Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Cccraaasssshhhh

Again. Just when I'm about to enter a new chapter in Act 1 of Crossfire, the game crashes on me. This has happened twice this week! FIX PLEASE!!!!

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Optima1P check out REQUIREMENTS thread for the latest on USABLE DEVICES
  • Options
    I attribute crashes to crappy device specifications (lack of RAM, overheating processors, etc...).

Remember this quote from the movie, "Soundwave superior, Constructicons inferior."
  • Options
    I attribute crashes to crappy device specifications (lack of RAM, overheating processors, etc...).

Remember this quote from the movie, "Soundwave superior, Constructicons inferior."

While I mostly agree with you on that I do know that there are some top tier devices that Kabams coding just doesn't work with. As someone else mentioned, check the Requirements section to see if your device could be the issue.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    MVSteve wrote: »

While I mostly agree with you on that I do know that there are some top tier devices that Kabams coding just doesn't work with. As someone else mentioned, check the Requirements section to see if your device could be the issue.

EXACTLY.
    The iPhone X, Razer phone and an 8GB RAM Meizu all had overheating, crashes and graphical GLITCHES despite the top shelf hardware.

This game's problem has never been minimum requirements, but OPTIMIZATION across the board.

Which should also explain why 2GB RAM MediaTek devices seem to handle it just fine, but not a 6GB RAM Moto Z.
  • Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    It's not the device its Kabam's handling of the game.