Homeā€ŗ General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

30min. Timers are so much fun makes the Alliance Mission twice as good šŸ‘šŸŽ

I think 30min. Timers should be a permanent upgrade right now please Kabam
Everyone please comment
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos what do you guys think šŸ¤”

30min. Timers are so much fun makes the Alliance Mission twice as good šŸ‘šŸŽ 95 votes

Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
97%
Frugalli88French_BakeriuJacobManthroIronisgoodWraithMegaKuppCakeTexmexeeWarCatCanuck33Joker69BeastdadKillMasterCMagnuszasparagusHumpyhampsterChuck_CanuckMufc14ReworkRaptor22 93 votes
No 1hr we donā€™t have lives
2%
BigbowlrPhatBoy123 2 votes
Ā«13

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    We need more of a life please make 30min. Timers in AM permanent
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Absolutely game changing. More fun, less bickering, happier alliances, no change to outcome of AM.

Needs to be permanent.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Vavatron wrote: Ā»
    Absolutely game changing. More fun, less bickering, happier alliances, no change to outcome of AM.

Needs to be permanent.

Same with mission energy :-)
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos could you guys pass this on to the rest of the Kabam team we all want 30min. Timers in the alliance mission please
    This would be a HUGE improvement for Forged To Fight 30min. AM Timers šŸ‘šŸ’”šŸ˜Ž
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited December 2018
    Kitten wrote: Ā»

Needs to be permanent.

You want 30 minute timers for the mission energy as well? 6 minutes isnā€™t long enough for you? :p
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Then you have the select few people who are like 30 min timers means we can get more done in less time and dont care that you have the same life outside whether its 30 min timers or 1hr timers.
  • Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Can we shoot for 15 minutes?
    Can we shoot for 15 minutes?

That would be great
    Darm0k wrote: Ā»
    Kitten wrote: Ā»

Needs to be permanent.

You want 30 minute timers for the mission energy as well? 6 minutes isnā€™t long enough for you? :p

30min. Timers for the alliance mission
    Your wrong I didnā€™t say for regular mission energy
    Alright which clown voted no? :D
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018

The one that preaches for our Lord and Savior Warpath.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    No 1hr we donā€™t have lives

"Clown" Listen here you baboon.
    PLEASE leave the 30 minute timers. Please!
    It's far more efficient for my global Alliance to get it done.

Due to timezones my battle group can only get 4 or 5 online at the start.
    1 of the 4 then is further penalised by the initial move costing 3 energy.

Far less stress for all involved! Didn't kill Cheetor until 14 hour of play time.
    Still finished in time.

With the 60 minute timers, that AM would have been a massive penalty to the player having their best bots unavailable...
    Youā€™re wrong itā€™s not twice as good. Itā€™s a million times better
  • Ok ok, I see where you guys are going.

The mode is specifically designed for the one hour timer. Sometimes we change it for special events, but haven't really considered doing it permanently.

I'll pass this thread on to the team, though.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited December 2018
    Thanks Mike. It definitely makes alliance life more relaxed, and again, I donā€™t believe it materially changes the outcome.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Yes please, there are many alliances with members around the globe with different time zones, so 30 min timers make AM actually worth doing.
    Ok ok, I see where you guys are going.

The mode is specifically designed for the one hour timer. Sometimes we change it for special events, but haven't really considered doing it permanently.

It would be great if you guys could come up with a way to make this mode timer-independent. Something like gates, that only open if 4 teammates step on the same node. Just an idea. It'd be cool so see a pie chart showing the age demographics of this game, if such info is available? Speaking for myself, and my peers, working a full-time job and having a family with kids and a dog doesn't afford us the luxury of being in the game at all times during AM. So part of the reason I ask about the age demo is really this: Who is spending money on this game? Anything you can do to alleviate the stress and time demand on that group is probably a good business move.

30 mins timers is really a breath of fresh air that frees us (and our bots) to do other game modes, or even live life, when we've completed the other content.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Please make it happen lol
    Where i live AM starts at 1:30 am Friday and it's really a pain to join it when it begins but then again i have to wake up early in order to join AM as quick as i can .... My bed time is hindered :neutral:
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    I went out yesterday afternoon and didn't feel any pressure to join AM because of the timer.....imagine it actually made the game more fun.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    I would even settle for 45 minute timers. Less wait time is always good.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2018
    The irony is, I use MORE alliance energy refills with 30 minute timers instead of 1hr timers, be ause there is more opportunity to clear lanes with my alliance mates.

I'll use the refills so we can push through AM faster when we are all online together.

It sounds counter intuitive, but my experience tells me you will sell more of the refills by switching to 30 minute timers.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

The thing I like about the half time is that I feel less pressured to use energy since it takes 5 hours max normally... And it's just more convenient, I like getting my bots back quicker especially in the beginning of spotlights

Thanks so much @Kabam Miike weā€™re all really hoping that the Kabam team will give us permanent 30min. Alliance Mission timers
    This would release stress,
    Give us more time in life with our families,
    And Make this game so much more fun ! ā¤ļøšŸ‘šŸ˜
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Jazz444 wrote: Ā»

Thanks so much @Kabam Miike weā€™re all really hoping that the Kabam team will give us permanent 30min. Alliance Mission timers

Wait, but your entire family play this game!
    Your F2F grinding IS family time!

Me, the wife has:
    1. Withheld BENEFITS till i promised no more 1.5M arena milestones
    2. Went on multiple shopping sprees coz she knows i ignore bank/credit statements while grinding
    3. Hidden all my type-C chargers, and transferred my work SIM to a Motorola Defy Mini, which is running Android 2.3.4
    4. Threatened to run off with the pool boy
    Definetely YES!

Let me guess...you guys don't even own a pool? :D
    edited December 2018

Me, the wife has:
    2. Went on multiple shopping sprees coz she knows i ignore bank/credit statements while grinding
    3. Hidden all my type-C chargers, and transferred my work SIM to a Motorola Defy Mini, which is running Android 2.3.4

It doesnā€™t matter if 3 of my family members plays on my team the rest of the team wants more time with their families as much as we wanna spend more time with family and friends we canā€™t just spend all our weekends waiting for Alliance energy

Lots of players have left my team because of the stress of alliance missions if we had 30min. Timers in the alliance missions it would be so much better for everyone

Lots of players are running to MCOC and thatā€™s not too good for TFTF
    Definitely TFTF will get more players playing alliance missions again with 30min. Timers

Me, the wife has:

It doesnā€™t matter if 3 of my family members plays on my team the rest of the team wants more time with their families as much as we wanna spend more time with family and friends we canā€™t just spend all our weekends waiting for Alliance energy

Lots of players have left my team because of the stress of alliance missions if we had 30min. Timers in the alliance missions it would be so much better for everyone

Lots of players are running to MCOC and thatā€™s not too good for TFTF
    Definitely TFTF will get more players playing alliance missions again with 30min. Timers

Twas a light hearted attempt at humor.
    I think it's awesome your household has 3 active players, across 2 generations, with 2 genders.
    That, my friend, is awesome advertisement for the game!

šŸ‘

Let me guess...you guys don't even own a pool? :D

We do, but I've never seen a pool boy work on it ever.
    The one that cleans it is me!
    The plot thickens