Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I am looking for a new alliance

My username is FamiGami. I'm a committed player previously of VNGN2. I have played every single day since I joined the game, never missed an AM in over 1 1/2 years.

Under that previous alliance, we were running level 21 on Map 3.

My mains are G1 Prime (4 star rank 5), Drift (5 star rank 2), Megatronous (4 star rank 5). I have total type advantage on entire lanes in stage 1 and 2 of AM, most of stage 3 as well. I have a 5 star megatron that I am also building up, ready to go to rank 2 soon.

In VNGN2 we used line on a regular basis so I'm used to that. Same username.

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2018
    FamiGami wrote: »
    My username is FamiGami. I'm a committed player previously of VNGN2. I have played every single day since I joined the game, never missed an AM in over 1 1/2 years.

Under that previous alliance, we were running level 21 on Map 3.

My mains are G1 Prime (4 star rank 5), Drift (5 star rank 2), Megatronous (4 star rank 5). I have total type advantage on entire lanes in stage 1 and 2 of AM, most of stage 3 as well. I have a 5 star megatron that I am also building up, ready to go to rank 2 soon.

In VNGN2 we used line on a regular basis so I'm used to that. Same username.

We've an average skilled but willing alliance,
    [1 Way] OneWay
    that struggles to beat map 3.2 due to various factors.
    If you're willing to give us a hand...
    Hit me up @BlackRazak
    We chat and co op strictly in game so players are allowed family, work and personal time
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    You find a home yet?