
    +100% Commander XP Gains.
    +40% Gold Generation.
    +150% Damage to Terrorcons.
    +80% Attack buff.
    +80% Amour buff.

//: Don't let the infestation consume you.
    edited January 2019
    @NemesisUnknown
    80-100 sounds like Hell, and I mean that as a compliment. I like the justifiable rewards that you get for completing the more difficult rounds especially the Infestation Trophy.

However, I do have one question:
    How will the Terrorcons be presented? Will they be normal Bots just renamed Terrorcons? Will they be actual new Bots with their own set of abilites? Or will they be a new version Sharkticons (Henchman Bots)?

That aside great work!

edited January 2019
    @NemesisUnknown
    80-100 sounds like Hell, and I mean that as a compliment. I like the justifiable rewards that you get for completing the more difficult rounds especially the Infestation Trophy.

However, I do have one question:
    How will the Terrorcons be presented? Will they be normal Bots just renamed Terrorcons? Will they be actual new Bots with their own set of abilites? Or will they be a new version Sharkticons (Henchman Bots)?

That aside great work!

Sorry for the late reply! They will be their own separate non-playable characters with their own separate abilities.
    I'll get back to you in a few hours with their descriptions and a little hint on a new story mode I'm working on 😉
  • Welcome!
    Hopefully this thread will be used to share our ideas for the game so the Transformers Forged to Fight Universe can expand even more!
    You can list any ideas if you want to, but let's try and keep it appropriate!

Combiner Wars Sanction:
    A campaign where you earn bots to build a combiner. Will have a refresh timer so it isn't easy to get the bots. The missions will get progressively harder.

Titan Overhaul:
    Will go in depth on the story of the Titans, allowing you to collect bots, relics and mods of the golden ages.

Primes Rebellion:
    A campaign where you go in depth on the past of the primes. You'll be put on trial tests by the original 13, there will be 13 stages. One every month which will get harder each month. Upon completion, you'll be granted a random original prime character, along with mods and relics.

Overlord's Armageddon:
    Unicron awakens from his slumber, and arrives to Quintessa, all factions must team up to bring down this raging tyrant! Upon 100% completion, you'll be given the blessing of Primus relic, terrorcons, mods and a fragment of Unicron.

A Prime Dethroned:
    -Unknown-
    Reward: Key of vector sigma.

Each segment would be their own separate campaign which would allow players to complete them during their own preferred time, but be careful, the missions will get harder as you progress.

Rewards Summary:
    Fragment Of Unicron - Allows you to get any 5* Bot of your choosing, along with that bots power being supercharged (+8% Attack and defense) due to the fragment.
    Or you can just leave the fragment and have it as a collectable.

Blessing Of Primus - All debuffs expire quicker and you receive a attack and defense bonus (+10%)
    Commander XP Increase by 12%.
    Ore increase 10%.
    Gold increase 15%.

//The rewards may seem a bit too overkill in some areas, but remember that these campaigns will be HARD, so it's only fair that the rewards will be good.
    Also most of the rewards haven't been thought of yet, but there will obviously be a ton once you get 100% exploration.

I loved the idea.