Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Increase the source of t2c and t3c

First of all its now the era of 5* bots and most of us are forging our 4* bots . And happily can say that we are even getting back those forged 4* faster than we realize but thats where real trouble begins..evry 4* needs exactly 12 t2c to reach r4 and thats where we are badly stucked now. Need more source of t2c .so here are few suggestions .

# after exploring daily t2c mission we get a t2c energeon bundle. its like 350 energeon = 2 t2c. This price is as old as the game itself. Everything changed but this one never. So here kabam can add 5 t2c for 350 energeon. I am sure that will help us grow a lot.

# Can add one path in spotlight where we will get guaranteed encounter with random sharks to get random amount of t2c essence for different difficulties. That way we can easily grind for the t2c when we already explored all the spotlight and nothing to do more.

# And for exploring daily t3c mission kabam can add another energeon bundle like 750 energeon for 1 full t3c or 500 energeon for 5k essence.

Comments

• Yes agree bro
    We need changes asap
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    # And for exploring daily t3c mission kabam can add another energeon bundle like 750 energeon for 1 full t3c or 500 energeon for 5k essence.

That would be nice, but I’m sure would never happen.
  • It could just be me, but t3cs feel more prevalent than t2cs. You can run t3c daily 6 days a week and by the end of the 4th week you have 6 whole t3c, one of each class. THAT'S A LOTTA SPARKS. That's also not counting the 2k essence that floats by in the raid store. Back when I was your age, we had to buy the t3c of our choice for $100 USD. When will t2cs be value adjusted?
  • Well off the dailies you can get 4 t2c for each class a week if you complete all missions (Sunday would be an effort but still possible).

Demand for them is definitely high but the options are there.
  • I opened 100 elite 4 hour crystals recently and only got 1 t2c. They could make them more accessible in those crystals, also.